Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Mowvember

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LessTalk MoreStab, Nov 7, 2011.

1. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

2. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What the fuck? Seriously?

Shit.

3. LessTalk MoreStab

LessTalk MoreStab
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

toejam is a legend. Thanks mate.

4. LessTalk MoreStab

LessTalk MoreStab
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Discustipated, many thanks mate.

The generosity of this board so far has me a little humbled. None of my mates have kicked in a red cent so far but these 2 fine gentlemen have been brilliant. If either of you are ever in Hobart Town the beer will flow like a torrent of malty awesomeness and I will let you fuck my sisters second head.

Many thanks.

5. Soonergal

Soonergal
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Attached Files:

6. Muley05

Muley05
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I usually have a goatee, but I shaved it off for my Halloween costume this year. Haven't shaved since, and here is what I am now:

Attached Files:

7. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I highly encouraged my boyfriend in his decision to participate in Movember for obvious reasons.

8. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah the area under my chin line is fine, got just a bit more than Chaz Bono I guess. I cannot shave my chest/ass/crotch for the opposite reason. Damn evolutionary BULLSHIT. My dad had a full on Riker beard in under a week if he wanted. If I had just a smidge more on my mustache area I'd go for the Chris Cornell:

[​IMG]

9. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Chaz Bono has a better beard then me. I think life just kicked me in the nuts.

10. Volo

Volo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You're not alone. I can get the dirty teen stache, and a curly goatee that looks a lot like a bundle of pubes. That's it.

Smooth it is.

11. LessTalk MoreStab

LessTalk MoreStab
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Many Thanks Bundy, you're a legend mate!

Thanks to the kind donations from TIB I'm now #2 on my team of Mowvember stash growerers. Not that it's a competition, (but for me it totally fucking is now)

Funny how this has turned into "show off your bumfluff thread" Sign up for the cause men, go with the purity of the stash and raise some money for the boys!

<a class="postlink" href="http://au.movember.com/momoney/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://au.movember.com/momoney/</a>

Interesting that Aus has the same number of Mow growers as the States but have raised 2X the coin and half the number as the UK and are breathing down old Bailies neck! Well done Canada though!

12. Flagrant

Flagrant
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I may have just bought these. I mean, not only does it support Movember and have a rad mustache on the side, but it also gets a needy child a pair of shoes.
    [​IMG]

13. Flagrant

Flagrant
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

In response to some Reps, you can order those shoes (or one other model) from Toms shoes. I believe the ones i bought are a unisex model, but there is a male only one that costs about 40 bucks more.

Here is the link http://www.toms.com/movember-styles?icid=us-home-092011_132

Here is the second model [​IMG]

These will run you 98 (before shipping). The first ones run 58. Like I said though, they send a pair of shoes to an underprivileged kid, as well as support Movember with the proceeds.

14. drunkfish

drunkfish
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

This is the one awareness thing I can get behind. Hell I even cheated by starting the week before November. Within 2 weeks my face turns into Chewbacca's less hair cousin. It is a bitch having to shave your neck every day so the chest hair and beard don't grow together. But its for a good cause

15. AFHokie

AFHokie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Not growing this year, but I grew this last year. Essentially I went with a beard for five months to prove to everyone there's a reason I shave every day.

Attached Files:

16. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

I am embracing Mowvember by not shaving my legs.

17. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Since we're all about awareness, here's some reading:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa0810084" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa0810084</a>

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa0810696" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa0810696</a>

Interesting.

18. McSmallstuff

McSmallstuff
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It has nothing to do with no shave November, but I haven't shaved in about a month. I now look like this. Yes, that barely there facial hair is the result of over a month of growing. I was the second oldest person in my flight at basic, yet I was the only person my T.I. told that if I only wanted to shave every other day he didn't think anyone would notice, because to quote him, "In this day and age with modern back ground checks at our disposal, no one expects a 12 year old to get into the Air Force.

Attached Files:

19. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I didn't grow this for Mowvember, but this is the first time in my life that I've ever had a stand-alone moustache. I shaved off my beard for a play that I was in (My character was based on Groucho Marx) this week.

I have since shaved it off to start over from scratch.

Attached Files:

20. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The thought of you pulling up to the quickie mart wearing that moustache, driving your Trans-Am and buying a nudie magazine make me laugh.