Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Michael Cera, the next Spiderman?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by taste_my_rainbow, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Rob4Broncos

Rob4Broncos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

2. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Is it just me or does every guy on page one of that list pretty much look the same?

But I vote Zach Gilford, just so I can sit in the theatre and blow my load for the entire movie.

Attached Files:

• zg.jpg
      zg.jpg
      File size:
      83.6 KB
      Views:
  3. KIMaster

KIMaster
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I find the idea that Spiderman has to be a white guy racist. How about Danny Trejo?

[​IMG]

If he's "too old", we can always get Joseph Julian Soria reprising his role as Chico in Crank 2;

[​IMG]

4. kdeuce

kdeuce
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

[​IMG]
    Matt Czuchry - Just you wait, he's going to be the next big thing.

5. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm tired tired tired of Michael Cera being the same goddamn character in everything he does dating back to Arrested Development. I'd actually want him to get this role so he can try to play someone different.

The only movie I want to see now with Michael Cera in it would be him and Jesse E. in the same movie in an awkward teenager stand-off because honestly they are the same goddamn person.

6. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm cool with Robert Pattison. Basically, anyone but that whiny bitch that already plays him in that poorly done series. Kirsten Dunst better step the hell away as well, she's poison. Mary Jane should be replaced with someone younger and more popular... like Kristen Stewart.

Isn't New York so boring now (and not to mention expensive)? They should focus on the real meat-and-bones of the story and leave the pretty sidewalks of the big city. Film it somewhere woody and rainy, so as to not distract from the plot, like in Oregon or Washington. Also, I think that given today's market with all the superhero movies, it should be about someone super-powerful but not called a superhero... he should have all the abilities of a superhero but none of the visible cliches like capes and tight-suits... dress him up in some fitted shirts and sweaters. The whole morality aspect of a superhero is SO BORING. Make him a force of darkness but not evil, make him not want to be evil so that the conflict is within him. Conflict is good. Internal conflict is even better. He can't just be a force of darkness though, the audience won't be able to relate, he should be something they are already familiar with. An occult "monster" who is superpowered and is traditionally a force of darkness but in this case isn't hmm...

Oh, I know... Like a mummy!

(I've had meetings like this with agents. I'm serious)