Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Old School Cool

Discussion in 'New Thread Suggestions' started by Revengeofthenerds, Oct 1, 2021.

1. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

As my leg has kinda sorta gotten to healing, I’ve started in earnest back on a running kick. Frankly, 2021 has pissed me off. I haven’t been healthy this entire year, and now that I am again, I’m taking out that pent up anger on the pavement.

And it’s gotten me into a bit of an old school rock kick. My wife stared at me blankly when I started blasting CCR and John Cougar Mellencamp. She has no clue who the fuck they are, but for me, this is the epitome of old school cool:

focus: who (or what) defines “old school cool” for you? Why?

alt. Focus: pussification of America. Man buns and smart cars, corduroy and low fat lattes. I know we’ve discussed this before, but not lately. Have any of y’all sacrificed your man card to the pellet smoker and pedicure gods in the last few years?