Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

LOST Season Six

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by The Good Doctor, Oct 19, 2009.

1. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

All i see is a couple incidences of the numbers, a couple punctuation mistakes which may be the type font making commas be read as periods, and Alpert being kind of a dick.

Someone dig deeper, and I will read Doc Jenson's article.

2. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Just in the first paragraph of Doc Jenson's post, i can say, I would LOVE that spanish promo to be brought to American TV with a Terry Quinn voice-over. That was one of the best promos I've ever seen for any show.

3. jets22

jets22
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Can anybody make out the second signature on the Security envelope? (I'm assuming it's an envelope. Not sure). First one looks like Jin and the last one is LaFleur's. Could be Phil, but I'm not sure. Nor do I think we've ever gotten a last name for him.

I got up to the part in DocJensen's article where he started warning about mild spoilers. Anyone that's read it want to comment on how 'spoilerish' they are?

4. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

From the Giant P, I'm guessing the second sig is Phil, the douche who got wrecked in the incident.

As far as "Spoilerish" goes, Doc doesn't reveal explicit spoilers, that's not the game at EW. In fact, I didn't read anything in that article that I wasn't already 99% sure of from viewing the last season. But then, I'm only on page 4 of the article now. I can say with confidence, though, that Jensen is a true Lost fan, and won't ruin anyone's enjoyment of a revelation. Besides which, he hasn't seen the new stuff yet, either, or he would have let us know.

5. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Oh,and by the way, the discs are packaged to look like 5 1/4 floppy disks. Nice touch. Doc Jenson has been asking for translation of hieroglyphics from this set, but I just don't see them. Wherever they are, I guess the translation is "The summoned one ordains it"

A bit cryptic, yeah?

6. Dmix3

Dmix3
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

7. Mexicutioner

Mexicutioner
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I finally finished season five.

All I can say is....holy fuck.

8. Dmix3

Dmix3
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

We know what they mean, they are part of the Valenzetti Equation, used to determine when humanity will end. Dharma was trying to change the numbers and extend humanity's stay on Earth.

Merry Xmas from Ack

http://www.theackattack.net/?p=1004#more-1004

9. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I got my new stereo receiver, so now I can watch stuff again. Started my annual re-watch on Christmas day, I'm halfway through season two right now. I forgot how simple this show used to be. Remember when they just wanted to survive on the beach, find water and figure out what was crashing through the trees? Ah, good times. I can't wait to get to the season five blu ray easter eggs.

The Valenzetti Equation from Lostpedia.

10. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Not to be a proud prick, but "all you guys" is me, Sherwood, and the illustrious DMIX.

Anyway, I just re-watched the circle of fire episode, and I have to say...

"HOW DID HE KNOW HIS NAME WAS ZEKE!?!? OMG WTF POLAR BEARS!?!?!"

11. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

12. Dmix3

Dmix3
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

For those of you who like a hint of spoiler with your holiday eggnog, Kristen from E! has 12 days of Lost-mas.

Fair warning
    A major character dies in the first four hours and a new bad guy is revealed who apparently makes Ben look like a choirboy

12 Days of Lost-mas

13. rockmanj

rockmanj
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Hmm, that Fake Locke being there before Ajira is an interesting theory. That would indeed be a bombshell if it were true. But I don't think it is.

14. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't see it. After Locke sees Smoky for the first time, we still get scenes of him by himself, notably at the hatch before it is opened, screaming and crying in confusion and frustration. If he was already FLocke, that wouldn't make any sense.

15. Dmix3

Dmix3
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Not to mention being the shittiest ret-con in the history of ret-cons.

However, speaking of Ajira. Kristen's 7th day of Lost-mas is here. Gonna post it in spoiler tags for those who wish to remain spoiler free, but it is interesting nonetheless. According to Kirsten one of these is true regarding the intentions of the Ajira survivors, should make for interesting discussion, I personally hope it's number 4.

One of the following things is true regarding Ilana and her Ajira posse:
    1. They were sent by Charles Widmore to kill Ben.
    2. They were sent by the Man in Black (Jacob's nemesis) to find the island's time travel mechanism and destroy it.
    3. They were sent to protect Jacob.
    4. They were sent to revive John Locke.
    5. Ilana is future Sayid in drag.

16. DaVoN

DaVoN
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Spoiler tags to not discuss previous spoiler in the open.

Considering we saw Jacob go up to her and ask her for help I'm sure it's safe to rule out 1 and 2. Although, can the MiB take on the form of Jacob? If so then I guess it's possible but WHY? To come and show that Locke isn't who he says he is and that he's the MiB? That makes no sense to me.

Number 5? Please let that be true. haha.. Seriously it could only be 3 and 4 but it's hard to choose which one it is. If it is 3 then they did a pretty shitty job of protecting him I'd say cause Ben killed him. If it is 4, then what in the world is taking them so long? They should've known Locke wasn't who he said he was when he showed up on the beach because they would've known to resurrect him. Unless they don't have that information yet and Jacob just told them to get there and wait for instructions. So all in all I think this is a good spoiler, you can't be 100% sure on any of the answers.

17. Bread Mustache

Bread Mustache
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I'm in the middle of my annual re-watch as well, and one thing I've learned is how much I hate Kate now. Every single thing she has ever done, both past and present, has been completely selfish in nature. Fuck her. I hope she gets kicked into a fire like Jacob early this season.

Also, I really love the Exposé episode now. Sure, Nikki and Paulo were pointless, but the whole murder mystery angle was a cool change of pace.

18. Rudolph

Rudolph
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I just watched this same episode, and considering I'd never seen season 3 (watched 1 and 2, and then came back with season 5), I knew Paulo and Nikki would die, but THAT was an awesome way for it to happen. Though I will miss Nikki's bouncing boobies.

19. Bread Mustache

Bread Mustache
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Not totally LOST related, but cool if you have half an hour to blow:

I was flipping through the channels this afternoon and saw this old episode of The Twilight Zone. Before Oceanic flight 815, there was the Odyssey Of Flight 33. Airplanes? Time Travel? An island? Strange anomalies?
    Check it out:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.veoh.com/collection/CBS-The-Twilight-Zone/watch/v18438532X7zF3hzk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.veoh.com/collection/CBS-The- ... 32X7zF3hzk</a>

20. Jerebko

Jerebko
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

From the new TV guide.
    [​IMG]