Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Oh, this? I'm just playing "Hide and Please Shit on Me"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by effinshenanigans, Jun 22, 2011.

1. effinshenanigans

effinshenanigans
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

A man was recently caught hiding in a port-o-potty at a yoga festival. Source

"The woman, who was not identified by authorities, said when she lifted the toilet seat lid, she noticed something moving in the tank, according to a Boulder Police news release.
    The woman exited the toilet and asked a man who was standing nearby to check inside. The man told police he saw someone inside the tank covered with a tarp.
    An event security supervisor who was summoned to the scene waited for several minutes outside the toilet until a barefoot, shirtless man emerged.
    "The supervisor tried to detain the suspect, but he ran away, covered in feces," the release said."

Hey, at least he had a tarp. Right?

Focus:
    Discuss this mess of a human. While I'm sure none of you have willingly jumped in a port-o-potty and waited for the show, what's the most disgusting situation you've ever found yourself in?

Alt. Focus:
    Hide-and-go-seek gone wrong. Ever get the perfect hiding place, only to have it completely backfire on you?

I once hid in the dryer when my sister and I were playing in the house on a rainy day when we were kids. It was great...until mom decided to fluff the clothes that were still in there.

2. DrFrylock

DrFrylock
    Expand Collapse
    The White

Wow, a hide-and-seek themed thread with a Schindler's List twist. Um...the Aristocrats!

We have truly hit rock bottom.

3. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

Alt. Focus: One time when I was a kid I was playing hide and seek with my sister and her friend. I hid inside of a closet or something and waited. After some time, I hadn't been discovered so I figured I picked one hell of a spot and patted myself on the back. After an even longer time I thought maybe my spot was so good, I should move somewhere else because I was getting bored of waiting. I peeked around, and then dashed from my spot to an easier spot. I waited for quite some time and then thought maybe my sister had gotten hurt or something. I peeked around and started looking for them. I found my sister and her friend outside in the backyard playing a totally different game. I cried and told my mom.

4. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

New years eve 2000. I was 18 years old, and home on my very first holiday leave from the Navy. I went up to St. Cloud (which I've mentioned before as a classy college town), to visit the guys I grew up with. One of my buddies was going to school at St. Cloud State, while working at a local bank to help pay his dues.

A hot girl he worked with was having a new years party three blocks away from the house my boy was renting. We figured we could go drink, maybe hook up, and walk to where things were safe.

I remember that we started out playing quarters with fucking pitchers. Right before midnight the cops showed, because some dumbass had hired a DJ for the basement of a party where many people would be underage.

I don't know the laws in other states, but in MN, if a cop asks to come in, you have to say yes, per the fourth amendment. Some dipshit said, "Yeah, come on in."

So downstairs we get the word that cops are here, and most people scatter. Me, (being the skinny little bastard I was), I head to the laundry room. I figure, "I used to be able to fit in the dryer, maybe I can still do that." I open up the dryer and say hi to Melissa, who is already in there.

I promise her I will open it if she gets stuck and end up hiding in a giant cardboard box under the stairs. First place the cops look? Right where I am. I get a flashlight shined in my face with the cop saying, "Don't be fuckin stupid."

The way the line turned out, I was blowing into the breathalyzer as the year rolled over. 1999, bloooooow, release, 2000. Brilliant. They gave me a ticket I never paid, so I may still have a warrant in MN.

Then me and my buddies found three girls out of the crowd that the cops made "go home", and we plied them with the champagne that we stole from aforementioned party. It ended up being a very good night.

The hide and go seek gone wrong was the dryer thing, but this is just one of my favorite stories.

5. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have a sister who is 7 years younger than I am. We used to play hide and seek in our house, and a few times she tried hiding in the dryer. The first time, it was clever and took me forever to find her. After that, not so much. So she tried hiding in the washer. Now this is not a front loading washer, it's one of those washers with the center column. She was small, but she had to fold herself around the column to fit.

I couldn't find her, and eventually she started to panic and started yelling for me. Opening the washer, I tried to help her out, and she got wedged. She rapidly progressed to hysterical shrieking, alternating with crying. My mom came down to the basement upon hearing the commotion and found me leaning over the dryer and heard my sister screaming and crying inside it. Naturally, she thought I was engaged in sibling abuse, yanked me away from the washer, and tried to pull my sister up and out in one motion.

The screaming only got louder as she dragged my sister across the mixing fins on the center column, and caught her finger under the lip of the washer in the panicked flailing. My sister emerged bloodied and bruised. To this day, my mother feels awful that A) she thought I was trying to hurt my sister and B) she caused far more injury than she would have if she'd just let it be.

6. hooker

hooker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My parents live in an old home with a lot of pretty badass spots to hide, so we used to have pretty epic games of hide-and-seek growing up.

Sometimes (read also: most times) I don't use my brain, and I remember one particular game where I went to hide in my room and locked the door (yes, cheated) behind me. As I sat in my room, I started to think about how I could hide even better, so I stepped into the attic and locked the door there too. Turns out the attic had a one-way lock, and eventually I realized that I couldn't get out, so I started screaming for help.

Skip to my father marching up the stairs to rescue me, and reaching for the bedroom door, only to find it locked. There sat his dumb-ass daughter, behind two locked doors. Brilliance at its finest, people.

He ended up having to kick in my bedroom door to get in and unlock the attic door from the outside for me. My bedroom is now his office, and 15 years later, the lock still isn't fixed. It reminds me how stupid I was (read also: am) every time I see it.

7. Viking33

Viking33
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Karma for the hairbrush?

You rammed a hairbrush in a passed out dude's asshole. And you think a little hot sauce on your willy is more disgusting and/or fucked up? Dude... You're fucked in the head.

8. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I can't really blame the guy. Sitting in a porta potty sounds like a lot more fun than going to a yoga festival.

9. Elset

Elset
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My friends dad had a bunch of carhartt coveralls
    [​IMG]
    in their basement, so I put one on once and hid in their freezer.
    [​IMG]
    It was a damn good spot.

10. ASL

ASL
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

The house I grew up in had an interesting bathroom for us kids. There was a lot of space behind the toilet (eventually filled by shelving). The game in question involved my sister hiding in the space behind the toilet, and not being found. . . Until my friend decided to go poop because he couldn't find her. She decided to tell him where she was.

11. effinshenanigans

effinshenanigans
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded