Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Pavlov's dog

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fleafly, Jun 2, 2011.

1. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I can buy new ringtones from Verizon because my phone doesn't support their ringtone service or vice versa. Windows Mobile, so it's all Microsoft's fault. So, unless I buy some overpriced package from Handango, I'm stuck with the basics that came preloaded. If anyone has other ideas, I'm all earbuds. I really wanted to download the Law & Order "Ching Ching.". My ringback is The Girl from Ipenema for my callers' listening pleasure.

My last phone, I had the theme music from "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly" as well as the whistling tune from "Kill Bill.". Both drew laughs in public settings.

2. KillaKam

KillaKam
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My Droid is set to one of the default "ringing" tones always. Text alert is pretty much the same...just a short beep from the default list. I usually silence or shut my phone off before going to sleep

I don't think I've ever used a ringtone and probably never will. I find them highly annoying and unnecessary, but to each their own. My girlfriend has a custom ringtone for a bunch of her friends, pretty much every morning I'm woken up to this ungodly annoying song(I know some of the lyrics, just not the song title) or Guns N Roses-Patience(although that is a good tune). I should be expecting it by now, but it still drives me up a wall.

3. Disgustipated

Disgustipated
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have a ringtone because, y'know, I'm not strapped to my phone 24 hours a day and I have to be contactable for work. So, it's important that the fucker actually makes a sound.

My annoying ear shatter of choice is: (from 0.05)

#43 Disgustipated, Jun 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  4. Benzilla

Benzilla
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Ringtone is the beginning of Selkies: The Endless Obsession:

Text alert is the CoD: Black Ops challenge sound:

Stereotypically 18-24, I guess.

#44 Benzilla, Jun 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015