Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Naked Picture Etiquette

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dcc001, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

I think the bromide that "men are utilitarian, women are pretty" seems harmless enough at first, but it's really deep-rooted bullshit.

Look, I understand that on the whole, women are more likely to spend time grooming/shaving/etc. And that we're a collection of mostly straight, mostly dudes. But there are many, MANY women who love looking at a dude's body, and that includes their penis. I have gotten requests for cock shots -- not because my penis is super photogenic or anything, but because sometimes women want to see a penis. Denying that they do is just feeding into the old trope that women's sexuality is one particular way.

Make no mistake, Brett Favre was mocked for two reasons: one, his cock shot was unsolicited, and two, his penis was small. If you don't think those things matter, google "Greg Odin penis" and see how many people are making fun of him. Or "Michael Fassbender penis."

Hell, we had an entire conversation on the Tibette thread about how interesting bulges/penises can be.

2. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

I appreciate a good dick pic. Although, I agree that it can be difficult for a dick pic to be good. There's an art to making it arousing, rather than just confusing. I like getting them from people I'm sleeping with, and they're usually welcome if they're unsolicited unless we just recently started sleeping together. If I send pictures, which I have, I usually ask/expect for them in return. They don't need to be specifically dick, just something sexy.

Granted, this is coming from someone who has had this strange luck where the person they're regularly sleeping with, or could be regularly sleeping with, never lives in the same city as her. It's a nice way to bide my time or bring some sexiness into my life until I see them again. The next time I'm sleeping with someone that's a subway ride to sex, I'll report back on whether or not my opinion of dick pics has changed.

I won't touch the earlier conversation about dick pics from strangers. That just seems chock full of obvious to me.

3. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So it IS all about size!

edit: damnit link isn't working right. Start a :44 seconds for proper quote.

#63 Kubla Kahn, May 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  4. Disgustipated

Disgustipated
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

There are pictures of naked me around, predominantly on fet (not on my account, but not hard to find from that starting point). There's not many, because I usually take the pics.

That said, I can't think of any in which both heads appear in the same photo. That way I can delude myself that I can disclaim my involvement in any such perverted thing.

5. Chirpy

Chirpy
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Finally, some sense from a female. I like a good dick pic as well. If I'm having some kind of sexy flirtation with someone and they send me a pic of their hard cock, I find it kind of like an accomplishment and it usually turns me on. Like, that's how hard you're getting from talking to me? Hey, yeah, I'll take it, thanks for the ego stroke. Why wouldn't a woman want to know that they're turning their man on? Now I'm not saying I want pics all the time, no. I mean, how many different angles can you really send me that's going to be something new and exciting? Not many. But yeah, I'm in for a couple here and there. I've only really asked once but have welcomed pretty much all of them.

Anyway, why is there so much debate as to why guys send them? It's so easy...guys are visual creatures. If you're asking for a cock shot, then he knows you're turned on. If he feels like his ego is stroked by sending you one (a la "hey look what I'm packing") then, yay for him. He's connecting in a way that's inherent as a man. Someone else said it better earlier but I'm too tired and lazy to go back and quote it.

Of course, there is a fine line here. I don't give my number to randoms nor do I chat randomly via IM, so the completely random cock doesn't really apply all that well to me. When I have given out my number and immediately received a cock shot, I just giggle, show it to my friends when I'm shitfaced (I don't send it), delete it quickly, and am on my merry way. There's a fine line. When it's completely unwarranted, like in SheGirl's case, I'd react the exact what she did. Atta girl.

The best cock picture I ever received? It was from my old fuckbuddy who I hadn't heard from in a really long time. It was just a pic of his belly and super erect cock (taken from the neck region I assume), with a text that simply read, "?".

Best. Text. Ever.

And, yes, it totally worked. (Duh.)

6. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

I like this opportunity for where this thread can go: best pictures you've sent and received.

The best one I received was of him in the shower. I wasn't sure what turned me on more, the water dripping over his chest or the amount of effort it took to take it. The best one I sent was to my friend with benefits in the Marines. He left his dog tags on my nightstand and was upset since it would take a few days to mail them to him, so I sent him a picture of his dog tags in the cleavage of a black lacy bra. I don't think he was as upset anymore.

7. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

HEY! That stuff is private, doncha know?

8. scootah

scootah
    Expand Collapse
    New mod

best picture ever received was of two fairly amazing sets of boobs mashed together, where the only thing in focus enough to be recognizable in the background was my Dalek. Epic nerd victory.

9. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think an important rule of etiquette is that this discussion calls for more posts in the booty and boobie threads...

10. Hoosiermess

Hoosiermess
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Best I ever recieved was actually a video of her using a vibrator I had bought her, moaning my name...I wish I hadn't deleted that one.

11. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So, I'm assuming both your inboxes are full of new PM's. Which would be hilarious, by the way.

12. rei

rei
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

No one can see feedback when it's stuck to a tissue.

13. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

Also, I don't know if it needs to be said, but a dick pic is not the equivalent of a breasts/ass picture. Guys have body parts that aren't dicks, you know. I find a random, out of context vulva pretty much as disconcerting as a lot of girls find a random dick.

14. BigChops

BigChops
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

So what's the consensus on butthole pics?

15. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

Only if they're from the office copy machine.

16. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

Have you ever tried taking a photograph of your own asshole? It is unbelievably difficult.

17. Hoosiermess

Hoosiermess
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have mooned people in 3 countries and at least 7 different states and I can honestly answer; no, I have never tried to take a picture of my butthole....but now I'm thinking about it.

18. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This is a good point. I find the vagina outside of sexual senses to be at best meh, at worst kind of unattractive. Genitals as a whole are not attractive, people just like what goes along with them.

I think the thing is, guys don't have anything like boobs. That is something that is sexy and pleasing to look at, yet not acceptable to be shown in public.

19. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If a woman ever asked or showed interest in it, rim job or otherwise, and wasn't repulsed by the hairy grossness of my asshole. I'd have to think something was mentally wrong with her. Im uncomfortable just 69ing with a girl if Im on top because it would be looming right over her face. I don't think I could think of something less sexually appealing to look at. There have been a few times on here when the girls got defensive about how superficial some of our taste in thin women are they've said "there is a lot of shit girls put up with on guys and don't say a word," one of those things is hairy assholes.

20. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Speak for yourself.