Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Prince Charming, who is he, I want a Prince Albert!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bigtom0404, Nov 1, 2010.

1. bigtom0404

bigtom0404
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Over the weekend, while at a Halloween party, the subject of piercings came up during a beer pong game. I foolishly let slip that I am in serious consideration of getting either a Prince Albert or a Frenulum pierced. For those who don't know, (BE WARNED BOTH OF THESE ARE NOT WORK SAFE AND CONTAIN PENIS IMAGES) this is a prince albert and this is a frenum piercing. I was told I was crazy by most but one girl told me she secretly was turned on by this and if I get it to give her a call she would like to "see" it.

This got me thinking more and more about this today. I have begun more research on the subjects and the healing times required, the sexual abstinence required, and the just all around process involved (I am glad I picked an awesome subject to spend my day looking and one eye willy's, but hey that's the nature of the game).

Anyways, this opens up an interesting discussion...

Focus:How do you feel about body modification, I am not talking about just tattoos here, I am talking about the works, getting places pierced, stabbed, gauged and branded? Have you ever secretly wanted to get branded but just didn't think you could deal with the pain? Girls, if a guy has his willy pierced and ready for you to hook a leash to it, does this work for you or do you prefer your men without holes?

Alt. Focus What do you have modified if at all and tell the story about why/how it came about. Also, any funny tattoo or piercing stories, share them! Ever been involved with someone who had genital piercings, did it really stimulate the encounters?

For me, as I stated above, I most likely with be getting one of the above piercings complete. Secretly though, I have always wanted some type of branding along with my tattoos. The pain is not what attracts me to this sort of thing, the thought of being one of the few people who get it really makes me smile. This interests me most about piercings is you see these FADS of different types being done and most of them look pointless and dont even look like they hurt. I had a girl I once knew get a microdermal in between her cleavage, I.E. something like this...<a class="postlink" href="http://community.tribalectic.com/files/imagecache/display/files/experience_image/Microdermal.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://community.tribalectic.com/files/ ... dermal.jpg</a>

2. DrFrylock

DrFrylock
    Expand Collapse
    The White

I am unmodified, except to the extent you'd count the few surgeries I had as a young child to make both my eyes point in roughly the same direction.

I know we have some modifiers here, though. Scootah, I hear tell, had an unborn fetus installed in his left nipple, with a sort of window thing so it can look out and see you.

Pics appreciated from all.

3. lyle

lyle
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I've got a few piercings in my ear, nothing outrageous but I've got a ring going from my conch into my helix and I've yet to see anyone with the same thing done, which is quite rare for ear piercings really.
    [​IMG]

The main reason I haven't got more done is because I know if I carried on getting piercings, I would not stop. The rush is amazing and is so addictive. However I am very tempted to start getting into the whole suspension scene, I know a few people involved in it but just haven't put myself in the position where I could give it a go.

One of my friends works as a piercer and he's done some interesting stuff to people, and to himself, such as:
    Stitching someones mouth shut
    Gouging 10mm holes into his own nostrils
    Suspensions
    Splitting his tongue (which he found out he can control each fork individually)

As long as the proper safety precautions are being practised and (in the case of tattoos especially) they have some artistic merit, then I personally don't have a problem with piercings / tattoos and it is purely a personal choice.

ALT: In college, my friend M decided to get his cock pierced for his girlfriend for valentines day. He got it done a few weeks before so that it would be fully healed in time to give her some hallmark holiday loving, however, it took a little longer than expected to heal.
    That did not stop him, thinking that ok, there may be a little discomfort but it wouldn't be that bad.
    Wrong.
    When he attempted to enter his gf, the plastic bar BENT in him. Luckily he passed out soon afterwards. Unfortunately when he came to, he was still in a lot of pain.

Ever since he told me that story, I've been put off ever even considering getting it done myself.

4. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I have no piercings, but I have nothing against them. My wife has over a dozen. It's personally not for me, and most don't bother me, but getting a piece of steel shot through your cock really bothers me. What is your damage, seriously? I'd smack a bitch if she drags her teeth, what do you think I'd do to someone trying to javelin my jimmy-john with a piece of steel?

....and don't give me that "it makes sex great" shit because believe me I it's worth sacrifice not to find out. You're a fucking weirdo, man.

I have two tattoos: a red maple leaf on my shoulder (the simple and stupid "Young Patriotic Tattoo") and part of Alex Grey's "net of being" painting on my back that's the size of a frisbee. I do want more but am not in a hurry like most people I know. To some, tattoos are like salted peanuts, and they just keep adding 'em. Whatever, I've loved the look of tattoos as a kid.

I do NOT, however, get the armband shit. I never will. It's the tramp stamp for dudes, but instead means "douchebag".

5. lostalldoubt86

lostalldoubt86
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I learned a little too late that my body does not accept piercings. I've had my ears pierced three separate times. Each time, if I took the earring out for more than an hour, the hole would close up. Also, if I left the earring in for more than a few days, a puss-filled cyst would develop on the back of my ear.

Focus: I was really into piercing when I was in high school. Gauges always freaked me out, but my boyfriend at the time had his lip pierced, and it was the hottest thing my 16 year-old self ever saw.

Alt-Focus: My roommate in college slept with a guy with a frenulum piercing. She said it does nothing for her sexually, but it made his junk smell metallic.

6. Gargamelon

Gargamelon
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Aesthetically I think tattoos and piercings are cool. Why? I dunno. Why are titties good? Don't have either, maybe plan to someday. I really like girls with neon-colored hair too, but they're usually 16 or ecstasy-fried.

I think most extreme body modding is pointless though. I suppose I don't understand if there is a motivation beyond thinking it looks cool--is it a statement? Something to set you apart? Show how the rest of society, like, doesn't understand you?

The weirdest thing I've seen in person is a guy in Norway had ridge-like spikes implanted into his outer forearms. Basically dinosaur spines on his arms.

Personally I am waiting for the technology to have my penis grafted into the middle of my forehead. I'll split and reroute my jugular up the sides of my face so I can make it a unicorn horn.

7. Disgustipated

Disgustipated
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I used to have a pierced nipple which, for me, was pretty stupid. But I'd always wanted to see what the fuss was about and couldn't get one in a visible place due to work. And I wasn't going to get a cock piercing. That pretty much left nipples and belly button.

Getting it was fine. The piercer (chick) took half an hour to clamp me as I have small nipples. She advised me to get a bar, but I insisted on a horseshoe. I then watched my friend get her tongue re-done and nearly passed out as they almost had to take a run up to get through the scar tissue of the previous one that had fucked up.

Within four or five days I'd taken a solid kick direct to the piercing that tore the skin a bit. From there the skin would regularly try and grow over the metal, get crusty and develop infections. I took it out before my martial arts grading and within the space of a few hours it had completely closed up. I've never bothered to get anything pierced since.

8. scootah

scootah
    Expand Collapse
    New mod

I've had 5 piercings above the neck and 7 below. I had to take out my eyebrow after a crowd surfer in a mosh pit kicked me and it never settled down. I can't heal cartillege piercings in my ears - I'm a restless sleeper and the damn things just won't heal. My Labrete is awesome and I love it - but jesus fucking christ it hurt, I'd never get it done again. I had both nipples, frenum and jacobs ladder (4 bars through the skin under my cock) done in a single sitting after a friend gave me some Oxycontin. Nipples and the Frenum still hurt like a motherfucker. I've taken 3 of the jacobs ladder bars and one of the nipple piercings out since - the jacobs lader looked cool as fuck - but it kind of got in the way during sex and wasn't comfortable. The frenum is staying, but the last bar in the jacobs ladder probably won't last much longer.

One of my nipple piercings always fucking caught on seat belts when I drove, so it had to go. The other one I'm kind of ambivalent about. I like the look of it - but I think if my hands get unfucked enough to let me start jujitsu again - I'll probably take it out as not worth the impracticality.

I've done a few brandings on people and really like doing them. Burning people smell fucking delicious - it's like a richer bacon.

I've seen defleshing/scarification done and they look cool, but I'm a little squeamish to do them and way too much of a pussy to have them done. I am planning to experiment with liquid nitrogen brandings sometime in the very near future though. Might be my Christmas present to myself. They look very fun to do to other people - and I think they'd be within my pain tolerance threshold to do to myself. I

'm trying to convince my wife to find herself an apprenticeship as a tattoo artist - she's got the art chops, and the next tattoo that I want (a double sleeve with integrated back and chest piece) is going to be a) fucking expensive and b) involve spending fuck off long time pretending that I enjoy the company of the tattoo artist if I have it done by someone else - but is I think well within the grasp of a talented beginner.

I would really like to do a scalp tattoo - but I'm pretty sure that's going to push me beyond my pain tolerance. Maybe next time someone
    I know has spare Oxy.

9. Denver

Denver
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I was not at all interested in any kind of body modification, until I heard about this guy. Basically he implanted a small magnet in his finger and now he can feel electromagnetic fields, pick up small metal objects, etc. Sounds fucking awesome as shit to me. It has some pretty big problems though, such as large magnets making it painful and requiring days to heal, and things like MRIs are completely out of the question. Reading his blog it sounds like even gripping something the wrong way can lead to a few days of soreness. It's also pretty hard to get the procedure done, as finding a good implantable magnet is difficult, as well as getting someone who knows what they're doing to implant it.

Really though, if this were more common and I could get it done by a professional I would strongly consider it.

10. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So you'll get multiple pins shoved through your cock but are squeamish about getting scarified? I mean Im squeamish about both but I think penis mutilation would be ahead of say upper arm mutilation amiright?

11. KIMaster

KIMaster
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You ask me what I think? Well, here's the truth;

Focus-

"Body modification" in terms of tattoos tells me the person is simply stupid. I can live with that. A lot of my friends have them.

"Body modification" in terms of any piercing except earrings tells me the person is a mentally ill freak. None of my friends have them. However, some of the girls I have slept with do. I have zero respect for them as human beings, but did find it sexy.

12. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm not sure I can reconcile those two things, but whatever.

Here's a solution for you. Take a sewing needle and stick it all the way through your hand. Slowly. In public. It's small enough so it won't cause any permanent damage (probably), it will hurt like hell, and you will probably be the only person to have done this on purpose. Congratulations. You hurt yourself, you're unique in a weird way, everyone knows your weird uniqueness, and you don't have a piece of stainless steel in your dick.

13. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

I pretty much agree 100%. I think I even wrote about this way back in the Christmas Drunk thread- I just don't get it. I see tattoos as giant, money-wasting, misplaced efforts to standout and be individuals and unique- just like everyone else that is doing the same thing. To me, it is the same as only shopping at Hot Topic, because that is what you have been told is what it takes to make you non-conformist. And I pretty much think this every time I see someone with a tattoo, no matter if it is a full sleeve or a small "Halle Berry" signature tattooed on your ass (I actually have a buddy with this one- long story). I just see the extensive tattoo jobs as being a little bit more attention needy than I do the small ones.

As for piercings, anything other than the standard earlobe is friggin' ridiculous to me. These people have all of the attention-whoring qualities of the tattoo-getters, but with a little bit of added "fucking weird" attached to them.

Maybe its because I'm a pretty conservative guy (and believe me, I know very much that I am, and that it doesn't make me "normal" that I am), but I could never really be with someone with body modifications.

14. Nick

Nick
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

As far as tattoos go, I guess I just never understood why you would want something so permanent placed on your body. I've seen the tattoo thread, and while a few of you have given a reasonably good explanation as to why you got a certain tattoo, some of the ones up there are just fucking ridiculous. Also, are there any girls on this board who have a whore badge/brand/whatever? I just never understood that. Do you regret having gotten it?

As far as noticeable piercings and/or body art go, I'll be honest, if I interviewed you for a job, I'd probably discount your chances of getting it by at least 50-60%. That might make me a close-minded dick, but unfortunately, that's just how my world works, and presumably many others' in corporate America. If you knew that going into the whole piercing/tattoo process (which I assume you do), that suggests you might be the type of person who makes decisions without regards to consequence.

15. silway

silway
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Sometimes tattoos or piercings are kind of hot on a chick as a visual distinction. Beyond that, I don't really consider them as profound statements of individuality and meaning that make someone somehow a more deep or meaningful individual. Personally, I have an aversion to people stabbing me with metal so I have no piercings and it's hard to think of a picture I know I would want on my body 50 years from now except maybe a small Superman Shield on my arm to cover up a scar. But I even doubt I'll ever get that.

16. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Exactly my thoughts on the matter, if you get a group of 100 workers without piercings and tattoos and a group of 100 workers with piercings and tattoos you will get better work out of the former group nearly every time. Getting a visible tattoo doesn't mean you're dumb or anti-establishment, but from an outsider's point of view, just the fact that you have them increases your probability of falling into those categories.

Personally I view getting tattoos as a reluctance to accept personal growth. Like someone already said, what you think is cool today may not be cool to you in 40, 30, 20, 10 or even 2 years from now. Why do you have to get something so permanent to "express yourself"? Can't you get a poster, knit a quilt or get a painting if you really believe in the image?

17. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have my nipple pierced and am in no way a "mentally ill freak," thank you. And I'm not sure why you have no respect for people with piercings that are only visible when they are unclothed. If you ever saw my innocent-looking self, I can guarantee you that you would not guess I have any of "that type" of piercings. I didn't get the piercing to impress anyone in hopes that they would find it sexy, it's merely for my own pleasure.

18. LatinGroove

LatinGroove
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Personally I have three piercings in the ears, one in the nose and three tattoos.

At one point I had my nipples done because it feels fucking awesome in bed for them to be played with.

Ive also considered doing a Jacobs ladder of sorts similar to what the Yakuza do when they go to prison. Its essentially implanting small beads under the skin (Id get mine on the underside).

I do all of it because I enjoy the way they look and feel. If a woman has tastefully done tattoos and piercings, Im all for it.
    For me it's a permanent reminder of things that Ive gone through in my life. Ive got two that you can't see on my back and one on my forearm done tastefully. The first, I waited 5 years to get, the second one like 2 years, and the third one I waited only 2 months. I don't regret any of them.

19. tweetybird

tweetybird
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rather than get all defensive (ahem... Jennatalia), I'll just present you with the facts.

I had my ears pierced when I was 15. Most days, they have pink sapphire or pearl studs in them.

I had second holes pierced when I was 16. I thought it was suuuuper cool back then and wanted to eventually fill up my entire ear with a row of rainbow colored fake studs. Once I started wearing real jewelry, I realized this would look totally stupid and stopped wearing earrings in the second holes so they would close. They never did, and you can still see them to this day right next to my classy earrings. Motherfuckers.

I had my nose pierced when I was 18. It's a tiny gold stud, I'd wanted it for years, and I love it to this day. My husband knows better than to admit this to my face, but he can't stand it - he hates any type of body modification on women he would otherwise find attractive - but he still married me so I'm not taking the fucker out. All this despite the fact that, as you might be able to tell from the earring choices listed above, I have basically the preppiest personal style on the face of the earth. Pearls, cashmere cardigans, boat shoes, ribbon headbands, the whole nine.

There are one of two reactions I get to my nose piercing. 1) After many months/years of knowing me, suddenly shrieking: "OMG! When did you get your nose pierced??" Um, 10 years ago. Apparently, it really is that subtle. 2) Totally unsolicited, usually from other women: "Wow, I really like your nose ring. I usually hate them, but it looks really good on you." Given, when I hear this from a dude I just met, I politely grab my drink and head the other direction: it is the single best indicator I have ever found of total creepitude.

Mentally ill? You decide.

20. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Aren’t you the guy that said you often didn’t eat because you couldn’t afford to feed yourself and your son? I think you may be investing your money in the wrong things.

A few years back they invented this nifty thing called a pen and paper that could permanently record things. Now they have a computer you can type things into to record them. A few people even have cameras that takes a picture of magical things in life. But before all of this technology we had another nifty device called memory.

Focus: When I was in high school I got my ears pierced. When I came home my Dad saw them. He called me a faggot, and told me I would not wear them in his house. At the time I was angry, now I realize he was just setting me up for success in the future.

I'm all for tattoos and piercings. It makes it much easier for me to decipher who I would date/sleep with, who I would hire, who I want to be friends with and who is a degenerate. I know a guy who got his name tattooed across his knuckles. His job fired him. Now where does he work? Well he does chores for his mom, because he has to live with her now that no one will give him a job. It makes me laugh what you idiots do to your body just to get attention. Why not try contributing to society in some valuable way. Then maybe people will take notice.