Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

No-Shave November

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Crazy Wolf, Oct 28, 2010.

1. Crazy Wolf

Crazy Wolf
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Granted, this could be a series of updates to The Beard Thread, or folded into it after it's run.

FOCUS: How many of you are planning on doing this? Is it out of a concern for cancers that get little publicity/men's health issues, or just an excuse to not shave?

Before/After pictures would be good.

2. DrFrylock

DrFrylock
    Expand Collapse
    The White

We already have a "Post your Beard" thread, but there's very little discussion in there.

FOCUS: Ladies/Gay Dudes: Facial hair on guys. Turn-on or turn-off? What makes facial hair hott? What makes you think of a creepy serial killer? Where's the line?

FOCUS: Guys/Lesbians: hairstyles...um...down there on women?

3. Roxanne

Roxanne
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Some scruff or a short well-kept beard is really hot. Really really hot.

I think it's because it looks like the guy is more likely to be able to start a fire and that will be useful for grilling things.

4. Queen-Bee

Queen-Bee
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Between my guy friends and aquaintenences, November and March have become nothing but excuses and competitions. I have yet to see any of them actually raise any money/awareness for male issues. How would they feel if chicks stopped shaving for a month, twice a year...........

In 2010, a straight-up mustache = creepy, yucky, what are thinking, pedophile. No exceptions (ok, there quite possibly might be, but I experienced my first KFC Doubledown tonight and all of my organs are shutting down).

Facial hair in general, only if well groomed, can occasionally be attractive because of that manly-man thing it throws out there. However, it is completely off-limits to me given that I am a redhead with the accompanying delicate (transparent) skin. One good romp and I look like a burn victim.

My girly bits need no adornment. Guys, if you say you need a landing strip, arrow, hello kitty or anything else to find your way to the Chosen Land, just move along. My pussy is not a practice field.

5. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

If I could grow a beard, I would participate. I have this weird thing where I can grow a mustache and goatee but it wont connect to my sideburns. Even then the hair is thin, its depressing. Maybe Ill go for the Burt Reynolds look instead.

As for girls, Im all about the clean shaven. The landing strip is distracting when I try to go down and itches my nose. And if its completely unkempt, its no picnic. I manscape on a regular basis so I have no problem reciprocating the favor.

6. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This thread has been done several times before, and it always devolves into a conversation about whether or not it makes one a pedophile for liking a bald snatch.

If that makes me a pedophile, then you can call this message board Chris Hanson. Because I'm not touching it any other way.

Focus: I will be doing no shave November. I could care less about mens health issues, but I certainly do love getting back to my roots and looking like a redneck mountain man.

7. Vorticon

Vorticon
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

You mean Movember, right?

8. rei

rei
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm debating whether to participate or not this year, mostly as I don't want to go a week or so without my goatee looking like a dirty piece of shit as my beard grows back; I'll donate either way.

9. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've done NSN for the past 3 years, but I'm not so sure I'm going to this year. I basically did no shave October already and had a pretty nice beard going on, but I just shaved it off yesterday because I got bored with it.

A bald pussy is still a pussy, so everyone who complains about them is gay.

(Saying "a hairy pussy is still one too!" is wrong. I don't want to stick my dick in a rainforest, thx.)

10. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

My team at work did this last year and we raised over $6k.

The only downside was that at the end of the month I had to head back to help dad with his heart surgery. Visiting him in the hospital the fourth time, as my mom and I walk by the Children's ward, she looks at me and says I look like a pedophile and asked me to do something with the awesome handlebar stache I was rocking.

(I had a shaved head and a monster goatee that I turned into the handlebar for the final pics for Movember).

Since then I've gone clean shaven and long curly hair. Nobody recognizes me. My sister picked me up at the airport last night and walked by me twice, then stood beside me bitching to her hubby about how I missed the flight. I laughed and said "I'm right here".

So beware. Movember can have life-altering implications.

11. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

Ok here's the deal: It only makes you a pedophile if you can't get it up any other way. If on the other hand you'll only touch bald because you're repulsed by any hair at all it just makes you a chickenshit and of suspect masculinity; the equivilent of jumping on a chair and shrieking in terror when a spider scurries across the floor.

Focus: My ideal preference is a landing strip or triangle with a neatly trimmed or smooth vulva. But honestly how it smells is way more important than how it's groomed. You can have the prettiest pussy in the world but if it smells bad you can forget it.

12. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I only shave once a month unless I have a meeting, so I guess I'm participating by default.

And ladies, shave your shit, seriously.

13. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In dixiebandit's stead, I will show you what he likes...

As for me, It doesn't have to be bald, as long as its maintained and not distracting/disturbing. I don't care that much because in the heat of the moment, it doesn't really matter.

Attached Files:

14. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If an attractive lady has seen fit to remove her pants in my presence and is practicing some basic trimming/hygiene, then far be it from me to criticize whatever patterns she chooses to shave there. I don't care if she trims her cat's name in cursive.

The first girl I ever went down on did not trim at all and after foraging my way through the undergrowth, I inhaled and promptly sucked a pubic hair into the back of my throat. The ensuing coughing, choking and wheezing definitely killed the moment.

I will not be participating in Movember because my scraggly facial hair would be an embarrassment to the tradition. Is there a Special Olympics equivalent of Movember?

15. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Actually, it only makes you a pedophile if the bald pussy is attached to an 8 year old.

16. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Fuck that. 18 makes me feel creepy.

17. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Awesome! An opportunity to not shave my legs for a whole month!

Focus: I like the 2-day stubble look. A full on mountain man beard is nice too, but if it's attached to a wimpy man or if it is too meticulously maintained, it suddenly becomes less masculine. Mustaches are out, and dear God, I wish the chin strap trend would die. It's fucking awful looking. However, it seems to be a pretty good indicator of douchiness.

18. skydive1973cdr

skydive1973cdr
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

I might be one of the older women here, but the weirdest thing happens past 30. My nether regions don't really grow a lot of hair anymore (and thank God for that. It used to look like I sheared a yeti in the tub), and instead, I starting growing a goatee.

Ok, maybe a goatee is a little much. I have about 4 errant hairs that I pluck with a zealotry that borders on obsessive. At a stop light? Pluck that damned hair. In the middle of dinner? Pluck the hair. Missing half the movie so I can go to the bathroom and pluck that fucking hair? Perfectly acceptable.

I own 8 sets of tweezers so I have them on hand at all times.

I will not go a month without shaving my legs, only because I can't sleep when my legs are creating enough friction to burn my house down.

SGEDIT: We cuss here. Don't be scared.

19. Mike Ness

Mike Ness
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What's the worst part about eating bald pussy?

A-putting the diaper back on when your done.

Shegirl didn't the beard thread also contribute to another thread that was called "really creepy" or "that gave me the willies?" I know many of us should probably stick to being beardless.

Also Chater can't grow a beard so don't expect to see him. Frenchman can only grow pencil thin moustaches.

When my beard is in I wander around the house going "This is SPARTA!!!!!

20. Pinkcup

Pinkcup
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Normally, I welcome the advent of winter weather with open arms. I actually enjoy shelving the razor and letting leg, underarm, and bush grow free. It gets a little interesting in March, particularly when I'm having difficulty masturbating through the forest or getting minor friction burns from the prickly underarm hair rubbing against my inner arm. But it's hysterical and I like it. Plus, April feels soooooo good when it finally comes around!!

Now that I'm getting laid regularly, though, I don't think I'll be participating this year. He's cool enough that it wouldn't bother him if I chose to stop shaving altogether, but still.......it's too soon for that kind of discussion. I like that he likes my box, and I don't want to jeopardize that.

Focus: I always like a little stubble, but a good beard is fucking sexy. As long as it isn't one of those stabby beards, I'll rub my face in it allllll day long.