Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Oh Baby I Hear the Blues are Calling...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nom Chompsky, Jul 2, 2013.

?

You Into Rimjobs?

1. I enjoy giving and receiving analingus

20 vote(s)
    24.7%
  2. I enjoy giving but not receiving

14 vote(s)
    17.3%
  3. I enjoy receiving but not giving

6 vote(s)
    7.4%
  4. I have tried it but did not enjoy it

9 vote(s)
    11.1%
  5. I would never try it

24 vote(s)
    29.6%
  6. I'm just hear to rim [so and so]

8 vote(s)
    9.9%
  1. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Current GF isn't really into ass play (yes, the other story notwithstanding.)

But other than that, at least every girl I 69'd naturally had some rim-related stuff to it. Doesn't that just occur during the normal course of a 69 anyway?

2. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Lord help me, but I have to agree with ghetto. I am not the least bit homosexual - DB comment he was straight and nothing comes near his butthole. That's fine for you Dixie, but I don't relate those two. I'm not homosexual because girls turn me on, I have no interest in kissing a man or being intimate with a man, and have never felt in anyway attracted to a man. I don't want a naked man anywhere near my anything, but I'll take a naked girl all over my everything.

I am quoting her, because Pinkcup described it perfectly:

What she wrote gave me an erection, and none of it sounded homosexual to me at all. I mean, I don't really want a girl going up to her knuckle or anything, but the rest of that sounds awesome.

3. effinshenanigans

effinshenanigans
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Um, nope. I've never been in a 69 and just kind of found myself licking the asshole all the sudden. Unless you're just going absolutely wild with some crazy neck/jaw action, you should have plenty of control over where your tongue goes.

Sounds like you just like slipping it into the butt every now and again. Have at it, buddy.

4. Superfantastic

Superfantastic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

A little off topic, but relating to Ghetto's point: well first of all, I only consider ass-play to be gay if it's two dudes (in a non-medical setting). Kinda seems like a requirement. I don't want to receive anal play, not because I think (or care) that it'll make me seem/feel/be perceived as gay (at least not consciously), but because 1) That's tongue time that could be spent on my taint/balls/shaft or head, 2) It's gonna be at least a bit painful to start, and I'm not a fan of receiving pain of any kind during sex, 3) I'm a clean guy, but I'm still a guy.

Speaking of gay guys and ass, how much would it suck being a gay guy, especially if you were an ass man? I know the gay stereotype of being super girly and clean, but half of the gay guys I've known were still just boring old...dudes, basically like me, only messier, in some cases. I don't imagine their assholes were at the same standard as the average girl's. And checking out the male population in general would suck. The male ass is just not as naturally shapely as the female's. So as a gay guy who likes guy ass like I like girl ass, you've got a local population of dudes who start out with sub-par posteriors, and the majority of them have never once in their lives thought about doing something to improve it. But that's including ALL dudes. So now you've got to cut that down to gay asses you could at least hypothetically play with (sans rape charge), and then hope to find one that's at least reasonably taken care of, before you lay back in all your face-sitting, butt-munching glory.

Poor bastards.

5. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's probably a reasonable assumption that they have different ideas of what makes a shapely ass than you do, since they, you know, like dudes.

But I have often wondered if this was as inconvenient as it seems. If all you have is buttsex, that seems like a lot of upkeep and/or cleanup, and a lot of time you just aren't gonna bone. Upset stomach? Nope, no sex. Had Mexican food? Stick it in the guacamole, buddy.

6. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The most difficult thing with rimming is trying to pull her hair while I'm doing it.

I think, besides the perceived gay BS, guys think it makes them subordinate in some way. That it's not manly, it's sissy. She's on her knees, or face down, exposed, and I'm the one controlling the pace and what else I do with my hands/fingers; either holding her down or inside her vagina. Nothing could be further from the truth. Unless your balls are tied to your ankles and she's slapping you in the face with a rubber dick, then it's submissive. But that's another kink.

My ex and I did this several times. This girl was wildly into it. When she came, she collapsed and wouldn't let me so much as put my hands around her waist she was so sensitive. Couldn't bear to be touched. It is absolutely something to be worked into sex with future partners. I've never had it done to me, but I'd be OK with it. Also, I'd be OK with her taking charge and riding my face at her own rhythm. In fact, that'd be the hottest thing ever.

You give her oral normally, let her relax a few. Run your hand through her hair, kiss her neck up to her ear, then tell her to turn over. That's all I ever did. It helps if you're especially good with your mouth and fingers. Be enthusiastic. I am a very eager, ahem, orator.

7. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In general, it easier to start with a finger and work your way up from there.

8. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Wrong thread. That's cool, though, bro.

9. Superfantastic

Superfantastic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I guess, but isn't "shapely" a fairly universal term? Like I've heard girls say some celebrity/athlete/whatever has a great ass, and when I look, even though I don't find it attractive, I get it. It's...in shape, or at least has a shapeliness to it. Nobody wants a flat/non-existent ass like mine, and nobody wants a pudgy, pockmarked sack of skin either. According to a scientific study I just did in my head, those two descriptions apply to well over 70% of the male population, and it's the reverse for girl bums. Hence, my sympathy for gay guys who are really into ass.

Goddamn guys are weird/stupid. Wouldn't the same mentality apply to eating pussy? In my mind, dom/sub is an attitude as much as anything. If I'm down there licking anything, I'm not thinking it's hot because I'm being submissive, I'm thinking it's hot because I'm taking what I want, and what I really want in that moment, is ass/pussy/cheeks/thighs/whatever.

Again, how does this not just sort of happen naturally? You play with/squeeze her bum, right? Haven't you ran a finger up and down her crack, even just on the way to her pussy? Wasn't it awesome? Finger her from behind in a way that your palm is between her cheeks, and apply some pressure. Rub her wetness up her crack. Linger a bit. Go down on her from behind and keep lightly running your fingers up and down. Tell her how hot the view is. Keep licking. Make bigger circles covering every spot of her pussy lips. Eventually your nose will make contact (especially if you have a big one like me, nbd), and from there, there's no turning back...

But seriously, I feel bad for gay guys.

10. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Does anyone else have Kelsey Grammer's voice stuck in their head now?

11. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

That's why there's oral/manual/frottage.

A ton of gay guys never have anal sex, and a lot more don't have it as their piece de resistance.

12. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, well, if someone tried to have anal sex with me, they would certainly get a piece of resistance.

13. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

A lot of what's been written in this thread underscores something I've noticed a lot with this board (and with society, in general).

We're so used to this idea that men are the subject. The do-er. The hunter, as it were. That women are cleaner, and softer, and prettier, and it just makes sense that they would be the object. And maybe there's some sort of evolutionary theory behind that: I'm not here to debate science.

What I do know is that it doesn't have to be that way. There's something very subversive about switching that dynamic, and like all subversive things, it can be a little bit awkward or scary.

And it can be pretty fucking hot.

Just look at what's happened with the Tiber thread after it was established that the men here enjoy feeling sexy and the women like looking at sexy? Dozens of men got to feel like dirty little sex objects, and I bet it felt real good.

Look, there are hygienic issues, to be sure. And a lot of people are going to balk at it, so you might not want to bring it during your nephew's piano recital. But if the only reason, deep down, that you're not giving it a go is that it's just a role you're not used to, then you owe it to yourself to at least consider the possibility.

14. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

When it comes to incoming pleasure, I'm simple. I don't need nipples tweaked or even my balls touched. Simply paying attention to my penis is all I will ever need in this world. No reason for my asshole to even be thought about.

If a girl really took care of business down there and I was really into her...I can't say that I'd never do it it 100%. I haven't done much anal at all except give a girl a shocker with the tip of my pinky. She loved it, but the next morning she didn't enjoy it and never wanted me to do it again.

Y'all some freaks.

15. Jimmy James

Jimmy James
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I might be one of the only dudes on the planet that hates having his balls touched in any way shape or form. Maybe it's the fact that I'm extremely ticklish or I have a complex about fully trusting other people with my continued testicular health. The above paragraph gave someone a boner, yet I feel gross and feel like I should have my hand over my junk. You know, for protection. It isn't like I haven't tried. I just felt like I had taken a messy dump, without the relief that comes from emptying your colon. I suppose if my girlfriend ever asked me, after a long long long long shower, I'd do it because I love her. Other than that though, I'd pass.

tl;dr: In my opinion, buttholes are nothing but filth spewing orifices designed only to keep us alive. If you like it, bully for you.

16. toejam

toejam
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Meh. I've got no particular interest in putting my tongue anywhere near someone's anus, or having someone's post-my-anus mouth near my own. I'm not opposed to ass play in general, but I think activities that don't involve the possibility of my taste buds and poo colliding are the way to go.

I've never been a big fan of the rear entrance in general, for what it's worth.

17. Esian

Esian
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I do it and enjoy doing so. I only ever met one woman who just went to town doing it to me and of course it was awesome. Reading PinkCup's post brought back a whole lot of happy memories about that girl. Granted she was pretty much intolerable in every other way, but that crazy bitch could really eat some ass.

Oh and all of you guys freaking out about hair and dingleberries... you realize those are things you directly control, right? Like there is absolutely no excuse for having unwanted hair or dingleberries. Shaving your ass and keeping yourself clean isn't that hard.

18. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The sphincter isn't a porcelain veneer, easily clean with a spray of water.

The butt hole is wrinkly cavern of muscle.

Even when you think it's spotless, it's dirty.

19. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

With the proper application of soap and scented oils, there are a few tibettes i'd tongue punch in the baloon knot.

20. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm with you on that one. Licking/sucking/fondling my balls doesn't feel good, it feels awkward and sometimes painful. Not in any way pleasurable. Don't mind the stepchildren, leave them the fuck alone.