Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

No, no, ladies. It's the inside that counts...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Crown Royal, Mar 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Tolerance. Jealousy and unprovoked suspiscion is an absolute killer to me. When you meet someone, that is who they are. YOU DON'T RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THEM. If they want to change to your accord, it's their descision. Constant monitoring, stalking, and bombarding me with district-attourney style questions will send you out of my life the way Uncle Phil sent Jazz out the front door.

Of course, humour. And by that, I mean "A sense of humour that CAN'T be fractured". If a woman can't handle gallows humour or people that trash-talk, then we can't hang out.

Taste in entertainment (music espeically). If you die for anything on MTV, if you die for reality TV, or can't wait for the radio to play the new Lady Gaga song, you're not a pop culture junkie you're just phenomally stupid, and God thinks so too. If you like Nine Inch Nails, The Wire, Casablanca, Bob Marley, you're right up my alley.

The ability to have a good time with people. I'm a terminal adolescent and I have a manic accelerated energy during waking hours. If ou're that girl who sits on the couch all night under a dark cloud while everybody is having a good time and you're looking a your watch, you're boring. Boring = Death

A foul mouth. Swearing here and there is alright (and usually necessary), but you start to sound like a Rob Zombie movie it's just plain toxic.

And of course, if you're insecure for no valid reason then you need professional help. NOW.

2. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I look for a girl who can shut the fuck up and tie a sailor knot in under 30 seconds. Also, it's a plus if she doesn't gag at the sight and/or smell of blood.

3. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Know how to take a compliment without displaying either a huge ego or low self-esteem. There's a nice happy medium between "like I haven't heard that a thousand times" and "I'm so hideous, how could you possibly find me attractive?"

Ditto for playful teasing. And know how to dish it back without being a cunt.

4. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If I can't make her laugh, the whole thing is a waste of time.

Also, if a girl is overly romantic or expects her life to resemble her favorite romance novel/chick flick, she is worthless. Every girl who is "waiting for my Edward to come" is going to die alone in a house filled with cats and dead batteries, with good reason: your romantic ideals are based on pure fiction.

Finally, if she is easily offended or too PC, it's dead at the start.

5. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I would love to meet you, really.

6. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Tell me that is some sort of sexual innuendo.

7. Bourbondownthehouse

Bourbondownthehouse
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

It's been mentioned but, "attention seeking." My ex dyed her hair back to blonde after we broke up because "Boys don't stare at me in the mall and stuff anymore." For me though the absolute WORST is when anyone (not just girls) think that they are better than someone else. A lot of my friends don't go to college, they couldn't afford it, etc. I was dating a girl who literally said "Bourbondown, You're so much better than they are." Get the fuck out of my house you judgmental cuntface.

8. Indiana

Indiana
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Take my breath away, ballsack.

9. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I will second the PC thing. Its very tiring to go through life constantly being worried that you may offend someone. There exists a happy medium between pissing off the hypersensitive and speaking with complete depravity. I am not racist and I don't hate people based on demographics, but when I talk about them, I don't try to sugar-coat what I say. If someone gets offended because all they hear are certain words I use and not the message, then fuck you, learn to be perceptive. I will not date someone who can't joke with me and talk bluntly about social issues or politics. Its easier to speak your mind when you aren't trying to be politically correct and I find the discussions to be more effective.

On being perceptive...If I determine that you are stupid, I will politely ask that you not procreate. Dating is out of the question.

If you have an entitlement complex, whether it be that you are daddy's little princess, or just plain spoiled, you won't be very happy with me. I don't bend to those kind of demands.

Ballsack, when you say opinionated, do you mean like feminazi opinionated, or just having passionate thoughts about anything? I will give you one, but not the other.

10. Evildreams

Evildreams
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I'm not very fussy, I don't have a list of requirements of what a woman should be like, however it would certainly be a plus if she;

Has a sense of humor, that's very important.

Accepts me for who I am, I mean come on I'm lazy, I'm not going to change for anyone

Isn't racist, just kidding. She must be racist.

11. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Can I talk to you for forever, and be completely me without having to worry about you taking something I say the wrong way? Then we're good to go. All that shit about "can't like TV shows X Y and Z" or "must like musician Q" doesn't mean anything to me, and doesn't really apply here either. Are you telling me you'd turn down the girl of your dreams because she watches reality TV once in a while?

12. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

False dichotomy. She couldn't be the girl of my dreams if she likes reality TV.

I mentioned independence in the other thread, so here's the cliff notes -

1. Have some self-determination as to what you do with your evening, and with your life. You're an adult now, your parents don't own you.
    2. Taking financial aid from parents for school is OK, but I cannot imagine allowing someone else to fund my lifestyle. I'm simply not constructed to feel comfortable with that.

Also, don't be lazy. Can't stand girls who are willing to sit around and do nothing while watching men do all the work. Not so much for shit like mowing the grass or changing tires, but simple shit like helping to pack up the car on vacation, or whatever.

13. kannibis

kannibis
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Call me crazy, but I am into the whole quazi-tomboy thing. I mean I like girls who are totally at home in heels and a sexy dress. But dont think twice about changing their own tire, or going 4-wheeling, or like to build a fire in the woods and get drunk, instead of bar hopping and listening to "booty shakin music". So on the same note something I absolutely cannot stand, is a woman who is to dependant. People should do things for themselvs first. Take my neighbors for instance. EVERY SINGLE ONE of my neighbors are women, (what can I say, upscale apartments attract rich girls), One of them is a nurse, and the rest are all gymnists on the university team. Take a guess who knocks on my door 2-3 times a week needing help digging their car out of the snow, or carrying in groceries. *hint* it isnt the nurse. And these are the girls that can do standing back flips, can flip and tumble around like monkeys and are all super in-shape and athletic. But they cant operate a snow shovel?

Just to reiterate my point, the nurse drives a 4wd sedan. After about 12" had fallen one day, I see her trying to get out, and her car just keeps sliding further and further into a snowbank and she is obviously getting frustrated. But it wasnt until half her car was buried up that she came to get me. And even then all she wanted was for me to move my truck so she didnt hit me. But I went ahead and towed her out.

Regardless, independance is a must. If you cant think for yourself, I'm not even going to attempt to think for you.

14. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What if she were to like Jersey Shore solely for anthropological purposes? Because while I'm not female, I treat that show as if it were a Animal Planet documentary.

The Scrotum3.0 is unusually salient. Afraid to disagree with me and/or not share my tastes? 'Fraid you're gonna have to scram, lady.

15. Nitwit

Nitwit
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

There you go again.

16. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I really can't stand girls that thrive on back stabbing and gossiping 24/7. I've seen it a lot in the sorority girls Ive known. Constant request for validation, either by talking them up or their "friends" down, lowers any girl in my book. You hear guys like "down to earth girls," for me, this doesn't mean they have to be into video games or the shit I like doing, they just have to NOT be consumed with the petty gossip shit 24/7.

Im kind of into the TomBoy girls for their personality, they seem to be much more independent and speak their mind much more truthfully than girls that constantly craft everything they say to fit the mold theyve created themselves.

17. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

On that same note, if you ever hear a girl say that she tends to not get along with other girls because they are usually jealous of her, that should be a red flag. There is nothing wrong with girls who have a ton of great guy friends, but it shouldn't be that exclusively

18. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

You also have the ones that just say that because they think it makes them cool to other guys.

19. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

Here are some of my dealbreakers. And by dealbreakers I mean just that; not just things I dislike but would be willing to put up with or compromise, but things that will make me head for the door:

1. Doesn't like pets. I don't care if it's cats, dogs, birds, horses, iguanas, or whatever, but you have to have at least a passing fondness of some type of animal. Not liking pets says a lot about a person, and none of it is good.

2. Claims she hates Feminists. Every women I've ever known who says she hates Feminists is either a completely ignorant idiot or someone who's just saying it because she thinks it's something that I, as a guy, would want to hear. Either way, shut the fuck up when you don't know what you're talking about.

3. Identifies as "pro-life". I have the term in quotations because there's a lot of connotations around the term itself that lead to debate that isn't for this board. This is more about me than the other person though, because I just don't think I could truly respect someone who identified themselves thusly.

4. Is anti-military. Obviously, as a veteran this is a no-brainer.

20. Saint

Saint
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

She has to be self sufficient. Both financially and emotionally. I can not be with a woman that “needs me”. I need to be with a woman that “wants me.” If she is going out with the girls, and I am wondering if she is telling the truth, and vice versa, then we have no business together. Trust is a prerequisite with me. I look at relationships as a zero sum game. If the Mrs. were to ever cheat on me, it would be over in a nanosecond. No reconciliation, no counseling, no nada, just pack your shit and get. If you want to be with someone else, then tell me before hand and we can part ways, no harm no foul. There are too many things to worry about in this world without second guessing the person I have chosen to spend my life with.

Oh and for the standard….lady in public, and a whore in the bedroom.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.