Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

MTV's Jersey Shore (was "Jersey without my hair gel")

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Happy, Nov 29, 2009.

1. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

How fucked up is this.

My friend in Toronto just called to say she's got tickets for some night in February, that I'm going to be there for, to go and "party" and "hang out" with the cast of Jersey.

As much as I enjoy watching the shit-fest on TV, I have no desire to see it in real life, or interact with the douches that will be there to see them.

I'm torn.

2. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hahahahha. Oh man, if you don't do this, I think everyone will be disappointed in you. I want pictures. You better be right in the middle battlin', fist pumping with all of them.

3. snobes

snobes
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Your friend told you!? Here in America it's fuckin news if they come to party with us!
    <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/index.ssf/2010/01/cmwoww_controversial_jersey_sh.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/index ... ey_sh.html</a>

I will be many miles away from that STD gathering. To bad one of they guys aren't troling along, I love to find out the mechanics of "Fist Pumping Like Camps".

4. Sherwood

Sherwood
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, apparently it is hard, Johnny Canuck. Of the 8 cast memebers only 2 were from NJ, 5 from NY and 1 from Rhode Island. And Angelina was one of the girls from NJ and she was WAY closer to a JAP than to a Guido. The Situation was the only guy actually from NJ, and he's clearly the one with the potential to be a breakout star.

It's only easy to find guidos in NJ if you go... well to Seaside Heights in the summertime and find all the Eye-talians that flock there from NY. Sleazeside is going to be even more off limits than usual this summer.

5. theking23

theking23
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Sammi was from Hazlet, NJ. Angelina is from Staten Island. The Situation is also from Staten Island, but a little bit before the show started moved to Manalapan, NJ.

I know too much about this show.

6. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

No reason to get all nimbly-bimbly on me, but when I see COUNTLESS videos on the net of shirtless numbnuts E-tarded to the heavens and "represeh-in Juhsey". I don't see many clips of guys with sculpted eyebrows, tan-in-a-can and armband tattoos in Nebraska fist-pumping to some fuckin' Benassi.

Fine. There's lots of these idiots from that entire area. I'm sure there also ISN'T ( only starting with Bruce Springsteen), but that doesn't make for good TV. People like watching mongoloids, and they delivered with eight of them.

Only sayin'.

7. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I keep wondering how fucking stupid that girl that left the show in the second or third episode feels now. You just missed the biggest opportunity in your worthless life because you are retarded. Some how I think she probably milks it to the fullest.

8. john_b

john_b
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Back for a second season

Guess it won't be the Jersey Shore. Wonder where they'll put them? I'm guessing it will be somewhere in the States so that Ronnie won't get in fights and end up in the Mexican prison system or something. I think it will be during Spring Break somewhere and it will probably coincide with MTV's Spring Break crap so they can have them guest host shows and the like.

9. c_norris

c_norris
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Relevant. I think.

#209 c_norris, Jan 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  10. Sherwood

Sherwood
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You're right about Sammi/Angelina, I got them mixed up which was stupid since I knew that Sammi went to William Patterson.

But the Situation is originally from Manalapan, I know a guy who knew him in high school.

11. Riggins

Riggins
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

12. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So apparently Snooki came to the mall near my house. I didn't go, but according to eyewitness reports she's, get this... a giant attention whore.

13. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

WHICH club?! I'll go firebomb it right now for being so stupid.

My money's on 29 And Park or Mansion. They have the biggest clouds of Axe and stiped shirts looming in them.

14. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I thought all London, Ont had were two dive bars, the dirty one and the gay one.

15. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In honor of MTV's Jersey Shore marathon tomorrow before the game, Encore is playing My Cousin Vinny.

16. Riggins

Riggins
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Jersey Shore Valentine's Day Cards

These had the opportunity to be flat-out stupidly ridiculous and outlandishly funny. But, it seems they went the more "appropriate" route. Whatever. Snooki's face made me laugh.

17. zackgb

zackgb
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

It was at mansion unfortunately

18. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Pauly D is coming to spin at one of the better clubs in Montreal. If the price is decent I will attend, take pictures with and gel my hair accordingly.

19. Sherwood

Sherwood
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

20. manihack

manihack
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

If she wasn't so orange that might be mildly attractive.