Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Rant & Rave Thread

Discussion in 'Permanent Threads' started by Joel Raymond, Oct 19, 2009.

1. mattyblu

mattyblu
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Rant: It's at least 4000 degrees in my office today. They've had the heat on full blast for the last week and it's been nauseating, and now they've cranked it up to 11. What the fuck?

Rave: I went to the Phillies-Dodgers game last night. Holy Shit. It also fulfilled my childhood dream to see a Phillies' victory on my birthday.

2. Nick

Nick
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rant: Ok, this is more of a request than a rant. I used the same avatar for over five years and have no idea where my original jpeg is. I just searched google images and could not find it. For some reason I cannot access the web-archive pages, so I have no idea how to get a copy of my old avatar. I was formerly doglegleft and my avatar was a b&w photo of a young Bobby Knight wearing a plaid blazer. Could somebody help me locate one? I will give you 1,000 of my old rep points if you can find it.

Edit: Thanks goodfornothing! +1,000 reps. In spirit.

3. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant-I missed hooker's tits?! If only I could go back in time...

I love boobs. I'm going to go play with my girls now...

4. swood

swood
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Rant: Missed a tutorial in Univeristy today that I really should have gone to. Story of my life.

Rave: Extra hour in bed!

Rave: 80% on my first assignment of my final year. Let's hope this becomes a continuing trend.

5. annabanana

annabanana
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I'm so goddamned tired. Stayed up WAY too late last night watching Schindler's List and drinking Pabst because I was out of Beast. Therefore, I have the worst shit-pile for brains right now. Headache? Check. Ass-mouth? Check. Excruciating urge to put fall asleep for a few minutes, sitting upright at my desk? check. Then again, I do have 7 days of PTO to use before the end of the year. I should just go home.

In other news, went over to walgreens.com to see if I had saved my old avatar with my downloaded camera pics and found the long-forgotten "tits" album. I can't believe I took that many pictures of my own boobs. Jesus.

6. Muney

Muney
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rant

Like most people posting before me, it sucks the old site is gone now. I actually did work yesterday, it was weird.

Rave

Back to minimum production at work today because of the hero that decided to get this site going. Thank you.

7. Adjust_7

Adjust_7
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

Rant. This is my first Rant post. I'm ranting because I think these rants are almost as bad as tweeting from the bathroom about the shape, girth, and texture of your shit.

Rave. I actually did see Hooker's farewell tit post. And even more rave-alicious, this is my first, and final Rant and Rave!

8. JDTheHero

JDTheHero
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

RAVE: toytoy88 is here, posting about boozing and shooting things on his back 40 (hopefully hippies and hipsters a like)

Ahh, this place definitely has potential. Can't wait for us to find our niche.

9. swood

swood
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Rave: Perfect 3 on the Bristol Stool Scale!

10. Dufresne

Dufresne
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Rant: Not even an archived forum which doesn't accept new posts? Really?

Rave: I fortunately didn't have any essential PMs.

Rant: Rep points, NOOOOOoooooooooooooo.....

Rant: Have to wait until I get home tonight to put up my trademark avatar.

11. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant: Ok Mr. Whataburger Window Guy, I'm all for enthusiasm in the right setting, but let's be real, Whataburger is NOT the right setting. "No, I do not want to super biggie uppie size that. I want you to listen intently to what I say, punch that into your little computer thing, tell me how much I owe and ask if I'm finished talking. If I'm not, then you get to shut the hell up and continue punching in orders until I TELL YOU I'm finished." Get in, get your food, get out. I did not go to Whataburger in order to socialize with your hair net-wearing ponytailed little puber-stached virgin ass. If I wanted to hear overenthusiastic idiot ramble, I would have gone to a feminist rally.

Rave: But damn, their food is delicious.

12. Backroom

Backroom
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave:

Easily one of the best songs I've ever listened to.

#52 Backroom, Oct 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  13. youaresomoney

youaresomoney
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

RANT: I've 2 fucking exams tomorrow. Of course I am dipshit and waited until the day before to study...

RAVE: Intramural football game this afternoon. I really should skip it and focus on studying on the aforementioned exams, but fuck it.

14. Evildreams

Evildreams
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rant: Obviously this is the obligatory rant about the closing down of the old message board. Fuck. It seems like Tucker's 15 minutes of fame are over, am I right? or will the next book save his ass?

Rave: It's true that we lost the Booty/Booby thread, however let's move to pastures new, we can have a better Booty/Booby thread. Ladies it's up to you to make this message board great!

Rant/Rave: I'm dating a hot girl, who's stupid. Although the text messages she sends me in nearly incomprehensible english have been amusing. It's mostly a rave, she's hot.

15. annabanana

annabanana
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

The sad part (for me) is that you probably know and love that song from the oh-so popular game, Rock Band, whereas I was weened on it straight from the bottle.

#55 annabanana, Oct 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  16. red

red
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

Rave: A new place to kill time. So much for being more productive at work again.
    Rave: My Chiefs finally got a win.

Wasn't ever a part of the "old board". Just a lurker. Here is to popping my posting cherry.

17. cynismus

cynismus
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rave: This site loads so much faster than RMMB.

18. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave: Today is the President of my company's birthday, which meant cake in the break room!

Rant: A lot of the older guys were also breaking open some beers, but since most of my department, including my immediate boss, are non drinkers I was forced to abstain. God those beers looked good.

19. whatisinaname

whatisinaname
    Expand Collapse
    Hoping to be even a fraction of the man Jim is.

Rave New people not feeling too reticent to post.
    MotherfuckingRAVE No heavy-handed bullshit bannings for zero reason.

20. rei

rei
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave: Boss told me to break a door down at work because some dumbass locked his laptop inside and the key is long gone; did it in one swift kick
    Rant: Apparently he thought the door was metal and now wants me to replace door out of own pocket*

* I know this is technically illegal to ask of your workers; I'm employed under the table