Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Nnts Nnts Nnts Nnts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrFrylock, Mar 21, 2011.

1. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

Tomathan. Can I call you tomathan? No? Lets move on.

We all know that being a manipulative asshole is a good way to manipulate people. But it's also a good way to be an asshole, and some people don't like being assholes.

Any "nice guy" that turns to being a jerk to get laid wasn't ever really a nice guy. He was just a poorly-skilled asshole.

2. PewPewPow

PewPewPow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Can we have some more bitter in this thread?

3. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Treating them as you now do, of course you're never going to find quality. You treat them like shit, you get shit. It would appear that's working out rather well for you so, you keep on keepin' on and leave the good ones that certainly are out there, for the quality guys that treat others/her as they want to be treated. Petty emptiness is so attractive.

I don't need validation from other women like a fish needs water either. I don't know "know" anyone on this board and have no desire too. That's meant as no offense to anyone. It's simply how I feel.

You think you speak for all women and are like all men should be? Hmm.....I have to wonder if you're ever lonely and would actually like to be in a good relationship. One day you'll see how ridiclous you come off in posts such as this when one comes along to prove all this bullshit wrong.

4. DrFrylock

DrFrylock
    Expand Collapse
    The White

FOCUS, please. And the focus is not making broad, sweeping generalizations about a gender that you are not.

Love and Kisses,
    --Doc

5. Racer-X

Racer-X
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I won't accuse you of being a douche, I'll accuse you of being a skinny-jean-wearing hipster, you hipster.

I am also not a club person. I'll go if I someone has a table and I can drink for free but that's not saying much as I'll go just about anywhere I can drink for free. Or eat for free. Or get a free tshirt.

6. lostalldoubt86

lostalldoubt86
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I used to go to this club when I was in high school because they didn't card anyone. It was a shithole and I was usually the only white girl there, so it was always a little awkward. 9 out of 10 times, I would end up leaving before midnight and taking a cab home or something.

7. PewPewPow

PewPewPow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

Haters gonna hate. It's Oregon dude, you can be a hipster, hippie, or hick.

*edit: Also, Austin is the only worthwhile city in Texas.

8. DrFrylock

DrFrylock
    Expand Collapse
    The White

Out of curiosity what should fat guys wear to a club?

9. Tom Ato

Tom Ato
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

You're fat? Oh man, this just keeps getting better and better.

10. Devils Advocate

Devils Advocate
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Lots of sequins, so you will look like a giant disco ball. Glow in the dark shoelaces, because that is just awesome. Sunglasses, everyone knows you can't go to a club without huge hater blockers. Be armed with glow sticks, and be sure to twirl them in everyone's face. Total chick magnet.

11. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

Either way, it seems like appropriate clubwear.

12. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Haven't we already established that Ed Hardy is the standard club goer's uniform. I don't think we should discriminate on size.

13. PewPewPow

PewPewPow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

Sit in the VIP section, look successful and bored. If you're poor and fat I've got nothing for ya.

14. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The only way I'd ever go back to a club is if I were wiring charges.

15. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In this thread: "lol i h8 clubz, lulz me 2!!!!!!!!!!111" I thought terrible threads were reserved for Thursdays.

I've been to clubs a few times, and all times were fun because I was really drunk before I got there, and I went with a bunch of people who were also really drunk upon arrival. They can be fun places if you do it right, but saying "I HATE CLUBS BECAUSE YOU CAN'T TALK TO ANYONE" is like saying you hate watching football because there aren't any circus animals, everyone knows that's not the point.

16. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Actually it's more like saying "I hate soccer because there's no scoring"

And yes, that joke does work on multiple levels.

17. Guy Fawkes

Guy Fawkes
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Obviously none of you motherfuckers can dance.

I can. Therefore clubs are great when you want to go out, dance your ass off with hot women, never have a "proper introduction", and end up fucking in a service hallway.

Hooray for clubs.

18. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That really depends on the type of dancing you prefer. For example, I prefer the "Hippy Dance" style in which you are oblivious to those around you, requires no skill or style and at times may involve spinning in place. Thus clubs suck, but a Phish show is highly enjoyable. Different strokes for different folkes.

19. Judas

Judas
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

It's been said before, but to the people who say you can't hold a conversation at a club, you're doing it wrong.

Get smashed, wear a flannel and jeans (hipster harharhar), and then find a semi-attractive girl willing to put up with you dancing for a song or two, or if you're lucky for the night. Sometimes you even get a number out of it.

I understand that this isn't everyones cup of tea, but it sounds good to me...and I can't dance by any measure.

20. KIMaster

KIMaster
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Wow, you can even get a girl's number out of it! Because, you know, that's so difficult, and means so much.

Like I said, I went to clubs pretty regularly, and sometimes you can find a girl to have fully clothed sex with, and once in about a dozen visits, naked sex afterwards.

The point is, I did a lot better at bars, and so did most of my friends, while not having to deal with the excessive crowding and overly loud, crappy music. Usually the alcohol variety and selection was better, too. I enjoyed myself when I went to clubs, but bars are strictly better.

By the way, I should note that these were standard, grimy clubs in the SoCal area, not dance clubs or the like. Maybe those are different; never been to them.