Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

March Madness: 2014 TiB Douchlympics

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Crown Royal, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    He looks like Dave Grohl was raped by Fred Gwynne and gave birth to an asshole baby.

2. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I forgot I wanted to do a write in as well.

Steven Crowder: He's a wannabe conservative pundit and past fox news correspondent who will go to any lengths to get attention. A couple years ago he released a video of him being attacked by a 'union thug.' He used the video to try to show the true colors of unions and blah blah blah. Then he challenged the 60 year old 'thug' who was more than twice his age to a MMA match and pressed assault charges. It's over the top to press assault charges in a minor altercation where no one was hurt, but it then turned out that Crowder had cut out the beginning of the video that showed him shoving the 'thug' to the ground and starting the fight. So he attacked an old man, then pressed assault charges against him (that were dropped after the edited out footage was seen) and challenged him to a fight. Oh, and the slogan for his channel was 'It's getting Crowder in here' which to this day is still possibly the lamest thing I've ever heard.

I'd also nominate Ann Coulter, but she might fall into that too hysterical to truly hate category.

Referring to 9/11 widows:

She also wants to set women's rights back a hundred years.

3. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You can't bring up Crowder without this shit...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/09/14/staying-celibate-before-marriage-was-best-thing-ive-ever-done/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/09/ ... ever-done/</a>

Listen, I have a friend who waited for marriage with his wife, who was also a virgin, to have sex. But they didn't come into the same area code as this pretentious bullshit. He's a fucking asshole to the Nth degree.

4. dieformetal

dieformetal
    Expand Collapse
    Hurricanes Are My Bitch

I got to "Anyone who's read my abstinence column on Fox News" before my hand instinctively went to the "x" in the right-hand corner of my browser. This means I'm a good person, right?

5. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

But I mean, his wife isn't exactly hard on the eyes. Sometimes life isn't fair, I guess.

6. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Based on scorn, I'd be happy to replace someone less worthy with this guy. Any suggestions?

7. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm going to step up and defend Amanda Bynes. The woman is mentally ill. And not in a "Oh, I'm an 'addict' and I'm gonna go to Malibu rehab for two weeks to deflect criticism over the fact that I called a traffic cop a kike," but as in diagnosed schizophrenic who was legally declared to "lack a capacity to give informed consent to mental care" by a judge, and whose public episodes have completely stopped since getting proper treatment.

To compare her to the likes of Nancy Grace is cruel, unfair, and inhumane.

8. JoeCanada

JoeCanada
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Pratt over Bieber.

Here are my thoughts on Justin Bieber: 1. All the hatred towards him is completely ridiculous, and/but 2. He does suck.

I think Bieber falls under the "little shit" category, which is not the same as douche. Bieber (as I understand it) rocketed to super stardom after his youtube videos blew up when he was 15 or so, at which point he became basically as famous as anyone can be. It is my firm belief that being that famous at that age is a really bad thing. How could all the money and fame not go to your head when you're 16? He does little shit things like hide behind his bodyguards and drive his Ferraris too fast, but... who cares. I see him as the product of getting way, WAY too much money far too young, and being told that he's a musical genius from everyone around him when in fact he has nothing more than a decent voice and a good look for a teen pop star.

This Pratt character, on the other hand, is a douche. I sort of knew who he was, but I wikipedia'd him to just be sure... and yep, douche. He's one of those vapid idiots who desperately claws at fame and ends up becoming (sort of) famous for being (sort of) famous. He's famous because he's from Malibu or Beverly Hills or some shit, was on a couple reality shows, then a half dozen "Celebrity [Whatfuckingever]" shows. As far as I can tell, his life's work amounts to "LOOK AT ME! I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING, BUT LOOK AT ME!!!" and then acting like that makes him important and better than everyone else. I'm actually getting angry thinking about him and people like him, so before I launch into a Crown Royal-esque hyperbolic tirade, I'll just call it a post.

Yes, the Golden Douche award goes to Spencer Pratt. Justin Bieber, you just focus on convincing yourself that the warehouse full of money you've made will offset the crushing realization that teenage girls are the only people who care about you, and that in a few years even they won't give a shit about you because you'll be too old and the music industry will have created the next you.

9. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
  10. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

But if she's married to that obnoxious blowhard, she's likely terrible in some way.