Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Oh Brad, the hottest one is clearly...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by McSmallstuff, Jul 28, 2010.

?

Oh Brad, Oh Brad. The hottest one is clearly

1. Jennifer Aniston

121 vote(s)
    50.8%
  2. Angelina Jolie

105 vote(s)
    44.1%
  3. Chater

12 vote(s)
    5.0%
  1. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Angelina.

To me this is a personality thing...Angelina is exotic, challenging, mysterious, electric and genuinely looks like she's a cartoon come to life. Aniston, while gorgeous, is cute, fun, seems like a good person that you could be with, also looks like she could work at Gap. Angelina=pure fantasy, Jennifer=good reality.

That's why they're called sexual fantasies....I can fuck mall employees in real life. I can't fuck Dragon Mistress of the Dick Sucking Lips Kingdom.

2. Durej

Durej
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

They are both hot to me but I give the edge to Angelina because she has the hottest sex appeal. Plus I have a feeling Jennifer Aniston only does it missionary. You know Angelina is a freak in the bed.

3. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Not I. Angelina freaks me out - I'd worry she'd slit my throat in my sleep or something sinister like that. Jenn seems like the kind of girl I'd want to go shopping and to lunch with. Win for her.

4. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That's what turns me on about her. Saying I'm "adventurous" in bed would be an understatement, so obviously I'm choosing the one that seems like she would be into really crazy, wild, dangerous shit. I have a feeling there would be some kind of witchcraft and possibly even some blood.

Yeah, that turns me on.

5. WickedBitch

WickedBitch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Have you all forgotten that she frenched her brother?

To be fair: all three biological kids were c-sections.

If you put a gun to my head, I'd pick Jen. Angelina just scares me.

Attached Files:

6. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

In her defense, those pictures don't really look like full-on open-mouth lovers' kisses. They look close enough like closed-mouth pecks on the lips that I'd be willing to overlook it. I'm not grasping for straws, I swear.

7. TJMax

TJMax
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Last year, standing in the supermarket checkout line my sister looked at a magazine cover and asked me, "Who would you rather..." leaving the verb unsaid. "Jennifer Anniston or Angelina Jolie?" Okay, having this conversation with my sister is all kinds of messed up, I thought. But I am messed up, so I'll play. Based on looks alone, I have to go with Ms. Anniston. There are more reasons others have given in this thread, such as her seeming to be a friendly, good humored woman who's aging incredibly well, as opposed to Jolie's batshit insanity. That said, if I got Angelina as leftovers while Brad Pitt or Chater took Jennifer back to his room, I would not complain for a single Planck time.

Damn, my vote for Jennifer tied it up.

8. KIMaster

KIMaster
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I interpreted "hottest" to mean "most attractive" as opposed to "most sane" or "girl I would most like to have a long-term relationship with". (Even for the latter two, it would be too close to call. I really cannot understate how mind-numbingly fucking stupid Aniston came across in the one or two interviews I saw with her.)

Thus, all this stuff about Jolie being insane is either besides the point, or only enhances her sex appeal.

9. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Back in the day I would say that AJ was hotter based on looks alone. She's currently aging badly through a mix of plastic surgery (yes, she has, she can just afford the best), under eating, and past drug abuse. However, they are both completely vacuous and any male in this thread that has said otherwise is thinking only with their penis.

Therefore, the only real option is masturbation. Since that wasn't a poll option...I'm just here to fuck Chater.

10. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The topic included the phrase "Not limited to physical looks. Attractiveness can transcend physicality." Thus, personality (perceived or otherwise) is most definitely not beside the point.

11. PewPewPow

PewPewPow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Sweet, I love chicks with scars. Oh wait no I don't.

12. WickedBitch

WickedBitch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Dude, they both have their eyes closed and she's one spasm away from doing one of those annoying little back kicks. Know what I mean?

I tried to find the video of the middle picture because I swear, even though I haven't seen it in a while, she nearly rams her tongue down his throat. You'd have to see it to understand what I'm talking about. Based on their body language alone, they were in to each other something fierce.

Although... Even if your sister looked like Angelina Jolie, would you kiss her like that? Your sister?

13. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have seen that and I pretty much had wiped it out of my mind. And then didn't she kick off her acceptance speech with "I am so in love with my brother right now". I mean, we all love our siblings, but the use of IN LOVE after some awkward closeness on the red carpet is kind of questionable.

I actually think that Jennifer has the better body. Thin yet healthy and toned.