Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Mad Men - Season 4

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by WickedBitch, Jul 10, 2010.

1. AbsentMindedProf

AbsentMindedProf
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[quote="Roxanne"With all that said, the best moment of the episode, once again goes to Henry, whose function seems to be 'badass that shuts Betty down at every opportunity.'

"Nobody is ever on your side, Betty!"

Beautiful.[/quote]

I don't know. I thought Faye's "Does she know that you only like the beginning of things" line was hilarious, and perfectly sums Don up.

2. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't know. I thought Faye's "Does she know that you only like the beginning of things" line was hilarious, and perfectly sums Don up.[/quote]

Sums alot of us guys up, just saying.

But I agree with alot of what people have said. Once I got past the whole shock, timing, and overall bizarro nature of the engagement, I became a fan. I kind of like their interactions, she seems confident and poised enough and something was just off with Faye. I just hope they aren't going to have Don fuck this one up too.

3. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Matt Weiner just flexed his drama muscle with this finale. He could've done a bunch, he set it up in that way, but he didn't and it still worked. It's way harder than it looks.

BigMouthMeagan - Jessica Pare - is gorgeous actually, her teeth are fake on the show I think because she is very very good looking in real life. I'd definitely hit that. She was the very sexy topless girl in Hot Tub Time Machine.

4. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I agree that she is very pretty...with her mouth closed. Possibly why alot of her modeling shots are her smirking or looking sultry, mouth closed. Her teeth are not fake unless she was wearing fake teeth back in her youth...
    [​IMG]

That being said, I still think she is lovely.

5. El Tee

El Tee
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Not that I think her teeth are unattractive to begin with, but those titties would more than make up for it.

6. WickedBitch

WickedBitch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So John Slattery is hawking Lincolns now? Because I am a Mad Men fan, I'll probably always remember him as Roger Sterling but second in line is when he played the congressman who wanted to piss on Carrie Bradshaw in Sex and the City. Where should I put the Lincoln commercial in that timeline?

7. ktg21

ktg21
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking