Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Love me long time, Willy Wonka

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Juice, Oct 30, 2014.

1. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

Quick point of clarification - American smarties or Canadian smarties? They are not the same thing.
    American smarties = [​IMG]
    Canadian smarties = [​IMG]

2. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Which ones tend to cause nasal maggots? Because I prefer the other ones, then.

Also, does anybody in the Northeast, especially Pennsylvania, remember Betcha Life candy bars? Damn, they were good. It was a regular chocolate / peanut butter bar made by a company called Linette Chocolates in Womelsdorf or Wyomissing PA. Silver wrapper with blue writing, I think. One of my friends in college had a connection to the family, and a guy used to have them there. I think the company specialized in making box chocolates, like samplers, branded for other people. So, those bars were always hard to find in the South. But, damn they were good.

3. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I miss Fizz Wiz. It was like if Pop Rocks came out of the chamber of a MAC 10 when you put them on your tongue. They crackled and jumped like fireworks, and were fun when somebody you knew fell asleep with their mouth open.

4. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

Reese's mini PB cups all the way! I could go (and have gone) through a bag in one day.

Snickers and Milky Way are pretty great too.

5. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

Excuse me? I think if you DON'T have the compulsion to go trick-or-treating you should get a cat scan. You know what's awesome? Candy. You know what's even more awesome? Free candy. Going as an adult to the store the day afterward to get candy on sale is simply not as fun. Reese's, Kit Kat, Mr. Goodbar, Snickers, Twix, and M&Ms are the best and I refuse to hear arguments otherwise.

6. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I love Kit Kats. They're hands down my favorite. Also, after years of not eating a crunch bar, I had one and it was terrible. Makes me sad. I thought "Maybe it was just that Crunch bar." Nope it was all of them. But for some reason the Crunch Bites are still delicious, even though they look like a bad bowel movement.

7. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

So, as a 28-year old, I should dress up in a costume and go to strangers' houses at night and ask for candy? When its a little kid, they'll see cuteness standing at the door. When its a grown man, theyll see something along these lines:

[​IMG]

"Trick-or-Treat!"

8. jdoogie

jdoogie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You're all wrong, and here's why:
    [​IMG]

This small nugget of deliciousness laughs at all your other petty attempts at candy. Resse's? Yep, got chocolate and peanut butter. Oh, you're more of a Snickers fan? Got peanuts and caramel in there too. But that's not enough for you? Okay then have some salty pretzel love all up in your mouth to top it off.

9. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You guys are killing me. There is a bucket full of Reece's Cups that I have had no trouble ignoring.

Until today.

10. FreeCorps

FreeCorps
    Expand Collapse
    #1 Internet Boo

You know what's super duper awesome? Going to the store whenever I want and buying anything and everything I want because I'm an adult with a job and I don't have to sift through the crappy free candy people some people give out (hey licorice! Thanks man! I definitely don't hope your brake lines fail!) like some kind of peasant. But if you want to go around door to door like some kind of Megan's Law violator go right ahead.

11. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

12. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

See this where having kids finally comes in handy. They sift through their bags at the end of the night and give me all they don't want. They do the work, I get the benefits.

We'll conveniently forget the fact that I had to BUY bags of candy to give out to other kids when I could have just bought them for myself.

13. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

In our house, my parents got the malt balls, black jujubes and the shitty Hallowe'en toffee*. I'm pretty sure they'd have been happier to just go out and buy a bunch of Mars bars.

[​IMG]

14. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Hmmm....

(having kids to get access to halloween candy) VS (just buying the candy you want whenever you want it)

Tough call...

15. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Damn straight. I mean, some of my buddies were like "let's go out to McGillicuddy's tonight!" and I was all "screw that. I can buy beer cheaper at the store and sit at home and not hear all those stupid people laughing and talking."

16. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

I said we'll forget that part!

I also buy candy I like so if we have leftovers they're all mine.

17. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

Guys. I do not actually go trick-or-treating or think adults should go trick-or-treating. Compulsion = just wanting to go trick-or-treating. But I guess MR MONEY BAGS like you guys have lost the appreciation for free things. I bet you don't even care about getting lollipops from the doctor either.

18. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

White chocolate

What is this term "leftover candy" you're using?

19. Gator

Gator
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The only thing worse that somebody over the age of 16 Trick or Treating are the enablers that give them candy.

And its not free. Even if you only spend $5 on a costume, $5 buys a lot of the candy you like.

The best candy is not just Reese's PB cups, but the special Holiday themed cups. Eggs, pumpkins, Xmas trees. More of the delicious PB and less of the earwaxy chocolate.

20. Now Slappy

Now Slappy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This! This x1000! Those eggs are the perfect ratio of peanut butter to chocolate.