Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

NooOooOOoooOoo!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrFrylock, May 25, 2011.

1. DrFrylock

DrFrylock
    Expand Collapse
    The White

So there is some guy out there on the Internet who dated Jessica Alba in high school for like five years, then they broke up. Years later, he has decided to start a social networking site to help couples work out their problems in a court-like setting online.

This isn't the dumbest idea I've ever heard, but it is probably the dumbest idea I've heard this week. Yes, let's model our relationship-fixit service on an inherently adversarial system designed to exact a modicum of justice after all other opportunities have been exhausted! I am sure that his defense when someone tells him this is stupid is: "yeah, but I fucked Jessica Alba." Which is kind of valid.

FOCUS: Make fun of this dumbass for whatever. Breaking up with Jessica Alba. Starting the stupidest website this week. Looking stupid in the picture in the article. There's lots of material here.

ALT FOCUS: Would you use a service like this?

ALT ALT FOCUS: The one that got away.

2. Happy

Happy
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I started to talk/see a girl summer going in to my freshman year of college. She LOVED taking pictures of herself, in all sorts of outfits and poses etc. She was hot, and going into school I figured, "Why not?" Even if shes getting the reputation of being slutty and what not.

We started to hookup, and she was anything but. Very inexperienced, very new to things. I took it for granted, and eventually started seeing other girls. She ended up transferring to a different school because of all the shit she got for those pictures.

Jokes on me. She's now a Maxim Model.

3. hoju

hoju
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

ALT ALT FOCUS: The one that got away.

Here's a sweet story for the ladies.

Back in High School (1995), I dated this girl for a few months. She was beautiful, smart, and horny as hell. We were 17 and I was stupid. I broke up with her for unknown reasons.

She got married in college but I kept in touch with her through mutual friends. Through all of my shitty relationships, she was the "White Whale" of perfect girlfriend.

Fast forward to 2007. My buddy told me that she was getting a divorce. I texted her after not actually speaking with her since 2001 and we hit it off like we hadn't missed a day.

Yada yada yada, we've been together for four years and living together for three. I'm going to marry this woman.

4. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Like hoju, I got a second chance at the one that got away.

My current girlfriend and I met 6 six years ago at a party in school. We hooked up and went out separate ways, just ring friendly and cordial after that as we were always in other relationships. I always thought "what if" I had pursued her more. Then after college we ran into each other and started talking. Picked a coffee date to continue catching up, which turned into a real date. Eventually we were together and have been for more than a year now and I'm probably going to end up marrying her.

5. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Unless she has herpes on her ass, who cares? That is the only thing even remotely interesting about her.

On Focus, so this place is supposed to help relationships by submitting your problems to the faceless internet horde and then the losing party is supposed to say, "OK, the basement dwellers have decided I was wrong, let's kiss and make up."

I want someone to point out one woman that would agree to this.

6. Bryan

Bryan
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I've had my fair share of blown opportunities over my sexual career, sometimes it was bad luck, sometimes it was just poor tactics on my part. Occasionally I kick myself for a few days when an attainable good-looking slam-piece slips through my fingers, but otherwise it's been years since I felt bent out of shape over any one girl, and I don't think of any girls who've came and gone in my life as "the one that got away." If something doesn't work out with a girl, there will always be more attractive girls to replace her. Although proportionately-speaking young, attractive girls are rare, they are bountiful by sheer volume. The most important word in a man's life is: NEXT.

7. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

ALT ALT FOCUS: I went "home" this weekend to hang out with a couple of old high school friends. While there, I ran into a couple of ex boyfriends, including the one that I thought would last long distance while we both went to different colleges. Phew, thank god that didn't work out.

I do have very fond memories of my first boyfriend who I dated for a couple years in high school. He was a class act and has done very well for himself, and in the end I treated him kind of poorly. To be honest, he deserved better than the person that I was at that time. But, I needed to do more, experience more, I was certainly not the live happily ever after with my first boyfriend type of girl. However, he is the one person that I have those, well, if we both end up divorced then . . . . . thoughts about.