Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Movies that everyone loves but I HATE.

Discussion in 'Pop Culture Board' started by Mike Ness, Jul 6, 2010.

1. KIMaster

KIMaster
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

A review in the "Old Movies Thread" reminded me of this one;

Close Encounters of the Third Kind-

One of the most criminally boring, pointless films I have ever seen, with an extremely weak and unsatisfying ending. For every "Jaws", Spielberg makes a piece of overrated tripe like this.

2. Disgustipated

Disgustipated
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, and the first time I tried to sculpt my mashed potatoes my mother whacked the bejeesus out of me.

3. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Step Brothers

I don't red dot for pop culture opinion, but If I did I would Khmer Rouge your ass for that comment. There's a human being on earth that found a single thing about that juvenile "comedy" about two full-scale retards in a scriptless turkey of a film actually FUNNY?

I have walked out on five movies in the theatre in my life:

Joe Versus the Volcano
    Bewitched
    Sex Drive
    Darkness
    Step Brothers

Going to see Step Brothers in a theatre filled with idiot teenager laughing their asses off because Will Farrell is wearing a Wookie mask was just too much. I've watched people actually die before my very eyes in my life and at this movie I was gone in probably 20 minutes because I simply could not handle how traumatizing it was. Did not laugh. Once. I saw it in full later and the second half of the movie even managed to be worse. Even if the last reel of the film was the famous missing footage from The Lost Horizon it STILL would have sucked. It's one of the few films I think actually improves on the sight of a blank screen. They should cut this film up and sell it as guitar picks to the poor.

Bury it. Send it to Hell.