Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Prince Charming, who is he, I want a Prince Albert!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bigtom0404, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Allord

Allord
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

The Nightmares of children with a 30" Dildo
    I may choose to get a tattoo in future, but it will have to be something big that covers a wide area. I'm not a fan of the idea of getting some dinky little thing in a random place, if I'm going for it I'm diving in head first. The first thing I'll probably get is something artistic that covers the entirety of my back.

Skimming through my wallpapers folder I've come up with a few things akin to what I may consider:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Consequently just now I've decided that whatever tattoo I get on my back shall not include naked women for the simple pragmatic case that if I somehow wind up in prison the last thing I want is to turn on random men looking at my backside while I'm short on clothes.

2. Allord

Allord
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

The Nightmares of children with a 30" Dildo
    I somehow managed to leave out my favorite of the bunch. Wow, go me. This one seems to lend itself quite nicely to becoming a tattoo.

[​IMG]

3. Aperture

Aperture
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I've always been indifferent to body mods. There are some that I find incredibly awesome, and there are some that make me want to punch the wearer in the face. It really depends on the work done, the amount of visibility, and whether I find it tasteful or not. The only hard and fast rules I have are about flash. I hate flash. I think that people who can walk into a tattoo parlor and just pick something off a wall are kind of silly to place such little thought into something so permanent as browsing through a catalog of sorts. That is (and has always been) weird to me.

I think the weirdest thing about people that hate body modification (and maybe one of you that do can explain this to me) is that they are primarily concerned with two things:

1. Regret - If you don't have to wear them permanently, what the fuck do you care if they regret them later on or not? Secondly, just because you can't decide on something that permanent, what makes you think they cannot?

2. Perceived "responsibility" - I know just as well as anyone else that there are a ton of idiots running around with crazy mods for attention, but what about the rest of the population? What about the service members, firemen, cops, teachers, and every other responsible individual that has a tattoo as part of their commitment to their craft? Are they viewed with the same scorn as your local barista/bartender?

4. WickedBitch

WickedBitch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I had my tongue pierced for 10 years. Other than my ears pierced once, I have no other piercings or tattoos. I have a bad oral fixation (bite my nails, chew on pen caps, crunch ice, suck a lot of cock) and thought the piercing might help. It didn't. It still felt really neat though and I was bummed when I had to take it out. For some reason, my tongue would start hurting and throbbing for no reason and that really scared me so I took it out.

[​IMG]
    Me half-blitzed at the Cloud Starchaser thing in 2005. Note the nubby fingernails.

Big, sweeping tattoos, especially on women, just seem silly to me. Imagine your grandmother. Now imagine her with freaking tattoos all over her. On her dry, wrinkled, liver-spotted skin. *shudders* I dunno. It just gives me the icks. I'm pro-choice on tattoos as I am about abortion - I wouldn't get one myself but I wouldn't besmirch someone else.

There is a kid who works in the video store next door. I haven't asked him how old he is but if he's a day over 18, I'd be shocked. He has those giant, ridiculous plates/gauges in his earlobes. That just confounds the shit out of me. What purpose does having big, floppy earlobes serve? He has to take them out at work and it looks like a basset hound's jowls or something. If that were my son, I would beat his ass for doing something so foolish at such a young age.

Conversely, I have a girlfriend that has tattoos everywhere and even has studs in her chest. She is due to have baby #3 in January. You wouldn't know it to look at her (I've seen the judgmental stares) but she is, by all accounts, a normal, god-fearing Christian. He husband is the clown I've mentioned before. He's tatted up good too! Their oldest child is a 6 year old girl in my middle son's class. She comes to school with her hair in a variety of wild colors and their 3 year old son is usually sporting a full mohawk. Ya just never know.

Attached Files: