Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Official TiB 2014 Fantasy Football League

Discussion in 'Sports Board' started by Popped Cherries, Jul 8, 2014.

1. Jimmy James

Jimmy James
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Cowbell, please tell me why I would do this oh wait I already rejected this trade because you must have been hammered when you made it.

Torrey Smith (WR - BAL)
    Alshon Jeffery (WR - CHI)

for

Dez Bryant (WR - DAL)
    Steve Smith (WR - BAL)

2. FreeCorps

FreeCorps
    Expand Collapse
    #1 Internet Boo

And so the rape attempts begin.

3. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Don't be jealous. I took a before and after shot of my roster. I win on the waiver wire, watching football and knowing the game. Seasons don't get won at the draft boys. Some of you are completely fucked if 1 or 2 people get injured.

Why is the trade rape happening already MoreCowbell? IT HASN'T BEEN 24 HOURS!?!?

Also just realized we have 7 bench spots. Holy fucking shit. We need to cut that down next year, at least 6 if not 5. People just hoarding players at this point.

4. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hey, suit yourself. BUt there's nothing inherently unreasonable about the 9th and 27nd ranked WRs for the 4th and 58th ranked WRs. Gives you a good flex option in exchange for a minor downgrade in WR, which you could use considering you are slotted to start Miles Austin at the flex.

Alshon's great, I just would prefer to not have both him and Marshall. Too much concentrated in one passing attack for my taste.

5. Hoosiermess

Hoosiermess
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Says the guy who admits he plans to whore himself out on the waiver wire? I mean I get it, better player pool for all of us but if you're the waiver king why should we play into your hand?

Disclaimer: this reply actually accepts your idea that you are a waiver god. Not all of us, read any, would necessarily agree with that.

6. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

Not you though. You can coast on that sweet, sweet Seahawks defense.

7. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Every week, my Seattle D is going to put up more points than at least 2 of my opponents starting skill positions. Because of everyone talking shit, I'm going to call this out. Defense is the X factor.

And yes, you are admitting I am a waiver wire god. I also know how to swap out players against defenses. Which teams play good against WR2s, TEs, RBs, etc. You guys need to up your football knowledge. Also, I avoid getting trade raped. Also, I meant I took a before shot of my roster and will take an after. Hell, I already made waiver wire moves.

[​IMG]

Hoosiermess, Iczorro, don't get trade raped like you did last year. Get that new nail polish that detects roofies, get whistles, pepper spray, steel locked panties, chastity belts, security buttplugs (ask MC)...anything. Don't get raped. I'm watching you two like a 17 year old girl who gets tipsy at a college party with FreeCorps around.

8. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

Fuckboy, ya butt moist.

Spending way too much because a defense did well last year is just silly, no matter how many gifs you post about it. I would bet money that Seattle isn't even the #1 defense, points-wise, at the end of the season.

Being (questionably) competent in other phases of fantasy is no excuse for pissing your jorts when it comes to drafting. Watching you this season is like watching somebody run a race in ankle weights -- it's entertaining to see somebody struggle to overcome their own idiocy, but you know they're gonna lose in the end.

[​IMG]

9. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

FTFY.

Who is going to be the number 1 defense this year? Given the talent they've been able to hold on to, coaching stability, defenses historically have not had some dramatic decline from year to year given health. If they're not going to be the top defense, they're going to be a top defense. Don't make me go full Barnwell on you, I will.

Nom, you're bad at fantasy trash talk. Keep it light and ridiculous. Jeez...

10. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

To be fair to Parker, he didn't get drunk and buy every running back that nobody else wants.

11. Hoosiermess

Hoosiermess
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Easy now, Nom is a newbie... And I'm not really set at RB.

12. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I really should go to the Nom school of drafting while drunk. Or not.

Also, not naming names, but y'all can't talk shit about my drafting, then shoot me some under the table trades. At least let the season start first. Unless your trade involves Tom Brady, Jimmy Graham and/or Jennifer Lawrence, I'm good.

13. Hoosiermess

Hoosiermess
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If I remember the trade right I think it looked terrible on paper but I beat your ass like the hulk with my terrible first auction draft roster the next week.

Honestly I have no clue, but I think Eddy Lacy was hurt and hadn't been outstanding so he got traded, got healthy and blew up. Something like that but I do actually think it gave me more starters to throw to the wolves.

14. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

Wait, I take it back guys, Parker added Jacquizz Rogers and is primed for success.

This league uses Scrabble scoring, right?

15. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hey man, its not your fault. It wasn't just because you were wearing a short dress. You weren't asking for it, really. Just let them know, no means no. It doesn't matter that you got trashed and left your drink uncovered, it is not right. Say it with me "Take back the night, it is not right." Or whatever.

16. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

You're gonna be whistling a different tune when I'm cramming three elite backs down ya gullet every 7 days

17. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Technically speaking, it was only iczorro who was on the real business end of a trade. (Edelman and Wayne for Charles looked a lot worse once Edelman stopped catching 12 balls each week and Wayne broke his leg. Sorry man.)

The one w/ Hoosiermess was boring (Ridley for Mike Wallace), and the other one was where you accused me of getting fucked by handing over Marshawn. Considering I got Lacy and Stacy in return and rode them to victory, that trade looks great in retrospect.

18. Jimmy James

Jimmy James
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm looking for a RB. AJ and Dez are on the table.

19. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I saw both of those trades and immediately thought "What the fuck?!?" Not saying I had ESPN or anything, but I knew those trades weren't going to workout. The posts are there to prove it.

Also "Lacy & Stacy" sounds like a really cute TV show about an odd-couple friendship between two gals trying to make it in the city. It'll be based off Nom and ssycko's real life stories friendship. MoreCowbell is the cooky barista that is always messing up their latte orders and ruining their day.

20. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Are you the token black guy in this show with a catch phrase?