Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Question of the day

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Nov 21, 2023.

1. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm one of the older ones here. Eventually, I won't be able to fuck anymore, or jerk it. But I want to be able to walk until they chunk me in the dirt. So, I'll choose legs.

2. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Volo?

3. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

I have briefly lost the ability to walk before. For a few days after the brain tumor surgery. It was a living hell. Once I started walking again, that was such a mental boost, like “okay, I might actually make this.” Those few days were the most depressed I have ever been, by magnitudes. I still think about it every time I go running.

give me legs and take my dick, no questions asked.

To me it’s a very clear answer. But if you want to get further into the argument, there are other forms of intimacy as well. I imagine the body would adapt to loving touch more. Loving words and emotional closeness. That kind of sappy shit.

if I’m working with prosthetics or whatever, then yeah I’ll make something of it. It’ll suck, but not the end of the world. Below the waist though and I can’t move without a wheelchair? Been there done that. You know the police chases where the dude has like warrants out and he’s like I’ll die before I go back to prison? Yeah, that would be me.

4. AbsentMindedProf

AbsentMindedProf
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This is my perspective too. I'd miss sex, but there would still be a lot of options available for intimacy/pleasure with a partner. Losing the ability to easily navigate the world would be much worse.

5. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Can I chose to lose both my penis and my legs?

6. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You could go to the doctor, and ask them to remove your penis and your legs, and then report back.

7. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Or, you know, butt stuff.

8. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Alternatively, go to Germany and find one of those freaks that consensually eat body parts.

9. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Come to California, change your name to Juicette and the docs will happily lop your dong off.

10. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

How about your legs and genitals work, but your entire upper body is paralyzed dead weight?

11. SouthernIdiot

SouthernIdiot
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That would mean your lungs don't work.

12. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Find it interesting that is the first thing you thought of over heart or brain.

13. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

No, everything inside still works. Think of it like a reverse-wheelchair basketball player.

14. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

I can't envision what you're proposing. So it's basically Stephen Hawking on top and Ron Jeremy at the bottom?

15. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I posted a inquisitive but blindly insensitive question back on the RMMB in the military thread about what they did to protect their junk in combat since I couldn't imagine losing to to an IED. It was quietly deleted by a mod before anyone could answer. I have to echo a lot of guys here. In my early 20s sex drove every waking moment of my life. My libido as a single guy has dropped of a cliff comparatively. When I was dating my last girlfriend being in proximity of getting it regularly I went back to half a teenage sex fiend. Trying to get her to touch my cock in traffic or movie theaters and so forth, she was cool enough to oblige most of the time.

Not to get too Durbanite depressing about it (remember that guys?) but I was, and still am, not good enough with girls to get laid all the time. I go on long multi year dry spells. It really fucked with me in my 20s and wasn't surprised when I read about a psychology study that asked men in women in their late 20s what they regretted most in life and guys by far said "wish they had more sex." I do notice a get a lot more fulfilment out of my hobbies than I used to but I just don't think I could give up a huge part of the human experience and intimate connection with the opposite sex. Plus what about a significant other? She just has to give up sex for the rest of her life? Sounds like a quick way to end up like an Eagles song. Sitting around getting cucked? Count me out.

16. SouthernIdiot

SouthernIdiot
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That's a good point.

17. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The TiBettes would have to weigh in here, but in an effort to be a better partner I've spent a little bit of time snooping around some of the lady subreddits, and my impression is that there are a fair number of women who have found satisfying sex lives despite limitations of their partners. A friend of mine had a similar story - she started dating a guy who had, in her words, a "micropenis." The gesture she used to demonstrate suggested this guy might need an extender to use a urinal.

But according to her they had a great sex life, even though the actual humping part wasn't that great. Pretty sure they had a collection of toys that required its own closet, and the dude was attentive and enthusiastic. They're married now.

18. sisterkathlouise

sisterkathlouise
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

There are always outliers, but I feel like guys with big dicks are often more lazy/selfish because they think that having a big dick is all they need, where as guys who are smaller to average do more work to be good partners and make sure you're having a good time. To be fair, my sample size isn't THAT big and I'm working off of distant memory since I've been having sex with the same person for 13 years, but this is the general consensus amongst my friends as well.

In re: the question, never having PIV sex again would definitely be a bummer but it also wouldn't be a dealbreaker (I think for either of us?) in my marriage, especially since we're pretty bought in at this point. There are plenty of other things you can do. And obviously I'm keeping my legs, too.

19. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

[​IMG]

20. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Even beyond micropenis is something called Hidden Penis Syndrome. I mean…. Jesus Christ.

For starters, call it something else. Give it some weird Latin name, instead of simply kicking the proverbial legs out from under whoever is cursed with something so unfortunate and hilarious.

r/ smalldickproblems is THE funniest forum on the internet. You will never come close to seeing an angrier group of men in your life.

#40 Crown Royal, Nov 23, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2023