Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

No, the ACTUAL moral of this story...

Discussion in 'New Thread Suggestions' started by D26, May 25, 2014.

1. D26

D26
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Someone posted this to facebook, and I don't know why, but it annoyed me to no end:

"A young man had a girlfriend. He was getting tired of her because she sent him messages every hour that said "I miss you" or "I love you". One night before bed he received a message, but rather than read it went to sleep. In the morning he was awakened by a call. It was girlfriend's mother crying saying that his girlfriend was killed last night. He was in a state of shock, went to read the message: "My sweetheart, come quickly, I think someone is following me!".

Moral of the story: never rejects those who love, care, and try to reach out to you, because one day you'll realize you lost the moon while counting the stars! If ever you are touched by this story, Share it for everyone to know......"

I came up with about twenty other "morals" to this story, but I'll just use one:

"There is probably a good reason this girl only had 1 person she could text for help. Everyone else knew she was crazy and already started ignoring her pleas for attention."

Focus: Alternate morals to this story than the horseshit they gave.

Alt-Focus: Ever come across any other stories like this posted to your facebook? Any other good/bad ones?