Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Oh baby, that was the best orgasm EVER! You're a rockstar!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by vex, Aug 1, 2011.

?

Faked orgasms

1. I'm a woman, and have faked an orgasm

17 vote(s)
    11.9%
  2. I'm a woman, and have NEVER faked an orgasm

7 vote(s)
    4.9%
  3. I'm a man, and have faked an orgasm

71 vote(s)
    49.7%
  4. I'm a man, and have NEVER faked an orgasm

43 vote(s)
    30.1%
  5. I'm just here to fuck Chater. I better not have to fake it.

5 vote(s)
    3.5%
  1. Dmix3

Dmix3
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The mental image of you post-sex drooling like a retard trying to land some on some poor tramp's back is making me laugh uncontrollably while sitting at my desk so thanks for that.

Focus- I've pulled the faking inside the condom trick then ran for the bathroom to flush it down, sometimes alcohol is an evil evil bastard.

2. MainEvent007

MainEvent007
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Everyone knows that girls with names with at least two adjacent vowels are sluts so it's just expected you'll do what we say.

On focus: I've faked it with girls a couple times and I know I've had one girl fake it with me a couple, as well. Like everyone else, alcohol generally played a role when I couldn't finish but I always had a condom on so after 45 minutes or so each time, I knew it wasn't going to happen and just wanted to be done so I faked it and ran to the bathroom as quickly as possible to flush it each time.

However, the girl that faked it with me was an odd situation. I was dating a girl a few years ago and we were doing distance for more than a year and a half. Distance is a horrible idea. As a result, I only saw her about once a month at the most and thus, because I wasn't cheating on her, we only had sex a few times a month, all in one weekend. That then meant that it would take me a little while to actually get my stamina back once we were actually together again- I've talked to other guys about this and apparently it's a lot more common than I thought at the time but back then, I was pretty insecure about it which then just exacerbated the situation. Because I couldn't last that long, she would fake it to make me not feel as shitty about it (except when she got mad at me about it - sorostitutes are funny things).

Eventually she told me and we stopped doing distance so the problem resolved itself. It sucked at first to find out because ignorance is bliss but sex is such a large part of relationships, if one party's unhappy, it has to change. It makes no sense to me why you wouldn't tell your partner if you're in a relationship. If it's a one night stand, I really couldn't care less, though.

3. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I fake it because I care.

4. ASL

ASL
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I generally want to know if a girl is faking. Although, I'd rather she just tell me what the hell she wants before it gets to that point.
    Knowing when a girl is orgasming really depends on who I'm with. An ex of mine would literally spasm and roll around, So unless she had a coincidental string of epileptic seizures, it was really easy to tell.

5. lhprop1

lhprop1
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The last time I faked an orgasm, my wife got pregnant.

6. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't understand.
    I've heard other women say this but...as soon as he enters it's like. "Ahh. Yes. Right there..." and the boinkfest begins. The penetration is the best part for me.

7. Gator

Gator
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Lemme guess---not raised Catholic, right?

8. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

No. Baptist.

9. Psychodyne

Psychodyne
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Exactly.

Actually, I'm sort of serious. Not that I care as much as don't want to try and explain why I didn't. I've faked it a few times, for reasons similar to a few others...too much booze, lack of sensation due to condom, etc. However, there have been a few times I didn't and said it wasn't going to happen, which ended up with her deciding that something was wrong with her, despite my protests. Which in turn made me the dick because if I didn't want to fuck, why did I bother? She doesn't need a pity fuck, and there are plenty of guys who would die to fuck her, you know. If I didn't get it up, she'd understand, but obviously I think she's hideous, and really, I'm not all that great looking anyway so where the fuck do I get off hitting on her in the first place, if she was "so gross"? In fact, I should just get the fuck out and try not to puke from disgust on the way, and I'm a FUCKING ASSHOLE. *ehem* Faking it has it's place.

I'm not naive enough to believe no one has faked it with me, but I can't think of a time in particular where I thought "Oh yeah, she's fucking with me." So hooray for me, I guess. Mad skills, yo.

10. rachiii

rachiii
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I would probably argue that the penetration is the best part for me, too, but it's super unlikely that I'm going to orgasm from penetration alone. It's not that I don't enjoy it, I do, VERY much, it's just that I only have vaginal orgasms when the moons all line up correctly and cupid blesses me, or something, so I'm not going to stress myself out trying to make it happen. Instead, I'm going to enjoy the fucking and try to make it as good as possible for my guy, and I'll get my orgasmic jollies before/after.

11. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Faking an orgasm is like letting the retarded kid play the last two minutes of the game because your team is up four touchdowns. Sure, you're making somebody smile, but at what cost eventually?

12. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

It's kind of funny, I feel like most girls on the board are like you, which is pretty rare. As far as I know, only about 20-35% of women come from penetration alone, but the numbers seem reversed on this board.

Question for the guys: any of you ever had it up the backroad? Is it as intense as advertised? Can you come from that alone or do you need a reacharound?

13. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

A few years I was seeing a girl who wanted to drop a digit on me while she was giving me head. Im not big into experimentation, but I figured why the hell not. She went in and I immediately regretted it. Im not sure what her end game was or even she really knew what to do. It wasnt painful or anything, but I immediately lost wood because the only thing on my mind was "What the fuck, theres a finger in my butt."

It wasnt my cup of tea.

14. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

There it is. Now that I've heard somebody else say that, can women stop shoving their finger in my face and saying "No! Stop!!! You don't know what you're talking about! It's the best, most INTENSE orgasm a man can have!! You haven't lived yet BLAH BLAH BLAH..."

What I DO know is that the ones I already have just suit me fine and dandy. Believe me, they are good. Always.

Some guys just don't like that. Some do. Some really, REALLY do. I don't. Tried the finger thing once long ago and it was uncomftorable and weird for me personally.

15. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hey. As long as you guys acknowledge that women feel the same way about anal.

16. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Also not a raft I enjoy clinging to. Guys who "go for that" right away on every woman they're in the sack with have issues.

17. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Thats perfectly fair, Im not big into that either. A vagina is perfectly acceptable, and if it isnt, theres something wrong. I have a buddy that claims to have butt sex whenever his girlfriend is on her period. No thanks. I like to enjoy sex, not worry about whether or not my penis is going to be covered in poop when I pull it out.

18. cblast

cblast
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

I'd rather have a penis covered in vaginal blood than last night's pad thai.

19. fleafly

fleafly
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

There is no way in hell I would want her to fake it! If I'm not doing something right let me know. Like Banky said in Chasing Amy, sex should be like CNN or the Weather Chanel, constant updates.

My job during sex is to get her off as many times as possible. That's where I get my joy from. She has to get off at least twice before I do. If all I needed was to bust a nut, I can do that myself.

20. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Puts a lot of pressure on the girl, no?