Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

My Last Meal

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by audreymonroe, Mar 11, 2012.

1. captainjackass

captainjackass
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Last Meal.

1. Something exotic that's spicier than hell. Something I've never had. Maybe some Fugu. Gotta be damn spicy though. I want to feel like I'm still alive while I'm alive.

2. Comfort food. Cheap pizza, Hostess snowballs, some blue cheese, and a damn fine Porterhouse with a mushroom glaze. From Ditka's Restauraunt. Oh, and some fuckin Koala yums. Because fuck you that's why.

3. Just want water. Everything else is too chemical for my last day on Earth. I understand why people would booze up, but do you really want to spend your last hours alive tipsy/ drunk? I sure as hell don't. I love me some booze, but I'll leave clear and sober.

4. A cake that says "Fuck the state of _____"

I'll probably sodomize the cake, make a big mess of it, and then after drinking enough water probably piss all over my cell as a hearty farewell gesture.

2. Renholder

Renholder
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I don't care about how expensive or fancy it is. These are my favorite foods and would want nothing else in the world as my last meal.

Appetizer: Crab stuffed mushrooms

First Course: Lobster bisque

Second Course: Sauteed sea scallops in a white wine sauce

Third Course: Steamed snow crab legs

Main Course: Lobster tail and filet mignon (medium rare) with a side of grilled asparagus and baked potato

Dessert: Pan of gobs made by my mom

Drink: Keg of Yuengling Lager

Can you tell that I love sea food?