Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Obesity saving lives

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by scotchcrotch, Feb 24, 2010.

1. whatisinaname

whatisinaname
    Expand Collapse
    Hoping to be even a fraction of the man Jim is.

Why, why, why did you have to point out her tits. What I initially thought was a mid-roll of fat, is in fact her left tit resting on the larger, lower roll of fat.

Focus: I have $100.00 bucks that says her 'do' costs more than last month's rent.

2. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

If this was meant to be a serious "parkour" video, then...well....it may be the greatest thing you ever see. Either way, I laughed hard.

Fail, fatty:

#22 Crown Royal, Feb 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  3. hiphopguru

hiphopguru
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I think you must be speaking of my friend Rusty Shackleford.

she looks like a prime candidate for the caption contest.

4. SaintBastard

SaintBastard
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

If she were smaller, she also would have never been at the bar that late to begin with.

I love the whole idea of eating yourself into being bulletproof. I await the day the army begins training their men by having daily trips to Krispy Kreme.

5. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

It's denial to the nth degree. It's like the fatass chicks who claim to be the hottest thing around. The guys who are repulsed just can't handle all that woman, that's all! They have to delude themselves into thinking they are beautiful to keep the suicidal thoughts away. This idiot woman just takes it a step further.

6. thatone

thatone
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I wholly support this woman in her quest to attain a truly bulletproof level of obesity. Hopefully, if she somehow finds herself in the media for whatever reason, she dids the fuck out of her hair again.

Really, there is no problem here at all. Throughout all of history the overwhelming majority of people have been dumb, and if borderline retarded bitches are demonstrating their lack of intelligence in a manner similar to our heroine here, then I'm all for it.

7. Allord

Allord
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

The Nightmares of children with a 30" Dildo
    I can see it now.

Fat black women darkening the horizon, splayed out on couches laid end-to-end for miles watching The Price is Right and snacking on Doritos, pot pies, and bacon grease in a jug. Their wheezing, labored breathing in chorus to mimic the sound of a hurricane ripping through a certain southern city. Their sweaty folds rubbing together as they chew and rummage making the slopping vacuum sound of flesh sliding against and through sopping wet flesh. The symphony of squeaky springs struggling in vain against the insurmountable masses pushing their stress capacity to the limit.

And then the machine gun fire. The yelling of squad leaders for troops to move out and close on the enemy. The walrus call of a struck welfare queen, rending the very air with its wail. The clamor of boots to take cover behind the wall of freshly-lifeless, yet bulletproof, flesh. A moment's rally, and then they climb the wall and enter no-mans-land to gun down a new fort for their next spot of respite.

I don't think the phrase "ROLL OUT THE TANKS" has ever been meant so literally.

MACE TO THE FACE, BITCH

Edit:

I'm amused that this is the ad at the top of the page right now (LOOK AT ME, I AR JENIUS!! PICTURE ARE CLICKABLE LINKE!!):

[​IMG]

8. Rusty_Shackleford

Rusty_Shackleford
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

Hey now. Don't be bringing me into this conversation without me having the proper amount of Mountain Dew and gerbils.

I love how she didn't even hide her rollie polliness in her picture. She wasn't one of those 'chubby' ones with love handles. No, she had a full on gut that Bill Dauterive could only challenge. Have some pride BBW lady, pull that shirt down.

9. travdiddy84

travdiddy84
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

What the fuck is wrong with you? The correct sentence should read "Her hair be did."

Christ.

10. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I already posted this in another thread, but I've realized it's perfectly legit here.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/health/Doctor-Claims-Size-D-Implants-Saved-Womans-Life-85344552.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/healt ... 44552.html</a>

Fake titty stopped a bullet.