Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

No Jews Allowed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dcc001, Jun 27, 2011.

1. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'll concede on the whole massage thing, but you folks can't drive for shit.

Which raises the question, "Is it prejudicial if it's true?"

2. PeruvianSoup

PeruvianSoup
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

A true or false question? Shit yeah, I've got this covered! True. Wait... shit.

3. rbz90

rbz90
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I'm Bulgarian, but I'm kind of dark. My parents aren't but I got it from the grandfather on my mom's side. Anyway I've been discriminated against so many times for something that I'm not even a part of. When I lived in the south I used to get called a Paki and Sand Nigger from the local idiots despite the fact that I have an extremely Eastern European sounding name and I have Light grey eyes, bot qualities I've yet to see a "Paki" or a "Sand Nigger" possess. It's worked in reverse too though where brown people will assume I'm one of them and hook me up.

4. BL1Y

BL1Y
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The only flights to Jedda are out of New York and DC. Don't those cities have something of a history with Saudis and planes?

I'll be worried when Saudi Arabia Airlines starts looking to fill their planes with Jews.