Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

On my back with my legs spread Wide

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PIMPTRESS, Mar 16, 2011.

?

What is your usual sleeping position?

1. My Stomach

74 vote(s)
    35.2%
  2. My Back

26 vote(s)
    12.4%
  3. My Side

107 vote(s)
    51.0%
  4. Hand on my dick, butt plug in my ass

2 vote(s)
    1.0%
  5. With Chater (cannot be mixed with option 4)

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  1. Chirpy

Chirpy
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Whenever I sleep with my boy, he always sings this song to me when we're getting into bed. Totally apropos for this thread: *

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_kowvj-lSg

Whether I'm with my boy or alone, I certainly have a before I can fall asleep dance. When I'm alone, I'm on my right side. Stay there for a little bit, then flip to my left side, making sure to find the right cold spot on the pillow. A little adjustment with the covers and it's back to my right but this time on my stomach. It's almost OCD. I scare myself just thinking about all the minute adjustments I make every night before I can actually fall al seep.

When I'm with my boy, we start off snuggling and ultimately I become the big spoon with my hand either on his stomach or between his legs. It's weird, thought...while I have to sleep on my stomach at home, I am always on one of my sides when with him. Hmmmm. Anyway, we'll certainly go our separate ways through the night but I always wake up with him being the big spoon, hand firmly on tit. And why not? It's like a handle so he might as well hold on. I love it.

We are both very similar creatures and it made me laugh to test out just how down pat our sleep routine really is. Last time he went on vacation, I stayed at his house to take care of his dog. I purposely started off on his side of the bed. Sadly when I woke up in the middle of the night, I was back on my side, spooning two of his pillows. My body just knows. *Pfffft.*

*What do you want from us? He's a dirty hippie and I'm a total closet hippie. It's cute. And now the tune is stuck in your head...muahahahaha.

2. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Its always interesting to see people's sleep habits and tendencies. I'm an extremely heavy sleeper, but yet I am particular about actually falling asleep. I prefer my stomach, arms outstretched forward, pillow resting on top of them. I also always prefer the left side of the bed. I have two pillows, left and right, and I will usually shift onto the right for awhile, but always return to the left before falling asleep. Sometimes I will sleep on my side, in a fetal position, but normally only if I am spooning, feel sick, or am really cold.

I'm a pretty active sleeper. When I was younger, I would always wake up freezing, cause I would kick off all my sheets. Now I usually just awake tangled in them. I often seem to wake up on my back, which is interesting cause I totally cannot fall asleep that way unless I am exhausted or passing out.

With girls, my preferred sleeping method isn't always conducive, so sometimes I'll just try to lock ankles to create some sort of comfortable body contact.

3. Ins

Ins
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I usually sleep on my side, but it may take awhile to get there. My dad has a video of me when I was younger, just constantly changing positions (still asleep) and him laughing. It's like first normal, then leg hanging off the bed, on my stomach, somehow with my feet where my head should be and my head where my feet should be, etc.

Although I think I've stopped moving so much (I was one of those annoyingly over-energetic kids) I've noticed one odd habit I have. If I start sleeping on my left side, and I turn over onto my back, when that gets uncomfortable I'll move to my right side, and when that's uncomfortable I'll go from my stomach to my left side again. I just keep twirling. Even if I don't stop at my stomach, if I'm going back to my left side from sleeping on my right I'm going from my stomach to my left instead of just going the opposite way (on my back to my left). I've had to consciously make myself stop doing this once, as I'd roll the blankets around me like a fork twirling spaghetti.

It's like a how animals twirl around before going to sleep. It just feels more natural to me even though it always makes my bed a mess in the morning.

4. 6PPC

6PPC
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

It's much easier for me to fall asleep on my back, but during the night I alternate between each side and sleeping on my back. It is interesting that many posters do the same thing. When I was younger, I used to sleep on my stomach a lot, but now I find it somewhat uncomfortable.