Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Mardi Gras Drunk Thread [2-12-10] Fuck V Day, Take a V Card

Discussion in 'Weekly Drunk Threads' started by Blue Dog, Feb 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah we thought he was smarter than to approach them like that but I wasn't about to go running after him since I was A. drunk and B. not old enough to be drunk around cops.

Oh well. I'll find out what ended up happening with him today. Hopefully they just put him in the back of a car to cool him off... he might have had it coming but it would suck if he ended up getting a ticket for disorderly conduct or obstructing justice.

2. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yep, just saw online that he'll be in jail until Tuesday for obstructing the legal process.

I'm explaining to a co-worker now why it makes sense that letting him yell at the cops by himself and not go after him was a good idea.

3. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I am awesome. See rant/rave thread for further details.

4. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

I ended up having a pretty good night after all. After my bitchy post on here last night we went over to a friends house to play pool. We were there for a few hours until someone suggested we go to the bar. For once, there were actually some people at the bar and that turned out to be a lot of fun.

I drank entirely too much. I even danced, which is proof of my intoxication. I can't dance and I have to be pretty far gone to even consider it.

All in all, it was a good night. Especially with everyone giving my husband shit about him being in the doghouse all night.

5. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

If anyone is going to be around New Orleans on Tuesday, I'm riding in the Krewe of Jefferson in Metairie. Look for the 6'6 drunk guy dressed like Captain Crunch.

6. Rob4Broncos

Rob4Broncos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

He might be hard to spot, so I've taken the liberty of providing a visual representation of what to look for.

Attached Files:

7. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Kevin Smith is kicked off a SouthWest airline flight for being too fat. That is great.

8. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In honor of it being Valentine's Day, and since I have no one else to love but myself, I picked up some Unibroue Maudite at the grocery. Cheers!

9. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

God damn it. It is my goal in life to make enough money that I can drink nothing but this all the time. I had forgotten just how good this shit is. Can't think of a beer I would rather have than this right now.

10. Jubes2681

Jubes2681
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Time to crack open the Svedka and enjoy some V Day drinking since I have tomorrow off.

And the Kevin Smith thing is cracking me up.

11. Sean Daley

Sean Daley
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I also have tomorrow off so I'm about to open a bottle of sailor jerry and watch the last 2 episodes of Friday Night Lights. In about an hour and a half I'll be drunk posting nonsense.

There is now way Lebron can be considered the best, he just airballed a 3 pointer. I don't even do that.

12. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's my buddies birthday tomorrow, so we are going out hardcore tonight. Currently pretty well buzzed up off a 750ml Unibroue Maudite, savoring every last sip of the dirty mother.

Question: Has anyone read the book Ironweed by William Kennedy. Just a phenomenal book. I'm doing a paper on it for an English class that's due Wednesday, so heres to hoping I'm not too hungover tomorrow.

13. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What is the deal with everybody being off tomorrow. Is President's Day really a day that people get off for? Clearly I am in the wrong line of work.

I had a fantastic bottle of wine that I got for a birthday and have been saving for quite a while. Then finished it and am back to drinking crap "everyday" wine. Man I wish I had fuck you money to go for the good stuff each time. Or I could just drink less so my wine budget would be spent on quality vs. quantity. That seems pretty drastic though.

14. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I never really knew president's day to be a day off kind of day. Back when I roofed I never got it off. Now, I double as a student and a staff member of a university, so it's party time. yahoo. I'm hoping for a large quantity of dejected, lonely, horny women at the bar tonight. But I'd settle for some good drinks and some good tunes. Eh.

15. megan

megan
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Yep, it is probably the most ridiculous/pointless holiday we get off for, but the government closes for anything. We had 4 and 3/4 straight days off for snow last week. Finally went back to work for 5 hours on Friday (2 hour delayed arrival plus my office let us leave an hour early) to go into a three day weekend. Awesome.

In other news, my boyfriend came down (currently lives 2 hours away) to surprise my for Valentine's day. He usually works on Sundays but got into the office this morning and found out that his leave request, which was originally waitlisted, was approved, and drove straight to my house. Very sweet. And then he left at 6 to go back home and I got drunk with my friends. It was a good day.

16. Jubes2681

Jubes2681
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I'm a grad student at a university, so we get all of the silly holidays off. I do miss going to Catholic school, since we got another handful of religious holidays off, which was awesome.

I'm only on mixed drink #2 and I'm feeling it, which means I've been making these way too strong. Either that, or the fact that I had breakfast and then a late lunch/early dinner and didn't have another meal after that has made me an easy drunk tonight. You know, whatever works.

17. sisterkathlouise

sisterkathlouise
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Herroooo self pity wine and funfetti cake, I haven't seen you in a while! Valentines Day is such a good excuse.

18. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Just checked my mail to find a letter from the University congratulating me on making the Dean's list. Not bad for my first semester back to school after years out of the world of academia.

So, that will be my excuse to celebrate. I'm smert.

19. Sean Daley

Sean Daley
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I work in the public school system in my town, and teachers have the option of going in and getting paid or having a day off without reprimand (except not getting paid). However, since I am not a certified teacher, I don't even have the option of going in. With my position at the school, if the students have the day off so do I. I'm pretty sure the teachers are supposed to use the day to get ready for parent-teacher conferences.

I'm watching The Hammer. It's an Adam Carolla movie I found out about on reference from the old movie review thread. I'm halfway through my liter of sailor jerry and about to chief a bowl.

20. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Whoopi Goldberg has got to be the unfunniest person in the world, ever. She has never uttered a single humorous statement, intentionally or otherwise, in her existence.

Edit:
    Fuck yeah.

#200 Supertramp, Feb 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.