Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Please Read if You'd Like Dr. Rob to Respond to Your Topic

Discussion in 'Advice Board' started by Dr. Rob, Mar 27, 2010.

1. Dr. Rob

Dr. Rob
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

In no way do I mean this pretentiously, but I have to include a disclaimer for this section of The Idiot Board because of my profession (please read it below). This is not to imply that my responses are better (or worse) than any one else's on this site, I simply need to include it for legal reasons. That said, please do not post questions about serious psychological or psychiatric issues (at least to me) here, such as suicide. This is not an appropriate forum for such matters and will not be addressed by me. Thanks for having me as part of the The Idiot Board's Advice thread.

Any questions answered on TheIdiotBoard.com in no way implies or states any professional and/or therapeutic relationship between Dr. Rob Dobrenski and the readers of the site. This is not a form of psychotherapy, counseling, or a mental health treatment or therapy of any kind, nor should it be used as a substitute for psychotherapy or other appropriate and necessary mental health treatments and services. This will not prevent, cure, or treat any kind of medical, psychiatric, or psychological illness or problem, nor is it an emergency or clinical service of any kind. In no event shall Rob Dobrenski be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages) resulting from the use of this website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory.