Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Mardi Gras Drunk Thread [2-12-10] Fuck V Day, Take a V Card

Discussion in 'Weekly Drunk Threads' started by Blue Dog, Feb 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. manihack

manihack
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

In my experience peer pressure always leads to something good. Eventually anyways.

2. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

I'd have to agree. Though usually I'm the one putting the peer pressure on rather than receiving it. I much prefer my usual role, but if it weren't for Jubes2681 I may have skipped out on the Crown tonight and that would have been a mistake.

EDIT: Still watching Freaks and Geeks and I'm on the laser show episode. Free Bird is playing...I saw Lynyrd Skynyrd in concert this summer on the 4th of July (with Kid Rock. I'm aware it was only a portion of the original band.) Every time I hear this song I'm transported back in time to an amazing fucking night. If they're back in KC I'm so going again next year.

3. manihack

manihack
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Freaks and Geeks was a seriously amazing show. It's a shame it had as short a run as it did. And whoever it was talking about Linda Cardellini in this thread or some other-I can't remember at this point-I 100% agree.

[​IMG]

4. whathasbeenseen

whathasbeenseen
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Watching Archer which is fucking hilarious by the way, thank you TiB. 4 long necks down, 2 to go.

Tomorrow is work but I'll be doing it over some bitchin stoges, a ridiculously good manhattan and sitting in the bar at the cigar bar in this place:

[​IMG]

5. travis

travis
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

OK i cant see straight anymore... been drinking by myslef as my rooomate watches me and laughs at me for the last few hours

fuck that guy... drinking alone isnt a bad thing... right???

6. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

Did anybody else see the movie Dead Man on Campus? It came out when I was in like 6th grade and was my favorite for a long while. Jason Segel and Linda Cardellini had small parts in it and they played boyfriend/girlfriend, which I find funny because of Freaks and Geeks. Damn it, now that I think of that movie I wish I wouldn't have lost my VHS copy of that like 6 years ago. I'm going to have to check Amazon to see if I can find it on DVD.

I am fully aware that this has absolutely nothing to do with anything else, but fuck it. This is the drunk thread...what else am I supposed to talk about?

7. Jubes2681

Jubes2681
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

"Did you paint this? This painting is so smoooooooooooth!"

8. Jubes2681

Jubes2681
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Always happy to help.

On a totally unrelated note, I just watched the trailer for the new A-Team movie. It's either going to be hilarious or really really sad. It's a shame Mr. T didn't come back to play his signature role.

9. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

"I don't get it. When I'm on fire, I remember to stop, drop, and roll. I don't just stand there screaming like some chick!"

...and I just ordered the movie. Thank you TiB for making me spend money I could be saving for a potential Vegas trip on a movie that came out in 1998.

10. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Best drinking game I've ever made:
    Everytime a hot bitch comes on the tv screen at the olympics, you drink.

Guess what? I'm drnuk.

We're going to make a drinking game for every olympic game ever shown. The drinking olympics have commenced.

11. konatown

konatown
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Does the American women's Curling team still have the twin hot blondes from Wisconson? That was easily the best kept secret of the last eight years

12. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

I think it's mandatory that you share the rules to each Olympic drinking game. It's only fair and for the good of the board.

13. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If anyone wants to see the crash video of the luger who died this morning, here it is:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.ctvolympics.ca/video/index.html?assetid=3350f67a-7694-4f9b-830f-09d957013d41&cid=rss" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ctvolympics.ca/video/index.h ... 41&cid=rss</a>

A serious question: why is this video available? I would have thought that whoever was in charge of the media feed would have locked it down. You know, for good taste and all that.

14. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

No. They don't. They got cut. Reason #1 why I don't give a shit about these games.

I like that we can make fun of your entire country and emerge unscathed, but if someone insults your Breesite Cajun alligator cult, they get a timeout.

You are a weird and amusing overlord.

15. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Tomorrow, we're going to make the rules.

16. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

No, CHATER MAKES THE RULES AND THE SAINTS ARE GREAT ALSO

I like this definition of Chater from Urban:

mostly because I don't know what a chater is.

17. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's Canadian for "Hockey Snow Maple Penis Leader".

18. Rob4Broncos

Rob4Broncos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What happens when you get drunk and it snows twice a year? You create snowmen who are about to have sex without using mittens, apparently.

Yes, that is a penis. Lovingly built by one of the classy young ladies who go to this school with me.

[​IMG]

19. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think I heard a drunken homeless guy stumble in the alley behind my building singing "I Used To Rule The World".

Fitting.

20. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I wrote a whole post, and then my internet connection shit all over itself. So here is the short version:

Me: drunk. Easy Weekend: didn't happen. Me and my roommate: Watched some badass astronomy shit. Me: Drunk. Him: Self Proclaimed master of astronomy and science. Me: Experienced (and degreed) mathematician.

Just because he can memorize the name of a few stars and nebula, doesn't mean that he knows more shit than I. I would like to see him try to explain why time is relative to the speed of which the observer is traveling. Ha ha!

Yup. I'm drunk. I'll be around for a bit more to fuck with anyone else that posts while I wait for my tony's pizza to finish cooking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.