Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Oh baby, that was the best orgasm EVER! You're a rockstar!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by vex, Aug 1, 2011.

?

Faked orgasms

1. I'm a woman, and have faked an orgasm

17 vote(s)
    11.9%
  2. I'm a woman, and have NEVER faked an orgasm

7 vote(s)
    4.9%
  3. I'm a man, and have faked an orgasm

71 vote(s)
    49.7%
  4. I'm a man, and have NEVER faked an orgasm

43 vote(s)
    30.1%
  5. I'm just here to fuck Chater. I better not have to fake it.

5 vote(s)
    3.5%
  1. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

I've never noticed anything about the head, but I can feel the pulsing and the "hot rush." I think it's incredibly hot. There have been a couple of times where that's sent me over the edge and I've had the elusive simultaneous orgasm thing happen. (That was eloquent.)

2. annabanana

annabanana
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

And OMG -- it turns green, plays an Irish jig and sprouts tiny jazzhands too!!! Good grief. You know what women feel? The trickle of cum from our vag the next day when we sit down in a meeting with a client. Unless your MAGICAL penis simultaneously grows 5 sizes in 5 seconds and sings the National Anthem at the onset of my orgasm, I don't cum from just feeling the "gush" of your spunk.

3. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

Women I'm with have always been able to tell when I've cum inside of them. Partly it's the physical signs, partly because I start freaking out and yelling, "GIVE IT BACK! GIVE IT BACK!"

4. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I was walking through the mall with an ex who was on depo, we were going to see a movie. She turns to me with a quizzical look on her face, squirms in place a little and says, "I'm leaking". I laughed so hard I almost had an asthma attack, and I don't have asthma.

5. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You not have that dribble down your leg in a while or something? The subject came up the other way around in the other thread and when it came up hear I simply asked out of inquisitiveness. I too am not dependent on the muscle contractions of your orgasms to get off.

6. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I feel throbbing. That's about it.

7. rei

rei
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Your eyes are going to sting.

8. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

[​IMG]

9. fertuska

fertuska
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Alt. Focus: No, it has never even occurred to me. It's easier to say "it just ain't happening" and rolling over to sleep than faking it. I never had a one night stand, but I still think it would be easier to say the truth than trying to fake it.

Do girls feel guys cumming?: I can definitely tell when the guy is close, it feels different. I can't quite describe it though (this warrants further investigation...). When he is cumming, I can feel the rhythmic contractions much more than the actual "hot rush". And right after, I can feel the bounding pulses of his groin arteries, which is really awesome.

This may be taking this offtopic too much, but since audrey mentioned "elusive simultaneous orgasms", I was wondering how elusive they really are. I am certainly the minority here, with just one sexual partner, but it happens quite frequently, at least half the time, maybe even 75%. He can basically tell when I am close and time himself. In theory, it seems like this should be simple enough to do for the guys? Or have I unknowingly hit the jackpot?

10. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

No, I'm kinda the same way. The only tricky thing is when she gets really into it, I get really into it, which makes holding off much harder. It's almost the opposite problem; if I know a girl is about to come, I have SERIOUS problems holding off.

Quoted for truth.

11. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's also an issue of being with a girl long enough to know her personal "NASA countdown" as it were. It's pretty useless to be able to time yourself if you have no idea what you're timing against. I know that certain "I'm close" cues from one girl mean she's about fifteen seconds away, while the same cues from another girl means another two to three minutes of work.

12. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

13. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Damn I'm hot.

14. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

1) I don't care, as long as I get off. She's still married to me, and divorces are expensive.

2) I've been beyond wasted a few times, she wanted it, and I "got it done." My motivations were that I wanted to go to sleep, and it made me feel fucking awesome because she thought I was an alcohol-proof god and I thought "thank god, I can go to sleep now."

15. jets22

jets22
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I haven't really run into it since, but an ex used to orgasm when she felt me cumming. It happened at least half of the time we had sex so i asked her about it one day. She couldn't explain why, but she could definitely feel it when I came and for some reason that always sent her over the edge and she loved it. I never had to do anything as far as timing myself or anything though. It was just something that happened. But I haven't encountered it with any consistency since her, so maybe I really did fuck that one up.

But yeah, there are few better feelings than the simultaneous orgasm. Try it sometime.

16. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

As a couple others have said above, I aim for this as well and probably hit about the same frequency you're experiencing. Even in the remaining 25%, I'm still often very close.

My girlfriend gets very sensitive after getting off, so it's added incentive for me to make sure that I'm done when she is.

17. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

I think maybe you've hit the jackpot. My boyfriend and I come at the same time pretty often, but he is the first person I've done that with. He's also given me the most number of orgasms during sex.

18. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My current partner is the only man who has given me multiples on a regular basis. We have only had the simultaneous orgasm miracle happen a few times, he lasts FOREVER. In fact, I wish he'd come quicker sometimes. He's very in control of himself and very focused on wringing every orgasm possible out of me. I kinda wish he would just lose it...damn I sound ungrateful.

19. vex

vex
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Women, let's get back on focus for a second here. For those of you that don't can't/don't orgasm from penetration alone, how do you make ends meet? Do you need manual stimulation at the same time? From him? Yourself? Are some positions better than others? Do your partners always go down on you to at least give you one?

Guys, ever been with woman who didn't climax from penetration? Tips?

20. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Massaging my own clit with my fingers can help if penetration isn't getting me done.

Riding on top, one arm around his shoulders with one leg at his hip and the other extended with his ( I always think of executing a Can Opener: a type of jump into a pool) will really grind a good orgasm out with the clitoral stimulation against his pubic bone.

Being bent over is a good way to employ the use of a vibrator as well, the extra stimulation can make it phenomenal.

If you are going down on a woman, don't be afraid to use your fingers and tongue at the same time, lapping at her clit while massaging the front wall inside her should hit her g-spot." Oh yes, YES!!! " is a really good way to know that you had better not stop.

Ahem, I got up early to go run...