Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Oh Baby I Hear the Blues are Calling...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nom Chompsky, Jul 2, 2013.

?

You Into Rimjobs?

1. I enjoy giving and receiving analingus

20 vote(s)
    24.7%
  2. I enjoy giving but not receiving

14 vote(s)
    17.3%
  3. I enjoy receiving but not giving

6 vote(s)
    7.4%
  4. I have tried it but did not enjoy it

9 vote(s)
    11.1%
  5. I would never try it

24 vote(s)
    29.6%
  6. I'm just hear to rim [so and so]

8 vote(s)
    9.9%
  1. AlmostGaunt

AlmostGaunt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Sometimes I read threads like these and get this weird slap of cognitive dissonance. I don't identify as a huge kinkster by any means, but I'm just like... rimming is transgressive for a lot of you folks? Huh. Interesting. It hits me strangely, because to me it's a reasonably common part of sex - I'm trying to remember if I've ever been with a woman who didn't enjoy at least a little bit of ass play, and I don't think I have. And a lot of you guys and gals are getting laid a lot more than me, by a wider variety of people, so I assume I'm self selecting for at least mild kink somehow. Anyway, enough meta narrative. I enjoy giving and receiving on occasion.

I think that being rimmed makes you feel vulnerable, primarily. Self conscious, certainly, but there's a core of vulnerability to it which can be threatening and/or hot. Which is odd - you'd assume that the asslicker would be in the subordinate position, but that's not how it feels. Throw in some rope bondage and some talented head and you have my perfect Sunday night.

2. gogators

gogators
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

YES. The damned song has been in my head since yesterday.

3. caseykasem

caseykasem
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I honestly didn't know dudes like this existed. Sure, when a girl sucks on my balls too hard it hurts or if she squeezes them too hard it can really hurt. However, there is nothing better than a woman who throws in a little ball action with a blowjob or plays with your balls as you hit it from behind. I'm paranoid about my ball hair though. I don't like that shit getting too long. I can only imagine how a little stubble on the nut sack must feel in a woman's mouth. I imagine it being like sucking on a hedgehog. For that reason, I'm extra careful about my ball grooming. Plus, the current girlfriend enjoys sucking on my balls and does it frequently so that gives me ample incentive to keep that shit under control.

4. Superfantastic

Superfantastic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah I'll never understand dudes who don't enjoy getting their balls sucked. I still remember the exact moment my high school girlfriend licked mine for the first time. Seriously blew my mind because, at the time, I didn't even know that was an option. Still one of the greatest moments of my life. I've kept them neatly shaved ever since just on the off chance that I'll get them sucked on any given day. Gotta keep a positive attitude, right?

5. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah all y'all guys that don't like getting your balls licked are as depressing as Durbanite. Yes Im judging. How dare you judge my judging.

6. effinshenanigans

effinshenanigans
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I do not like getting my balls sucked. It's just uncomfortable. Licking is...whatever. I could take it or leave it.

Some light fingernail action? Now we're in flavor country.

Different strokes (literally).

7. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

I never knew that ass play was considered kinky until relatively recently. Why? Cause my first serious boyfriend, the one I lost my V to, was into it. In a big way. I was 19 and dumb and "in loooooooove" so I was all, "Lick your asshole? No prob, babe. Shove my fingers up your ass? Harder? Let's do this!" I didn't realize until after we broke up that not every guy is into this. (Side note: I learned to ask permission before going to town on a boyfriend's bunghole. Who knew you needed permission? Not this girl!) No other boyfriend has been into it until the current one. I'm bookending that shit. I do not enjoy receiving it, but giving? Why not? As long as everyone's showered and is as clean as possible, what's the harm?

8. archer

archer
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

There is nothing quite like the feel of having your freshly shorn scrotum sucked/licked... its fucking amazing and i really feel pity for guys that don't like that.

Y'all must have been with some mean ballsack bashing bitches or have some hypersensitive shit going on down there.

As for the focus i don't mind giving if shes into it but i'm not down with receiving at all. Nuh-uh. No way. I've smelled what comes out of there and sometimes my own brand even disgusts me. I appreciate that doesn't really make sense seeing as i'm down with giving but we all know ladies poop rainbows and roses, right? Right?

9. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Is it really that weird and whatever other word you guys toss in that my pleasure center starts and ends with my cock? I mean if she starts playing with my balls, that's less attention paid to my cock. If she's playing with my asshole, that's less attention paid to my cock. It's the only thing that gets me where I'm trying to go.

10. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I can't believe the amount of guys that don't like there balls being played with. I didn't think there were any guys that didn't like it let alone the amount that don't.

I don't mind the wife lightly pushing on my asshole, but diffenitely no entry. I have a hairy ass crack, no matter how well I clean, I will always think it is a little dirty. To me it is still an asshole and shit comes out of it, but when the few times my wife has licked it i have enjoyed it, but also a little gross, so i am conflicted on how i feel about it.

11. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

ilu parker, but youse a basic bitch sometimes

12. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That's true, but just because I love cheeseburgers doesn't mean I don't eat pizza every now and then. There's probably one position that feels best to you, too, but you don't just stick with that one, do you? It's not that the end game is any different, but getting there on a different route is part of the fun.

This one applies to men, too. 7 is awesome, but going through 1-6 makes 7 all the sweeter. imho

#72 Rush-O-Matic, Jul 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  13. silway

silway
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This is all pretty much spot on. I enjoy giving and receiving and don't stop for a second to worry about if it's something I'll be judged about. I first got rimmed by a girlfriend I had right after high school and it was absolutely amazing and led to lots of other sexual exploration and discovery. I don't think of rimming as a way to classify sex partners, it's not girlfriend vs. Fwb, vs. One nighter or whatever, it's just one more sexual act with it's own set of risks and rewards like any other. Just like kissing, cunnilingus, blow jobs, intercourse, and so on.

It feels good, most girls seem to at least enjoy it, and not terribly difficult to do in a sanitary way, so why not?

14. Jimmy James

Jimmy James
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If my girlfriend were to surprise ball lick me, I'd box her ears with my thighs.

15. lhprop1

lhprop1
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If Michael Douglas got throat cancer from eating puss, I'd hate to see what could result from tongue plowing the blow hole. Probably some weird combination of elephantitis, SARS, cholera, and AIDS.

Count me out.

16. Veovis

Veovis
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

The wife is happy with it when she's in the mood to have me feast at the crotch buffet, she'll never ask for it but doesn't refuse it and usually cums super hard after doing it for a bit.

I wouldn't mind if she gave it a shot to find out if I'm on board but she does pay good attention to the balls and taint, a good reason to keep things shaved down there.

However shaving the ass, never figured that one, gotta make things way sweatier on a hot day.

Heck she showers after soccer tonight seems like a good idea.