Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Rant & Rave Thread

Discussion in 'Permanent Threads' started by Joel Raymond, Oct 19, 2009.

1. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    God I hope you're joking. Your youth and fun are just beginning.

Rave: Apparently my homemade wine is more potent then I expected. I got into it at 9AM, puked at noon, and am now quite fucked up.

I really want to get a hold of the Nigerians that hi-jacked my bank account and have a round table conversation with them. And by round table conversation I mean I want to put a fucking bullet in every single one of their heads.

Rant:This is bullshit. I had back up funds, but now they're all gone and I have no access to money I have because of this shit. And it's going to take another 20 days or so to straighten out. This has been going on for well over a month now and it's starting to piss me the fuck off.

2. Billy Hoyle

Billy Hoyle
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Rant: I spent two hours and a half hours at the DMV today trying to get a replacement license. You'd be surprised by how many attractive and interesting people hang out there during the day, but only if you expected any number other than zero. I couldn't even leave and come back later because of how fucking retarded their system of determining the order of customers is.

Rave: Right before I got called, an Asian lady was taking her driving test, and as they were walking out to the parking lot the DMV guy said to her "I hope you've been practicing, because last time you were straight scaring people." You've gotta enjoy the little things, I guess.

3. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant: A guy I was pretty good friends with and graduated high school with died in Afghanistan yesterday. I hadn't talked to him for about the last 4 years (as I live 4,500 miles away) but still, kind of weird when all this war stuff those talking heads on the tv keep hollering about actually touches home...

4. Backroom

Backroom
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant: I still live with my parents (I graduated college in May). I have no idea how to find my own place. Craigslist better be a god send.

5. Dyson004

Dyson004
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rant: I'm irritated as fuck with some womenfolk in my life right now.

Rave: Both my afternoon classes were canceled, I might actually get to sleep tonight!

6. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave: The Kindle is the best purchase I have made since I bartered 2 cows and a half a crop of barley for Jägerette.

Waking up and having my news papers delivered without any ads automatically? Awesome

7. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

8. Allord

Allord
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

The Nightmares of children with a 30" Dildo
    Rant: I never get homesick. Ever. I can honestly say that no matter how many hours, days, weeks, or even months I spend away from home I never really miss it.

But it's been what, 4 days since RMMB shut down? I'm homesick for RMMB.

Fuck.

Rave: This board looks very promising though. I can't wait for features like rep to be reimplemented.

9. D26

D26
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant: Three fucking tests, a huge presentation, and two papers due within a 2 week span. It is as if all of my professors decided that Halloween is a time to assrape me with work.

Rave: Bought Demon's Souls from Amazon.com to reward myself for surviving this hellish two weeks...

Rant: Last test is tomorrow, and it isn't here yet.

10. Dufresne

Dufresne
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Rave: Today, Amazon delivered both Dethalbum II and Rammstein's new album, Liebe Ist Für Alle Da. Tonight is a night of metal.

11. Chirpy

Chirpy
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

RAVE: Got the confirmation for the presale Phish tickets today! While I missed out on the NYC and Syracuse tickets, the two night run in my hometown should be pretty awesome. I love being a closet hippie.

RANT: Second level while being chemically altered should be really interesting, especially considering my drunken irrational fear of stairs (I tend to fall down them). And now I remember why I like to see shows like this in the summer at an outside venue. I might have to sit on hotwheels's lap.

BASEBALL RANT: I just found myself subconsciously rooting for Manny Ramirez. Ugh, I need a shower and a brillo pad. Hold me.

12. BaseballGuyCAA

BaseballGuyCAA
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Rave: So I'm bored and Facebook stalking... I come to this random kid I went to high school with's page. Crazy people are fun to Facebook stalk, and he's probably one of the craziest people I've ever heard of.

So looking at Nutso's groups, I notice one that seems out of place: "I Support Medical Marijuana Research." Considering this guy's religious fundamentalism, hard-core Republican leanings, and love of all things law & order, this seems out of place. So I click on the group.

The first few postings are pissed-off people: "wtf i never joined this sh!t," and so forth. The group has over a million members. I scroll down, and the tone changes.

The group used to be a "I hate the Jonas Brothers" group. Only a few hours ago, the creator had changed the name/purpose of it, as soon as the group had hit 1 million members.

Best wahoo ever? I think so.

13. Alcoholic

Alcoholic
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

Pummeling the Toilet

RAVE: I started a new job a few weeks ago, and I have destroyed the fuck out of the bathroom in our small office damn near every day since. I've even been eating a lot of Indian food to increase the potency and explosiveness. To make it worse, the building is old, and the toilet has a weak flush, so most of my craptasterpieces require three flushes to take out the fudge dragons. Since it's a small office, everyone hears every flush.

A week ago, a can of air freshener "mysteriously" showed up in the bathroom. Apparently I have made myself known.

14. swood

swood
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Rave: Just found out I have no uni on Friday or Monday, four-day weekend!

Rant: I'm still working Thurs-Sun. Here's hoping it's a good weekend in the pub, and I don't have to verbally beatdown any customers this week. Actually, I'd love to make the jackass who threatened me last week look even more like a fool.

15. Vanilla

Vanilla
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Rant: Have a huge project due tomorrow by midnight, haven't started yet.

Rave: Got a question from a friend earlier wondering why my ex looks emo now. It's stuff like that that keeps you going when you have a shitty day ahead.

16. ILikePie

ILikePie
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Rant: Dear flu, I fucking hate you. That is all.

17. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave:
    This was posted by Dream in the shameless promotion thread, which he is called in the videos. This guy is so amazing. Check out the first link he posted where you can get dating advice from a chinese guy with a foot and a half colored mohawk. Make sure you check out the quality of man that attends these speaking engagements.

Thanks for the laugh Anthony.

18. mekka

mekka
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rave: Just got back from a Flogging Molly concert. Possibly broke someone's nose (accidental headbutt in the pit that I apologized profusely for), took an elbow to the eye which caused me to stagger into a shoulder that almost knocked me unconscious. All of it was in good spirits, everyone said sorry and made sure everyone else was cool, and everyone had a blast. That's what I like about concerts like that. Injuries happened, but it wasn't ever the result of some douche and everyone was cool about it. Next stop: Dropkick Murphys on November 19.

19. Paged

Paged
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Rant: Got to the end of my first comprehensive Business case, only to discover an error with the last Exhibit potentially. This means I have to redo 4 hours of work, or the case is faulty and not a valid one. Either way, a waste of my time.

20. Arms Akimbo

Arms Akimbo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave: Just spent a pretty fun weekend at the beach. Snorkeling, jungle trekking, and cheap booze.

Rant: Tons of mosquito bites.

Rant: I also returned to find an ant problem in my room, so I'm off to Giant to buy some ant traps.