Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

My First Hookup Car

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rei, Sep 12, 2011.

1. ASL

ASL
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

[​IMG]
    Suck it. 16V '92 VW Golf GTI, for the win. Not even in the back seats, either. She straddled me while I sat in the drivers seat. Looking back on it, I have no idea how this truly worked. Luckily she was very short, I guess.

Same color, just in terrible shape. The thing was under about 4 feet of snow when I bought it, had been auto-crossed and raced on the lake. Had 224k when I got my hands on it. Pure class.

2. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My first pretty much everything was with my high school boyfriend. He was the captain of the tennis team, his name was Wood, he was a bit of a yuppie. I found out afterwards that people used to call us Barbie and Ken.

Fittingly, he drove a Volvo.

3. gfunk

gfunk
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Aussies will also recognize this piece of Australian history. This Holden HQ Kingswood looks almost exactly the same as my first car. I had many adventures in this car, and the first time I met my now wife was in this car. I like to think what we got up to in this car won her over.

Attached Files:

4. effinshenanigans

effinshenanigans
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

1994 Toyota Corolla. About as much room as a tin can, but there was no arm rest, so road head was easy, and while the back seat was horribly cramped, girl-on-top was actually pretty easy.

I had sex in that car probably 10 times, and I later learned that my buddy's girlfriend blew him in the back seat more times than he can remember.

Attached Files:

5. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

It was with a black chick. Rosa something.

6. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

Rosa Parks.

Pun intended.

7. madamsquirrel

madamsquirrel
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

My parents had the 1984 Suburban in smurf blue (the only pic I could find is a darker blue two tone). My high school boyfriend was 6'4" so we would have to open the second door and fold both seats down to have enough room because they had the optional third row bench seat.

[​IMG]

8. lhprop1

lhprop1
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Technically, no, if you subscribe to the Clinton school of thought. Although I did have an "encounter" with one of the more friendly women of your fine city.

We were at a bar and some random gal expressed interest in having my penis inserted into one of her facial orafices. She suggested that we seek refuge in her minivan in the bar parking lot and I obliged. When I got there, she had me sit down on the bench seat between two child seats, which really surprised me due to her incredible figure.

She did her business and I did mine (inside her mouth). After finishing up, I asked if she'd like to continue our sexual journey and partake in crazy hot minivan monkey sex with me. She happily obliged but said she had to make a phone call first.

Sitting naked in the seat, she made the phone call while I got her "prepped" for the upcoming happy session. She hung up the phone, bent over in front of me and said
    "You're going to have to hurry up and fuck me. My husband is on his way to pick me up right now."

Nothing kills a boner like that phrase right there. I had no interest in getting in an altercation in a foreign country, even if it was only Canada. I pulled up my britches and told her I was not aware that she was married as there was no ring on her finger and that I would not be a part of any further shenanigans.

I got out of the minivan and started walking across the parking lot to my hotel. As I got to the edge of the parking lot, a car pulled in and I couldn't help but stop and turn around to see where he went. I had to laugh just a little as I saw my recent flame get in the car and give her husband a kiss with the same mouth that had just swallowed my seed.

9. Nick

Nick
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

She helped me move a couch.

Attached Files:

• Van.jpg
      Van.jpg
      File size:
      99.8 KB
      Views:
  10. Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Lost my virginity in a GTI....except it was an '01.

[​IMG]

Same exact experience--we'd been trying to have sex for a few weeks but couldn't find a place, eventually I just said "fuck it" (hah!), drove somewhere fairly secluded, put the seat back, and she climbed on top.

Fucked in that car quite a few more times before totalling it about 3 months later. Had a thing for semi-public sex ever since.

I just got a Corvette last month--need to break that bad boy in.