Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

New Years Plans - 2011/12

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nettdata, Dec 4, 2011.

1. KillaKam

KillaKam
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

NYE has steadily gone downhill for me over the last few years. I've done the whole package deal with friends at downtown bars/clubs and it was overrated and overpriced. Last year was my first low key New Years and it was much better than I thought it would be. Went to a nearby restaurant with a couple friends and their significant others and got drunk without dealing with annoying retarded people or any drama. Spent the next day recovering at a buddys, eating tons of leftover food and boozing while watching bowl games.

No plans yet for this year. My best friend will be in town, so that is a plus. Not going to rush and try to make plans ahead of time because that shit will just add more stress to my life.

2. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Chinese take-out and DVDs. It's tradition. We've only gone out once since we've been married, and that was to a friend's house to ring in 2000. These days, we're usually in bed by 10-11:00 anyway.

3. Disgustipated

Disgustipated
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hopefully, I and the other half will be there. Crossing my fingers that the temperature stays reasonable, otherwise I'll be in the jelly... and probably the girl's bad books.

4. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Hey at least she's not your stepsister. She's not right? Because THAT IS SO FUCKING WEIRD.

Ahem...I have no plans as of yet. It's never a good night to be on any roads and with a 130lb dog that practically runs up the walls when any fireworks go off, I think we may opt to stay home and eat a nice dinner. Maybe I'll get a prime rib and cook it on the rotisserie. I think I just made my plans.

Whatever you all do, stay safe and be good. HAHAHAHA!!! Oh that was funny.