Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Love me long time, Willy Wonka

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Juice, Oct 30, 2014.

1. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

Re: White chocolate

It's when I "accidentally" buy too much extra candy of the kind I like variety and wait to give it out last minute and oops time to turn off the porch light and wow look at that my favorite is all that's left candy.

2. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Re: White chocolate

Exactly. But, that's what's known as "tonight's candy" and "leftover candy" implies there's such a thing as "tomorrow's candy," which of course doesn't exist.

3. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

Can we change the title of this thread to "describe your gutter palate?" Because that's what you people are doing.

Crunch bar? Why don't you just eat some cardboard you goddamn nerdbird. Sweet Tarts taste like somebody dipped advil in sugar, get them out of my fucking face and go make a bracelet somewhere. Butterfingers? Go have a cow, man.

PEPPERMINT PATTIES. JUNIOR MINTS. MINI DOVE BARS WITH ALMONDS.

These are the classy and delicious candy confections you should be shoving down you undiscerning faces.

Anything less would be uncivilized.

4. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Someone get help! Nom died and his body is possessed by the ghost of a 75 year old woman.

5. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

[​IMG]

Tootsie rolls suck

6. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

What...what is this? Is this what heaven is like? And why don't they make it anymore?

[​IMG]

7. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Skittles.
    Sweettarts.
    BottleCaps.
    Warheads.
    Nerds (PINK Nerds only.)
    SOUR PATCH KIDS.

Oh. And these. I will push you down to get these:
    [​IMG]

8. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Subject: Love me long time, Willy Wonka

Like I repped you, this brings up not oft talked about candy eating rituals. I like Kit-Kats, they're probably just above the fun size Snickers and Milky Way in my order of Halloween pillow case of candy consumption. I've found I enjoy Kit-Kats much more if I flip them over so the wide side is facing up, nibble on them until the top wafer dislodges, eat that, then repeat unit the bar is finished.

With Reese's cups since I was little I'll always nibbled the edge and torn the chocolate ridge off in one go. Eat that, then peal the remaining chocolate skin off the top and bottom leaving the clean shaven peanut butter for one final glorious coma inducing peanut butter orgasm. It's like eating around all of marshmallows when eating Lucky Charms so the last few bites are pure marshmallow ecstasy.

This is the problem with being an adult and being able to drive to the store and buy candy when ever the fuck you want. First it started in easter, Kroger made some check out lain impulse purchase stands with Reese's and Cadbury Eggs. Buy two get one free the sign said. So began my tradition of getting two Reese's Eggs and one Cadbury on every trip to the store. Since Krogers is between my gym and my house I normally stop by a couple a times a week to get different food items anyway. I started making excuses just to get my eggs. Then the day after all the left overs were 39 cents a piece, I'd buy up the whole stock. Last year they had the same thing at Halloween with green yolk Halloween themed Cadbury eggs. Sometimes Ill get a blue Monster with them and super tweak.

Reese's Eggs are great, they are like three regular cups in one peanut butter wise.

edit: This might be a quadruple post, or someone is getting repped a few times, or session don't time out like they used to. Site is acting funky for me.

9. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

[quote="Kubla Kahn" I've found I enjoy Kit-Kats much more if I flip them over so the wide side is facing up, nibble on them until the top wafer dislodges, eat that, then repeat unit the bar is finished.
    [/quote]

As long as you still eat them stick by stick and not just chow down on the whole bar. That's just damn sacrilegious.

[​IMG]

10. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

This year I'm not going to be home for Halloween, so I'm just leaving a chair out with two boxes of full-sized Mars Bars and Kit Kats.

For shits and giggles, I'm leaving my night-vision trail cam set up to see just how the kids and parents react.

Should make for a fun social experiment, while at the same time getting getting instant notoriety as "that house" in my new neighbourhood.

I was also going to leave a cooler with beer and hard lemonade for the parents, but my one neighbour is a cop without a sense of humour.

11. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Break me off a piece of that. . . football cream.

12. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Good lord, they should be shot and pissed on for such heresy. That's like rolling up and uncut pizza and eating it. You just don't do it. Ditto for Caramilk (which I figured out the secret to long ago THANK YOU).

13. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

#53 Nom Chompsky, Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  14. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

My roommate from years ago did that. He'd soak it in rooster sauce and roll it up like a carpet. He also drank a quart of buttermilk a day, the sick freak.

#54 Crown Royal, Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  15. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I wish winterbike was still here. This thread would have him retarded with rage. WHY EAT HERSHEYS WHEN YOU CAN HAVE A BANANA?

I really like tootsie roles, especially the flavored ones. I really wish they just sold bags of the flavored ones.

I also like Laffy Taffy, but that is mainly because of the jokes on the rapper.

16. gamecocks

gamecocks
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Spoilered for size. 25 Haloween candy facts.
    [​IMG]

17. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

At least bananas are sweet. I imagine Winterbike telling us all to drink a boiled chicken and kale smoothie.

In addition to the epic Jersey Milks, I must give a shout out to Crunchie bars. God, I love sponge toffee so much. Oh, and Aero bars. So, basically, anything where baking soda was part of the manufacture process. My tongue likes bubbles.

18. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Tongue & cheek

#4. That was my nickname in college: the Licking Machine. Helloooo, ladies.

19. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

Re: Tongue & cheek

And now, it's #12.

20. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Since when does Dentyne classify as "Halloween candy?"