Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

No, no, ladies. It's the inside that counts...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Crown Royal, Mar 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deltron

deltron
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

I can relate to what some of you are saying about a girl liking or not liking show x, artist y, or _______ z, but for me, those aren't absolutes, but instead, signal bigger problems. To me, its all about the context that they enjoy these things in. If they legitimately and seriously follow jersey shore? That signals to me that they can be perfectly happy with a vapid and uninteresting life. On the other hand, I love to watch jersey shore and observe guidos in their natural habitats, which I wouldn't have a problem with for a girl.
    For me, the main things would have to be:
    -a little bit of a goof-ball
    I've always felt that you can't take life too seriously, otherwise, you'll never get out alive
    -has an imagination
    I don't feel like this has to be explained. I don't need a performance artist by any means, just a girl who can come up with imaginative and interesting things to do and say
    -a problem solver
    again, doesn't really need an explanation, but if they're running to me to fix every one of their problems, and don't at least have a couple of ideas or solutions to bring to the table, out the door for that trick
    -easy going
    my mood is happy about 95% of the time, and if I had someone in my life freaking out about small stuff constantly, I'd lose my mind

2. elo

elo
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Attractive: Zero drama... can adequately and sincerely let shit roll off her back and not let the little things eat at them, or be petty in retaliation.

Disgusting: BABY TALK. If you baby talk, it's a window into a virtual who's who of emotional issues. Not to mention, it's so rage inducing, I'm positive this is the criteria serial killers use to select their victims.

3. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Is there not enough active threads for you people? DOA.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.