Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Parker ain't got SHIT on them!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kubla Kahn, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

My parents were at Nantucket for their anniversary one year walking on the beach after dinner. They sit down at some wine bar nearby and the only other couple there was Bill and Melinda Gates, both wearing jeans and flip flops. They and my parents chatted up for a bit and parted ways. My mom didn't know who they were until my dad explained it to her after he was done having a full blown nerdgasm.

2. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ok, just out of curiosity, do you realize how impractical it is for someone with that kind of money to have a time share? And why people would think your story was fabricated based on that extremely hard to swallow scenario? Take note that Parker did pretty much exactly what you're saying you did, except in a hotel, and no one called him out on it.

3. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Aw Jeez son, you're playing right into our hands by responding.

Translation: I'm butt hurt. You guys are a bunch of meanies.

He really did own a 1/52 share in the apartment. If there was an apartment. There wasn't.

My boat sleeps 6 and fucks 12. It's a rowboat. What's your point?

Good call. Let's see if you can catch the 85% fabrications in the following:

The sky is blue.

Rain is wet.

Balls they bounce.

Wet balls after a shower.

Blue balls after a bad date.

Flying to Vegas in the city dump is an unpleasant experience.

4. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Sounds like he was making his own Berghof.

Funny how some people make their money. During high school my dad was in a Corvette driving club who one weekend set up a trip to this rich guys house to check out his 40 million dollar car collection. He invented the radar detector or owned the company that came up with the idea. A guy in college claimed a guy in his town was filthy rich from inventing the spring loaded release switch used on gas pumps.

5. Omegaham

Omegaham
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You do realize that a good focus is general enough that almost everyone can contribute, right? I'm 21, and I'm still able to post in about 50% of threads. That being said, I'm sure a fair amount of people do exaggerate details... but I honestly haven't seen any ridiculous John Carter-level fantasizing.

Hey bros, I went to this sweet party at this AWESOME mansion last night. I wasn't even invited, but it was a friend of a friend cause I got connections, ya dig? I know people who know people. Who know PEOPLE. Anyway, I walk into this house like I owned it, and the dad was like, "Whoa. I'm impressed by the way you carry yourself, son. Here's a hooker and a carafe of cocaine." And then, well, I fuckin' partied. And the next morning, I woke up with the dad's wife, who was from an even richer family. I was so good at sex that she divorced him straight away and married me.

We have three kids now and live in a house that has a fucking NAME. Except I didn't realize that she's fucked up... and she controls the pursestrings, so I don't have any say in the matter. So now I'm in a French Maid outfit cleaning the floor with a Brillo pad attached to my dick. Fuck rich people.

Focus: My physics teacher in high school was a biochemist on the team that created the Morning After pill; he lived a spartan lifestyle only tempered by the enormous amount of weed that he smoked. I'm sure that he was pretty well-off, but you would never see it if you didn't know that he packed all his shit up on a yearly basis and traveled around the world looking at total solar eclipses. Guy's traveled everywhere.

Oh, and the amount of redness in his eyes. Goddamn, that dude took his weed seriously.

6. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I may start actually believing in souls, because this dude is my soulmate. And by "tempered" do you mean "enhanced?"

7. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

They are not fabrications. Hell, I've posted nearly 5000 times on here and I have never ONCE lied about the fact that I am a motor-mouthed, pot-smoking flake who posts back-to-back a lot and has been beat up more times than Charlie Sheen in The Rookie.

Most of the time, I just like singling out members who bitch about prolific posters on here when they themselves are threading beads with no knot on the string.

See?

8. LessTalk MoreStab

LessTalk MoreStab
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Just you ace, just you.

I have a high net worth mate, I suspect between 60-100 Million. His grandfater and dad spent 60 years buying commercial property and not selling, when his dad died it all went to him. The guy is about 45, so 10 years oder than me and we’ve been mates for about 5 years. He has all the toys: see boats, shed full of classic cars, penthouse apartments on top of commercial buildings and is currently installing an infinity pool and pool house on the waterfront, still a good bloke to have a beer with though. I think the thrill of money has worn off for him, when you've had all the toys all your life it just doesn’t mean anything (Bastards first car was a 911)

Main thing you notice is the way he treats money, for instance his home theatre cost him nearly $100k, mine cost me about $12k including the beer rig. The other week he admitted he liked mine more. Rather than being hands on and getting it right he just throws a shit ton of cash at the problem and people take advantage, fucker paid $6000 for a screen and a couple of thousand on cabling, because they guy in the elite AV shop told hit it was "the best" in short he was raped.

Only fringe benefits to date vs my non "cashy as fuck mates" are he sorted me out buying my latest car, one of his mates owns a performance auto dealership and I was very well looked after, also I’ve just been invited to join a private club which is kinda cool.

#28 LessTalk MoreStab, Aug 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  9. dewercs

dewercs
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I know one wealthy person that has fuck-you money, he happens to be a guy I fix fishing reels for. I was supposed to go back to Cabo with him Sunday but he cancelled because he has to go to Florida for some deposition, I am meeting him for lunch in a few minutes so he can give me the marina access card, and cash to give to his capt and mate for their monthly salaries. He did not want me to cancel my vacation so he is having me stay on his 52 foot yacht and he has instructed his guys to take me fishing daily for the 5 days I am down there at no cost to me.

Some perspective on what a boat cost to keep in cabo, the boat according to the manufacturer sells for about 1.5million, monthly slip fee in cabo is 3k, crew salaries 6k, fuel, insurance, bait and maintenance 2-6k per month.

I will know he is at the place we are eating today because his red ferrari will be parked in the front.

BTW if any of you are staying in a time share in cabo next week pm me so you can come hang on the boat.

10. rei

rei
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have met crown and he is legitimately an honest person - I mean he admitted to being short on this site and followed through!
    (but seriously the half a dozen members I've met are all legit)

Focus
    [​IMG]
    How much are skin cancer treatments again?

11. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The thing that kills me about this picture is that shit isn't even on the street or in a garage. That's inside a house. That's like "I got so much fucking money, I can have a Porsche lying around for decoration."

12. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's probably more along the lines of "I have a fucking car elevator that raises my cars from my garage into my living room." Hell Adam Carolla built himself one.

I've come to realize that these douches treat The Hamptons like jersey shore people treat the jersey shore.

13. dewercs

dewercs
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Clearly you are a street person as everyone knows poor people drive Porsches, that car is a Ferrari.

14. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

His dad is Peter Brant and is worth $3 billion. Sometimes with that kind of money you do such things.

What a second, he looks familiar...oh wait...

[​IMG]

Way to make out with your mom like a weirdo, brah. Oh yeah, its "not what it looks like".

15. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That's his mom? Fuck, I'd make out with her too.

16. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

It's Stephanie Seymour. I don't get it. Supermodels already have money. Why do they feel the need to become trophy wives for fat, ugly, scowling billionaire assholes? Maybe Heidi Klum could answer that, she's been down that road. I guess being beat up by Axl Rose will do that. Must've hated her performance in the November Rain video or something.

17. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

For those of you not in the know, his mother is Stephanie Seymour:

[​IMG]

She of the Guns N Roses fame.

EDIT: Whoops, someone beat me to it. Ah, well. At least I threw in a hot pic of Stephanie in her prime.

19. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Probably something to do with the reason they became supermodels in the first place.

20. Crazy Wolf

Crazy Wolf
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Giving it? Hell, Leave them shackled in the sun for a few years and I think they'll get it for free.

This fucking guy:
    [​IMG]

Am I the only one that doesn't understand the whole Swarovski crystal thing? It's cut glass. Explain to me how cut glass manages to be sold for such high prices?