Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Nnts Nnts Nnts Nnts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrFrylock, Mar 21, 2011.

1. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    You guys do realize I was making a joke, right? I get the reference.

Anyways, getting back on focus, here's a common problem I've seen in *clubs:

*No, I'm not talking about gay clubs, you fucking wise-asses.

#101 Danger Boy, Mar 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  2. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

It's has been the same shit for years. Girls go out first, dance with other girls in their circles of power (the sluttier ones take the tops of the P.A columns, "stripper poles" or hit the cages) guys throw down liquid courage until it gets crowded enough to go out and do that fucking clockwise bump-and-ass-grind on any girl that doesn't pepper spray him until his hard-on grosses her out enough that she tells him she's "running to the washroom" and books. Lather, rinse, repeat. That's what us whiteys do.

#102 Crown Royal, Mar 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  3. 3-8-echo

3-8-echo
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

No place better for dancing foolishly than a club. There's a lot to be said for the enjoyment of dancing like a retard with a massive grin on your face and looking around at all the people who are too nervous to move their arms more than two inches from their torso, or the Ed Hardy types who are so focused on dancing well they don't even look like they're having a good time. Of course, it helps if you don't care what the people around you think, and it helps even more if you've got friends who enjoy doing the same thing.

I don't dance well by any technical measure, but shit it's a lot of fun, and I hook up often enough too, what's not to like?