Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Man Law

Discussion in 'All-Star Threads' started by downndirty, Jan 26, 2010.

1. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

How about instead of all these comparisons-

If you ever have to wonder about whether or not your dog is too small, it's too small.

2. BrotherNumberOne

BrotherNumberOne
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Addendum: A man may hold the door open to another able-bodied peer, provided said peer is carrying the following included, but not limited to, items:
    A carcass
    'His' woman (conscious or not)
    An engine
    Beers
    A side of beef

You get the point.

3. hoju

hoju
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

What about: "Man, I'd really like to fuck that girl named Six from Blossom"? Because I've been saying that since '91.

Here's a picture too (Maybe NSFW)

4. LessTalk MoreStab

LessTalk MoreStab
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

A man should drive a manual vehicle, I don’t want my car telling me it’s time to shift.

A man should be able to open ANY jar. If the lid is fused by the act of an evil demigod a man can use one of his extensive power tools to remedy the problem. The more dangerous and overpowered for the job the better. i.e. Gas Axe or Chainsaw. (I have never needed to resort to these measures, but jars know I would)

If you go (are dragged) to the grocery store with your girl YOU CARRY all the fucking grocery’s back to the car, don’t wheel them in the trolly like a godamd nanna and don’t split the load with your woman you limp wristed toungedarter.

Yes you can fix that with a hammer and duct tape, remind her if she continues to question your man judgement it can fix her too.

Don’t EVER call it duck tape.

OWN duct tape.

5. IAmWillIAm

IAmWillIAm
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

If thy son hath sexual relations with a hot teacher, thou shall not call the police, thou shall congratulate him and buy him a beer. If thy daughter hath sexual relations with a teacher, thy shall rightfully kill the teacher and send thy daughter to a convent.

6. Maltob14

Maltob14
    Expand Collapse
    Space Cadet

A man doesn't own hair products. He has a bottle regular of shampoo and a bottle of Rogaine at most. Actually, a man doesn't own 'products' period.

There is no excuse for drinking a cooler. Even it is the only available drink for miles, don't touch that shit.

7. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

If the drink is served with an umbrella and/or a cherry, you are not allowed to order it.

8. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So if you have a large load of groceries you leave the cart and walk back and forth? Why wouldn't I use the shopping cart and make one trip? That is more like a "how the mentally challenged make simple tasks harder" law.

9. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Fuck that.

Man Law states that you can order whatever fucking drink you think is tasty and refreshing, regardless of how it's packaged, but you have to then suffer through the ridicule without comment.

10. Lowest

Lowest
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

A man Knows the difference between grilling and barbecuing.

A man never bitches about his wife to his parents.

Statute of repose -- A man can go out with the boys when he wants, but if he's always leaving his wife and kids to get drunk and party for a period of more than ten years, he's a fuck-up.

Statute of limitations (thanks to Philalawyer) -- a man plays the field, but if after the age of 35 he hasn't set up something permanent, he's got issues.

11. Maltob14

Maltob14
    Expand Collapse
    Space Cadet

We're gonna need more input on this one.

12. whathasbeenseen

whathasbeenseen
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have to go with Nettdata on this one. Being a man means you can decide to do whatever the fuck you want. However there are consequences to all actions. In this case its being made fun of. You can choose to break any man law you want but the word 'pussy' may be part of your comprehensive repercussion package as well as the annoying tendency you may have to want to sit down while you pee.

An amendment: These repercussions may be halted by a well placed fist to the jaw of the largest individual in the group of ridiculers in your particular drinking establishment (or wherever the man law has been transgressed) and then calmly returning to your fruity drink (or other girly behavior) never to be made fun of again.

13. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Here is my input in the topic, although my vagina may make my input null and void.

Can't we all, regardless of sex, enjoy a nice frozen beverage at a swim up bar at a resort? You order a beer and it just gets warm too fast out in the hot sun. You order a mixed drink gets watered down as the ice melts too quickly. You order shots, but that isn't a sipping drink. A frozen drink is the perfect temp for that occasion.

14. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

We're discussing man law and you introduce practicality?

Man doesn't know logic.

15. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I forgot my place again, didn't I? I had better check on that cake.

16. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I love me the blender drinks. With coconut. And milk. And chocolate sprinkles.

I'd love to see ANY man/woman/child try to tell me otherwise.

Joe Rogan said it best; I'll drink Zima and wear a fanny pack, because I don't GIVE A FUCK.

17. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Taking a wrong turn is permissible, but a man always knows where the fuck he is.

18. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!! Sure because he just keeps driving in fucking circles because he refuses to stop and ask someone. Good times.

19. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Amen.

20. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Holy fuck, I know where we are, we'll be where we should be in a few blocks.