Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

MLB Offseason 2010-2011

Discussion in 'Sports Board' started by atcmh, Nov 17, 2010.

1. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

2. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

Pettitte to retire: <a class="postlink" href="http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/news/story?id=6086575" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/ ... id=6086575</a>

Yankees pitching could be rough this year. They're still the wild card favorites, but this can't be very good.

3. jets22

jets22
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's definitely bad news, but I don't think the rotation is as fucked as everyone would like to make it out to be. Assuming they stay healthy, CC and Hughes are both good for 15-20 wins.

The big wild card is gonna be Burnett. If he can pull his head out of his ass and find some consistency and get back to the way he pitched for Toronto, the Yankees pitching should be in pretty good shape, even in a more powerful AL East.

Say what you want about the Colon and Freddy Garcia signings but I think between them, Sergio Mitre and Ivan Nova, the Yankees should be able to find two guys to rely on as 4th and 5th starters. At least I fucking hope so.

4. Luke 217

Luke 217
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Pitchers and Catchers bitches!

I don't know why I'm so goddamn excited,,, my team has about a 3 percent chance to come in any place higher than 4th in their division. If you're a Cubs fan like me the only thing to be remotely excited about is the small possibility that Albert Pooholes hits the open market. No, I don't think its gonna happen, but how fucking awesome would it be to not get terrorized by that fucking guy 15 times a year?
    As a baseball fan, I love watching him play,,,,, but for fucks sake... Go do it in another division Albert.