Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Rant & Rave Thread

Discussion in 'Permanent Threads' started by Joel Raymond, Oct 19, 2009.

1. YouSaidRapeTwice

YouSaidRapeTwice
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

RANT I drank so much at the Texas - OU game I had to be taken to the hospital. I am a complete idiot.

RAVE The EMT saw fit to take a picture of me unconscious, strapped to the gurney while holding my empty bottle of vodka with my own camera. Also, the EMT report said this: "22 year old male found face down at dog show, pants around ankles, empty bottle of vodka in hand. Combative."

2. E. Tuffmen

E. Tuffmen
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

RAVE: PIMPTRESS! (no I am not a stalker) I just love the avatars

3. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, but it's like 625 asking to see you naked. So really you only lost 5 worth reading.

Rant: The cat had a fat cyst on her jaw the size of a golf ball. Somehow she managed to pop it. Cue the cat freaking out when the cyst explodes, firing high pressure blood and puss like a fire hose as she runs around the house leaving viscous puddles of stinking gore on the floor, the bed, the couch, the blankets. I was amazed at the amount of juice in one of those things.

Rave: Not my blanket.

4. JDTheHero

JDTheHero
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Rant: I too was pissed at the way the board was shut down with little to no warning, seemed unfair considering how we're supposed to be his 'number one fans'

RAVE: Cheers to Chater for getting this set up. It's like has been stated before me, the old boards that were once fun were gone, hopefully new mods here won't blow their loads too fast with the permabans

...now all we need is a rep system and the boobies and booties will fly in like no bodies business! Ahh internet validation, the gift that keeps on giving!

5. jakeblues

jakeblues
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

RAVE : Jakeblues lives on.

6. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

RAVE: That enormous boil on the back of my neck finally attained the size of a softball today during the weekly operations meeting. I stabbed it with my bic hiliter and it burst, soaking the admin sitting next to me and ruining my new silk shirt.

Just thought I'd start things off with a bang.

7. thabucmaster

thabucmaster
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant: I didn't get to save my avatar on RMMB because I was under the impression that they were closing the board today, and not last night. No more beaver ninja.

Rave: Looks like quite a few of the regulars are back on here. Hi all!

edit: SCORE!

8. CoolHandPete

CoolHandPete
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Rave: Seeing all the same names and avatars from the RMMB.

Rant: Jesus Christ, it was less than a day that RMMB was shut down. It felt like a month. God, I'm hopeless.

9. pincinelly

pincinelly
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rave: Another essay completed and handed in today.

Rant: 5,000 words by Friday, portfolio by the following Wednesday, then another 5,000 words the the Monday after that.

10. Omegaham

Omegaham
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant: My cat has a tick in his eye, and he won't let me take it out because sharp metal tweezers around his eyes make him nervous. Poor bastard.

Rave: I've been working on my pull-ups so I do well in boot camp, (27 days to go) and I finally did 20 today. Such a good feeling.

11. Indiana

Indiana
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Rant: I'm pretty sure it's vaguely pathetic that I actually miss people I have never met...
    Rave: New boy wasn't weirded out when I brought up some light bondage the other night, we will see how far his limits extend.
    Rave: Captain CRUNCH.
    Rant: The fucking Skins… bent over and raped with a razor blade dildo by yet ANOTHER winless team. I don’t give a DAMN. Loyalty bitches. Loyalty. I still cry myself to sleep every night though.

12. mad5427

mad5427
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

RAVE: My wife and I are expecting our first child. This is the first time in my life that I am truly scared. I know that there is no way to prepare for what's to come, but I like to think that I've done my best to make sure It'll be a little easier for me than it was for my parents.

RAVE: There seems to be a lot of RMMB regulars popping up so I can hopefully continue getting good real life advice when needed.

RAVE: There seems to be a lot of RMMB regulars popping up to hopefully provide enough stupidity to escape from real life when needed as well.

13. GrinAndBearIt

GrinAndBearIt
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

RAVE: I'm over swine flu! 9 days of sleep, a bottle of nyquil, and one pallet of gatorade and I'm back up and running!
    RAVE: This place.

RANT: RMMB is toast.
    RANT: GF is now sick, meaning my returned sex drive has nowhere to go.
    RANT: A weeks worth of work is stacked up.
    RANT: Misplaced my keys in a nyquil haze, and five days later, haven't seen them.

14. Jimmy James

Jimmy James
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant: I thought I was going to be able to sleep tonight, but nooooo. I had to click on that goddamned Idiot Board link.

Rant: What kind of a nerd am I that I was trying to view the video games thread when I saw the notice?

Rave: 32 pound weight loss since I left Hawaii. Woo!

15. DrFrylock

DrFrylock
    Expand Collapse
    The White

RANT: RMMB disappearing without enough notice to get alternatives set up or handle the change of command really smoothly.
    RAVE: Fuck yeah Chater et. al. come through. CLUTCH.
    RAVE: Triumphant return of people I haven't seen in a long time - El Tee, BrianH...

RANT: Why do I have a feeling that this whole thing is going to peter out? I hope not...

16. whatisinaname

whatisinaname
    Expand Collapse
    Hoping to be even a fraction of the man Jim is.

Rant Flu...don't know what kind. Too chicken to ask.

Rave Pretty sure I am over it after a week.

Rave x 2 Will have a glass or three of wine very, very soon.

17. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

RAVE: PIMPTRESS still knows how to rock an avatar, regardless of URL.

18. Morblitz

Morblitz
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Rant: Ugh. I have two exams on friday, for the same class. One for each half of the semester. It wouldn't be so bad, I guess, it's that I've barely been to class because of my back injury and the amount of reading I need to do to prepare is basically the entire textbook. It's my fault for not keeping up with it very well, a rant all on it's own, but ugh. Seriously. I need a rave.

Rave: Semester is almost over. 3+ months of downtime to work on getting fitter, back into my self defense work, and rehab my back (has anyone heard of the keysi fighting method? PM me your thoughts, good or bad. It's hard finding discussion on it).

And we're back to rant: My girlfriend of almost 3 months is heading back to Sydney after the semester ends, and until university starts back up next year. I've done distance before, and it sucked, hard, though, this is only a temporary thing, but it's still pretty lametastic.

Rantiest of all my rants put together: My grandpa is in the hospital, this might be the one he doesn't come back from, and I have fucking exams. It's too much. My grandpa is an awesome guy, and doesn't deserve the last few years of constant strokes and loss of proper speech and motor control. I feel horrible about being buried in uni work, like I'm being a bad grandson, even though my parents have told me to get through these exams first.

19. Crazy Wolf

Crazy Wolf
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

RANT: Lost a damn fine board, and snazzy vBulletin software for improved interface.
    RAVE: A new board's starting up, and that's always interesting to see.

20. Danny Noonan

Danny Noonan
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

Rave: New site makes it easier to stop lurking and at least try to add something to the threads

Rant: Blowout fight with the girl 4 days before we fly to the Big House to watch the PSU/UM game.