Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Mardi Gras Drunk Thread [2-12-10] Fuck V Day, Take a V Card

Discussion in 'Weekly Drunk Threads' started by Blue Dog, Feb 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm drunk and I'm going to keep being drunkuntl the next tiem i'm drunk.

Caada got gold. fuck yes.

poop druk

2. McDermott

McDermott
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I'm studying how to give an abdominal examination and drinking the cheapest vodka I could find. At the last clinical coaching session a hot girl was palpating my appendix and I was about a millisecond away from popping a boner. And I knew I couldn't do the Superbad trick and pop it up behind the waist of my pants because they were halfway off my ass anyway. Hopefully this one will go a little smoother.

3. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Jesus, it seems like everyone's been having an awful Valentine's Day. My whole facebook feed is "OMG HATE THIS HOLIDAY GOING TO BAR." I didn't do nothing with nobody today and I'm...okay? Just because the calendar says today's different doesn't mean you have to listen to it.

4. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I guess I was one of the few who did have a good valentines day, although it was unintentionally good. Found out the girl from the rant/rave thread left my place this morning at about 8am instead of 4am. I slept in from then until about 11, woke up to a gorgeous day, watched some basketball and played some call of duty. Then I made a pretty good Mexican Lasagna for dinner, which I have leftovers, score. Then, once girl from above got done with dinner at her now ex's place, she came straight here at about 10. It's now 340am and she just walked out the door, the 12 steps back to her place, and is going to bed. She's still hot even when she isn't trying, quite awesome.

Oh! I found out she likes taking pictures of herself nekkid and saving them on her phone. Definitely convinced her to send me a few.
    And hell, I don't have to do anything but study tomorrow for a Aerodynamics exam! Hells yes for a day off!

5. Pinkcup

Pinkcup
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Some people are drama queens, hun. Complaining about bullshit is just the method they use to remind others of their existence.

I spent mine alone and I am more than okay. My day was AWESOME. Went to the gym for an extended workout (I absolutely LOVE being there when no one else is), then I swung by my favorite sushi place for takeout and came home to a suprisingly sweet Discovery Channel show called "Tyrannosaurus Sex". Dinosaur sex, food I didn't have to cook, and I got to spend all the time I wanted on every machine I've ever wanted to try--if that isn't special then I must be going crazy.

6. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You sound sad...

7. manihack

manihack
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Fuck! I totally meant to watch Tyrannosaurus Sex, but I completely forgot about it. I hope they replay it soon.

8. Durbanite

Durbanite
    Expand Collapse
    Eeyore

Weymouth, U.K. (formerly Durban, South Africa)
    Well, it's technically Tuesday here, and I'm drinking a Guinness. It's delicious, after being chilled in the freezer for an hour...

9. Pinkcup

Pinkcup
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You need to watch this. There is a hilariously enthusiastic asian dude going through ridiculously complicated scenarios that may or may not have helped a stegosaurus mount another stegosaurus....it's really kind of cute. And the narrator of the show makes super-pervy statements at random throughout--like I said, it was a suprisingly awesome show.

The History channel--I mean, the "Hitler and Nostrodamus" channel--has been sucking hard recently. The Discovery Channel is full of win, and I'm making a permanent allegience switch.

10. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Seriously, what the hell happened to the history channel? I used to watch it all the time. Now the only thing that gets played besides Hitler and Nostradamus shit, are weird conspiracy theories about how the pyramids were built (spoiler - ALIENS?!!>!>!>!). Somehow they've gotten pigeon holed into this quasi-mystic and almost wiccan, completely retarded genre.

11. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm so excited, I don't need surgery!! and HOORAY Dilaudid and Lithium..

12. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I could use some Lithium right now. Hell, dilaudid would be pretty nice too, come to think of it.

13. Currer Bell

Currer Bell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So we had to do a do over becqusae I ocouldnt find the lingerie andthe meal SUCKED! Then we found a better recipe and i foun daffordble lingerie. Yay! Watched Rose Red, poor sychichs couldnt get fucked.kk Cockteasing ghosts.

14. snobes

snobes
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

It's a Poles favorite holiday, Fat Tuesday/Stuff your pie hole with deep fried goodness Patski Fucking Day!!

Will be picking some up from the local bakery.* Might inhale 2 or 3 blueberry or apple ones before I go to bed for maximum calorie absorbtion.

*Don't buy you Patski from a big box store *Kroger cough*, they get them frozen and just ice 'um. And have less custard then a 4 roper. Shell out and get the goods from you local *Polish cough* bakery.

15. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

ahhh

Attached Files:

16. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

wooo

Attached Files:

17. maybe

maybe
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Just finally got back from the clusterfuck. Caught myself a couple Zulu coconuts. Mardi Gras accomplished. Everything else is gravy.

We were in traffic for so long, I actually sobered up. Time to fix that.

18. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

They're great for Pawn Stars, Modern Marvels, and absolutely nothing else. TLC used to be good too, but now it's just full of gardening shit and weddings.

Between the discovery, military, and speed channel, I have all I'll ever need. (Excepting Pawn Stars and Nitro Circus, I can't live without those two)

19. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

Anbernakle...

Wahat?

I don't give a fuck waht you called me, You need to straghten up, you here me!

DAWSONS CREEEK WILL SHOW YOU THE WAY!

oh young pad-dee-wahn. Youu are such a fucking jiner. J thats a capital giner.

Hey Chat! Canada is not that bad! Boners! BUT CANDAIAIAIAN BONERS ARE BAD! THANKS YOU ONE WITH THE CUP!

I saw some boobs this weekend. It was fun!

20. amjoyce

amjoyce
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I'll probably get some shit for this, but I just discovered Johnnie Walker and a splash of sweet n sour. And when I say splash, I mean 8oz Johnnie for 1oz or less SnS. Also, just using red label. Black or better is to be enjoyed completely un-adultered.

Some of those tonight at Razoo's Mardi Gras had me sitting well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.