Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Pinching Pennies

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fishy, Jun 3, 2011.

1. StayFrosty

StayFrosty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That's still not nearly as outright stupid as using Kleenex. Anyone ever, I don't know, blow your nose with that stuff? Notice how unless you fold it down too small for coverage of both nostrils, you can feel the dampness coming through? Also, anyone who has ever used them as a catch rag knows that the stuff sticks to your head like its been superglued there. So I hope you wash your hands thoroughly, and have fun scrubbing Kleenex off of your asshole next time you shower.

Any seriousness aside, you don't have a girlfriend do you? Cause any man who can't take care of his own ass, can't take care of his woman. Of course, I don't really have any room to talk on the girlfriend thing, so yeah....

In summary, treat your ass well.

2. Rob4Broncos

Rob4Broncos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Based off this post, I decided to try this. Evidently, Craigslist is useful for more than just getting murdered.

Cue a brand-new HP OfficeJet Pro 8000 for $15. It currently retails on HP's website at $150. Most other website's have it for the $80-120 range. #winning