Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

My Entourage

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RoscoeJ, Jun 4, 2010.

1. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Frebis, Allord and Ballsack. After they've exhausted their arsenals of verbal abuse on each other, I'd bring in Durbanite to give them a fresh target.

As for a celeb, George Clooney. He just seems like he'd be a lot of fun to hang with, though I'd probably end up relapsing.

2. JoshP

JoshP
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

My buddy who played football at UNR who I have known since I was 4 would be Security/ Physical Trainer, he's a beast.
    Kevin who we have known since we were 4 would be a driver, he is a car nut.
    Andrew would be in charge of groupies and business since he is a womanizing financial genius.
    Mike the CPA would be there yelling at me all the time about my money.
    My friend Nick, because he can get a hold of anything, he is a weasel but a great guy.

Fuck no one can cook or grill better then me....so outside hire I suppose ha ha.

My younger brother who is brilliant and just started med school would be doing house calls for sure.

3. Saint

Saint
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Celebs: Relapsed Johnny Cash. The pill popping man in black would be a great guy to have in any situation. I also second Robert Trejo and Gary Busey. With all these guys you may not recognize where the hell you wake up, but you can be damn sure that you won a fight and last night was fucking awesome.

Real Friend: My lifelong buddy Chad. He is like a successful well educated version of Woody Harrelson’s character in “The Cowboy Way”. When we got ready to go to dinner I asked him if he was going to shower first or was I, His response; “hell I don’t stink, and besides I’m just going to end up smelling like coconut and covered in tittie glitter in a while anyway, what’s the point?”

He had no problem walking into Prime wearing worn out wranglers and scuffed boots. He then proceeded to order 2 $300 bottles of wine (one for each of us) and when the Sommelier looked at him cross-eyed they proceeded to have a ten min. discussion about a bunch of wine I had never heard of. We ended up being comped a couple of bottles because the guy was impressed with my friends knowledge. (I personally think it was because he felt like an ass for judging a book by its cover)