Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Rant & Rave Thread

Discussion in 'Permanent Threads' started by Joel Raymond, Oct 19, 2009.

1. cllrbone11

cllrbone11
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rant: My computer speakers don't seem to be working at the moment. I want music. Looking for the iPod.

2. McDermott

McDermott
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Rave: I'm packing a life's worth of shit into a suitcase. I'm a minimalist; not having a bunch of stuff is right up my ally. Feels good man.

I'm leaving for Australia in 3 days. I'm either going to be stressed due to the shock of being out of my comfort zone and all alone, or I'm just not going to care at all as per my usual conduct. I'm leaning towards the latter.

3. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Rant: It is -30*C. In the sun.

No Name: Just heading out the door for the funeral of a 22-year-old girl. Tell the people in your life you care for them - you never know if the next time they walk out the door will be the last time.

4. MooseKnuckle

MooseKnuckle
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

RANT: Cold here too. HIGH of -12F. I need to do some shopping and I've been trying to muster up the strength to venture out into this mess all day.

This is my front door from the inside. It's been frozen like this for a couple weeks now.

Attached Files:

5. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Rave: How cute is this? My terrier is having some sort of crazy dream, and I can hear him barking in his sleep from the next room. Dogs rule.

6. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant: About an hour ago, I was laying in my bed with this girl that is a friend of a friend...my dick in her hand. Turns out she has a boyfriend...I may have known that prior too. I got what I deserved, I am now siting on my sofa drinking Coors Light and watching a movie while she is passed out in my bed.

Fuck me, I am on such a dry streak. I thought, rightfully enough, while my dick was in her hand that I was gonna break it tonight. That's what I get for fooling around with someone else's girl. Fuck me.

Rave: Had a good streak earlier in MW2...I guess thats a rave...

7. rei

rei
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

8. grubes47

grubes47
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

RAVE: I leave for Italy in a few hours

9. ClaireV

ClaireV
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

SUPER RAVE: Woke up to a blizzard, and it's still snowing like crazy! This is excellent! I may have had to shovel the driveway twice already, but these are damn good sledding conditions!

10. Tibbsy

Tibbsy
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Rave: Just had two weeks in Cancun in a great 5 star hotel with family, and feeling refreshed for the new year.

Rant: -4 degrees and snow back home

11. Bob Trousers

Bob Trousers
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Rave: Thanks to random Wikipedia perusal, I now know that the actor Rutger Hauer has set up his own AIDS awareness foundation...called, the Rutger Hauer Starfish Foundation.

Serioulsy. Starfish. Paging Dr Freud to the white courtesy phone...

12. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant: Fuck. I got sick after a couple days in vegas, and I am not sitting there for a week.

Rant: Vegas has gotten really shitty in the past year. It has always been shady, but the place is just a cesspool of filth. I don't think I am going to return.

13. MadDocker

MadDocker
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rant: Back at work...

14. oswald999

oswald999
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Rant:
    I went from having a girl demanding that I take my clothes off to having her demanding that I leave her apartment in a matter of minutes. I was naked under her blanket, and she was trying to pull it off, which caused it to tear. She started crying and everything turned into a big mess from there. It was seriously the most confusing night of my life. She had been one of my good friends for about 6 and a half years, too.

15. scootah

scootah
    Expand Collapse
    New mod

16. M4A1

M4A1
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rant: Spent 21 days over the last 30 either in NM or AZ, Grandmother got sick, then died the week before Xmas. I am unemployed and couldn't really afford to back to back trips, but family obligations being what they were.....

Rave: I got to spend 12 days with her before she passed, learning all sorts of family history and just generally enjoying her company.

Rave: Xmas with the family was an overall great, relaxing experience, with the exception of an argument with a parent, but had a great time bonding with them, got to meet my great-nephew, yup, thats right, at 32, I am a great-uncle.

Rave: "Cleaned" out my romantic house. All relationships that were meaningless and going nowhere, they all got fired.

Rant: The most recent ex, has officially lost her fucking mind. Not enough room to explain the entire situation.

Rave: Bring on 2010...

17. uzisuicide

uzisuicide
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

RAVE:
    I bought myself a 250 GB Playstation 3 as a late Christmas gift to myself. I've wanted one for a while, and I finally broke down and got it.

RANT:
    Getting old sucks. I feel guilty about being a 31 year old man who spent hundreds of dollars on a video game.

18. Mild Sedative

Mild Sedative
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

RAVE: Ravens secured their place in the playoffs, and in the process kicked the steelers out. Oh, and my friend went on a date with ray rice.

19. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant: So I'm about 95 percent sure someone broke into my apartment while I was out of town for a week. How do I know? The screen was dislodged and shit was realllllly messy. At first I didn't really notice because my place is usually messy and after a week long drunk with the family and old friends, I could hardly remember what condition I left my apartment. But, then I remembered I had left about 17 bucks in a drawer, and sure enough it was gone. So... someone broke into my apartment and the only thing worth taking was 17 bucks... I'm poor.

Rave: On the flip side, if I actually had anything worth taking it would be gone. I'm just happy I decided to bring my laptop with me or that surely would be gone.

20. jets22

jets22
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave: J.. E.. T.. S.. JETS! JETS! JETS!