Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

No no... Samantha's got issues. You're just fucking crazy.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by vex, Sep 8, 2011.

1. lhprop1

lhprop1
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Accidentally my ass. You knew exactly what you were doing when you went cruising down "Bum Row" with that shopping cart full of Night Train. The fact that you let multiple bums run [night] train on you is of your own doing and certainly no accident.

2. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I dated a girl who had a psychotic Baby's daddy. Dude would at all hours of the day drive by her place or he work to see if she was there, if she had anyone over or was talking to anyone while working. There were times when he was watching the baby, drive by the restaurant where she worked. If he couldn't see her from the street and she didn't answer his calls. He dump the baby off at her dad's and flip shit.

After we had been stopped dating she was hanging out with my roommate and one of my friend's. As they drove to a local pool they pulled up beside this idiot. He chased their car down and jumped out at the next stop light banging on the windows and tried tearing the baby's car seat out of the window with the kid in it. They took off and he followed them until they pulled into a police station where my buddy jumped out of the car and raced him to the door to see who would be the first to tell their story to the police. She finally tried get restraining orders against him but being young, naive, and generally stupid about the situation eventually gave up on the restraining order and visitation hearings.

She's dated my roommate for a few years now and I think the dude eventually got the gist that he wasn't going to be a part of her life in a relationship capacity and doesn't give her grief about the kid any more. Still he is a fucking low life loser. It was hard for me to understand why, in the first place she'd fuck this dude sans condom, but also put up with so much shit after having a kid with him. I guess when a kids involved it makes it a exponentially more complicated situation.

3. Roxanne

Roxanne
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I went on a date with a slightly arrogant but seemingly normal guy. We talked on the phone a bit, then went on a second date that went decently well. I told him at the beginning of the night I wasn't staying over because I had my dog at home in his crate. He was fine with it, we slept together, I left before dawn and figured everything was fine.

Nope. Apparently for him, that was too much. I have never met anyone more possessive. He called me to flip out about how I had left early, how it was abnormal and I was clearly not a normal girl. Then he was upset that we were having trouble coordinating our schedules to get together again. He got chalked it up to my part-time job, saying it cut into our ability to see each other. His solution was to demand that I quit my job, and he would pay my salary, so that I could be there at his beck and call when he was in town (he traveled for his job). I ended it immediately, and he spent a good deal of time sending me the most bi-polar phone/text/Facebook messages. One would be a vitriolic rant about what a huge bitch I was, how I would always be alone etc. and the next would be a profuse apology about how I was amazing and he didn't want to be without me.

All this after two dates.

I've never met anyone who decided I "belonged to him" more quickly than this dude. Now when a guy tells me, "I can't stand clingy girls, I wish I could date someone independent," all I hear is, "I miss challenges; I'm going to crush the self-sufficiency out of you if it kills me."

4. lostalldoubt86

lostalldoubt86
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

5. lostalldoubt86

lostalldoubt86
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Focus: I dated a guy my senior year of college who was legitimately insane. He was on a collection of anti-depressants and ADHD medication when I met him, but went off his meds (without telling me) when we started hanging out regularly because the anti-depressants kept him from finishing during sex and he didn't have the patience to try very hard.

He was an unbelievably sweet kid, but when he stopped taking the medication, he started to get paranoid. He thought his parents were out to get him (I met his parents and they were sweet middle-aged WASPs who watched TV on the sunporch so that we could use the TV in the living room) and he was constantly getting fired from part-time jobs because he would freak out. This was also the reason he wasn't in school. I finally called it quits when he insisted that it was my job to drive him to his PO's office once a week for meetings. When I graduated college, I came back home and decided to limit contact with him.

6. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I think the most amusing nutjob I ever went out with was this girl I met at a karaoke bar, of all places. We went out a few times, yadda yadda, but she needed to crush more foil on her antenna because she had SERIOUS static upstairs. From her not-so-bright mind playing tricks on her (she said she saw an angel once) to meeting her parents.

The first, and only time I have encountered hoarders. Really.

You have to understand. I grew up in a house that looked like a non-white version of the clean room in the burn ward of a hospital. Immaculate. I walk into this townhouse, and they have endless columns of newpapers towing right up to the popcorn stucco ceilings, dating back to fuck knows when. I was astonshed. And DONE with it. Enough baggage for a round-the-world trip.

That was about the time I stopped answering all of her phone calls, and wouldn't let her in my apartment building. Ever again. God knows she tried, because my roomate would watch her on the security camera flipping out in the foyer. He thought it was hysterical watching her scream profanities in the foyer before the Super would finally toss her off the property. I was more concerned with what to arm myself with if she got in. Oh, well. At least this one didn't lead to violence against me, and it was over fast.

7. RCGT

RCGT
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

8. gtg2k

gtg2k
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

And this man had been neutered and told to be a good boy so he can see his balls occasionally. Seriously, what a piece of shit article.

FOCUS:
    I had the good fortune of dating a girl from 19-22 that has made me completely lose trust in the female of the species. "Erin" hacked into my e-mail account; attempted suicide, then lied to the cops about it when I called them; came up to my job and slapped me in front of customers; kidnapped me from my friends when I was blind drunk; told all sorts of outlandish untruths about me, as well as talked about all of our dirty laundry to any and every body; and would spy on me from the parking lot across from my fraternity house.

I've been married to a wonderful girl for 2 years, and love her with all my heart, but I'm extremely cautious with her. Always reset my e-mail password, don't tell her everything I'm thinking, basically keep a part of me always closed off. It sucks, but I doubt I'll ever change.

9. Chellie

Chellie
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

He was the 8 ball, I was the cue ball story. Tequila, a demonstrated ability to fit my fist in my mouth, a cue ball, and a dare do not mix well, kids.

As for crazies, I dated a guy who held my daughter's asthma medication hostage so that I would come back into my house (which he'd broken in to), so that he might explain to me how much he loved me and didn't want me to break up with him. This after I ran out of the house to the neighbours because he'd pushed me down the stairs.