Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

MTV's Jersey Shore (was "Jersey without my hair gel")

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Happy, Nov 29, 2009.

1. SaintBastard

SaintBastard
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Re: I can't go to Jersey without my hair gel

You'd think all that fake tanner would make them flame resistant. Ever notice how all these Jersey couples look like they had a threesome with King Midus?

2. rei

rei
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

when the fake tan mixes with the hair product its like an unstoppable force meeting an immovable object. Somewhere in here is the answer to perpetual energy too.

I'll grab the matches.

3. SaintBastard

SaintBastard
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

And why is it that every time you see a guido in a picture, he is either making that stupid kissy face or with two fingers over his mouth like he is eating a girl out. Yeah, sure man, you love eating a girl's pussy. Maybe right after a guy shoots a load in it.

4. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

From what I learned from the Soprano's which I assume is the bible to these guys, Italians, and wanna bes, wouldn't eat pussy because eating pussy means you'd eat anything, including bus loads of cock.

5. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes

The kissy face is a guido/guidette trademark. Kisses for the haterz!!!

#65 Danger Boy, Dec 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  6. SaintBastard

SaintBastard
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

i loved that video. Your parents ever tell you that if you make a funny face it might get stuck that way? This is what happens after miles and miles of dick. Male or female.

7. BrotherNumberOne

BrotherNumberOne
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I'm watching the show during SA v. Boston commercials. A-mazing. If you all could refer to me as 'The Situation' until the season finale, I'd appreciate it. P.S., I'm fist-pumping to a Rhianna-techno-remix right now, Son!

8. Dufresne

Dufresne
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

The Situation doesn't need people to refer to The Situation as The Situation, because The Situation refers to himself as The Situation.

Seriously, there are three people who are allowed to speak about themselves in the third person. They are Victor Von Doom, Gollum, and Rickey Henderson. The Situation is not any of these people.

9. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The worst thing is that a couple days ago I was playing football with a guy exactly like the people in this show. We were playing shirts and skins and although he was on the shirts side he insisted on taking his shirt off to show off his amazing oiled down Greek Godlike body. The fact that he was so eager to do this in a game that has only guys playing was a little strange. He went ape shit with celebration all of the two times he managed to not drop a pass and finally quit before the game was finished because he was embarrassing himself on the field. So we had to have a guy sit out on our team so the other side wasn't a man down. At the end of the game he stormed off the field like the fucking cry baby he was because my friend told him not to come next time.

When will this culture die? Sadly I think never.

10. Nat

Nat
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

How awesome was that episode, they reinforced every single guido stereotype. Better yet, following the 2 hour premiere episode, they are replaying the True Life: I have a Summer Share episode with Tommy Cheeseballs.

11. KIMaster

KIMaster
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

More importantly, did anyone get into a vicious fight?

12. Kratos

Kratos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

"Pauly D", the resident oompa loompa of the group, punched a guy in the face, at the club, because "someone jumped his boy" adding "don't let the spikey hair fool ya".

It incredibly hard to watch at times. I watched maybe 30 minutes and couldn't believe. Not one of those girls is attractive, but yet they think they're hot shit. The Situation's true colors come out when the other "juice head" in the house steals his "kool-aid", The Situation runs around crying like an insecure, jealous, little bitch. I actually have to give it to the other guy for staying somewhat level headed.

The Real World on steroids..... literally.

13. VanillaGorilla

VanillaGorilla
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm old and I wake up early, so usually anything that's on television past 10 o'clock is lost on me. Not this, though. I couldn't stop watching. I've never seen a group so incestuous and clueless in my life. Strangely, Snooki, the biggest train wreck of them all, seems to be the most self-aware. She actually came out and said that she wanted to go home because she wasn't the center of attention. I don't know whether to be hateful because she insists on being the center of attention or commend her for having the mental capacity to know why she was unhappy.

Throughout the program, the women just looked haggard. I don't know what other word to use. Their skin, hair, and tits all look used up and gross. Further, many of them don't quite have the midsection to pull off the clothes that they're wearing.

The men, on the other hand, are groomed in ways that I couldn't stand or imagine. I can honestly say that the men were prettier than the women. The blatant references to steroids were amazing.

The fight was laughable. One guy sucker punches another guy and all of a sudden he's a bad ass. Awesome.

I plan on watching this show all the way to the bitter end.

14. Will-Furry

Will-Furry
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Dude, the PUNCH was laughable. They were like "Yeah, a solid right cross to the nose. That's the best spot to hit em" when in reality it was like this weak half-hook looking thing that the dude probably laughed off. Anyways, I got some good cheap laughs at the show, and I think it's all utterly hilarious. Don't take yourself too seriously guys, who gives a fuck if this is the way they choose to live?

15. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It stands to reason that I wouldn't be entertained by a show about the same people I've spent a lifetime avoiding like dick cancer, but the previews for the future episodes alone have gained a dedicated viewer in Beefy Phil. At least until the episode where the smooshy-faced girl catches a clean right jab on the jaw in the middle of a club.

"Who hits a girl like that?" Look around you, buttercup. Look around you.

This is the best thing MTV has done in 10 years.

16. Sherwood

Sherwood
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Every time I've been to the shore (look, I grew up here. I now live less than an hour from Seaside. It's infested with guidos but it's still the beach. I prefer Point Pleasant but there are still a ton of guidos at Jenks and Martel's. I mean, just for the beach you go to Belmar but... I'm getting a little too defensive here. What was I saying?)

Oh yeah. Everytime I've been to the shore we've looked at the guidos and wondered what the fuck they were thinking. Do they believe they look good? Why are they doing that? Why are they talking like that?

And now I know. It's a fucking voyeuristic fantasy ride. It's akin to a peek inside the brain of a chess opponent (except much less brain and many more cobwebs.) I do really want to know what the fuck these people are thinking.

And the fact that they immediately called that girl Snickers instead of Snooki? Funny. Her taking off her shirt and being pretty chubby but having no idea how gross her back boobs were? Extra Funny. The fact that the spiky haired guy is a 29 year old DJ who clearly has no real job since he can pack up at live in Seaside for the summer? Even better.

Also, I'm hesitant to state this as a fact since I could be remembering incorrectly, but I'm fairly certain I walked past that house this summer and went "did these assholes really paint an Italian flag on their garage? I hate this fucking town." (of course, this was not realizing that there was a show being filmed.)

17. george

george
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

These guys are widely misunderstood. Guys like Bobby B are real gentleman and have endearing qualities.

18. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I liked when two of them went to their first day at work where they sell T-shirts. The one girl(no idea what their names are) is upset at working and says "This is beneath me, I am a bartender, I do great things."

Also, that Snooky or Snooki is really unattractive.

19. walt

walt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I finally broke down and watched the clip. I'm now off to gouge my fucking eyes out with a spoon.

20. Lasersailor

Lasersailor
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I watched the two episodes today. It wasn't as in your face outrageous as I thought it would be. I was amused, but didn't find it funny.

Yet. Only towards the end when I realized the actual plans for the show, did I realize how funny it will be.

At the end, they will stage an Intervention, much like the A&E show. They will tell these people how big of losers they are.

Those that don't accept to get better will be killed outright afterwards.

Hilarious. Well done MTV.